• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That's great you signed up hun

I'm of to get chads uniform for nursery tomorrow he's been going for a year now but he's finally starting the nursery on the school and has to wear a uniform I can't believe how fast time goes 😩 X

How are you all girls chad started the nursery on the school oh he looked so cute in his uniform x

Hi girls , so quiet here nowadays!

Hope everyone's ok and all little ones are doing well 👍

Isabelle is really becoming her own person and a bit of a madam
At times! She has all three big brothers twisted round her little finger 😜

Aww bless her :)
We're all good Cruz says taa so cutely when u give him things and he tries to say peppa pig
We've been decorating our bedroom it's stressful 😩😂x

They are so cute at this stage! Isabelle says peppa constantly then. Claps herself 😂😂 she loves peppa pig and Ben and holly!!!

Annabel also loves Peppa! Well she loves George 😂😂

My 3 year old started preschool this week, he wears a little uniform too! So cute! I'm loving him being at school 2 days a week!

What are you doing to your bedroom Donna? Sounds fun!

Embeth are you still thinking of moving house?

Glad you signed up for your curse Spud!

How's James' sleeping going Bev?

Hope your little boy enjoyed pre school Lucy!?��

We've decided not to move for the moment we're going to wait and see what secondary school my son gets allocated next year.. ideally I want to work again first so we can get a house we really love!

I'm so tired I'm still feeding isabelle and she's still in my bed.. I'm desperate for a sleep where I can stretch out and not have her tugging for milk all the time!!

James is still a bad sleeper too. He wakes up every 2 hours through the night. He seems to not need much sleep!

Thanks everyone. I did my course and really enjoyed it. I learned a lot and I feel so lucky I was able to do it.

Embeth - I'm also still feeding Seren and she sleeps in my bed. She wakes up alot too. But she's nowhere near as bad as Isla was who slept and fed like a newborn for 2 years. That was really hard. But I still have the cot next to our bed but now Isla sleeps in it lol.

Hope ur ok girls I'm so thankfull Cruz sleeps Ino what's it's like to have lack of sleep cj was awful until he was 2 and suddenly started sleeping through when chad was born
Cruz goes to bed at around 6.10
He has milk at 6 bed at 6.10 and normally sleeps til about 5.30-6
He slept til 7 this morning but he was awake Crying in the night and has woken up with a cold today x
I've gained nearly a stOne since stopping slimming word I'm back to group Wednesday can't wait to get back on it I have had no motivation lately x

I hope that Cruz is feeling better soon :hugs:.

Good luck going back to SW hun :)

Lack of sleep really does me in too. No shortage of that here right now. Landon stopped napping a couple days ago so he sleeps from 8pm-10am. It's so lovely. He even gave up his one bottle in the night he was having about 3-4.

Omg blessed what an amazing sleeper!!

2am and I'm awake. Kids are asleep though. I fell asleep getting them to bed tonight again. It's annoying. They've been waking up really early since the clocks changed. If I'm lucky that sleep in until 6am. If I'm not its a 4.30am start.

I have terrible health anxiety at the moment. I'm really feeling my mortality. And I feel old.
I really need to exercise, eat well and lose weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->