January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

This is an amazing group!!

I wish I knew more about skull theory. And ramzi was really confusing to me since I heard two different things about how it worked. I definitely understand nub theory and my last two babies where they checked it was correct so I will be asking again!! If the nub is 30 degrees angle or above in conjunction with the spine, it's boy. And if it's 30 degrees angled or lower it's girl. With my last baby my husband had studied it even and was able to tell she was a girl before the sonographer even said. I'm bringing dh again for sure lol!

Hi ladies can I join? I am due January 14th, it's baby #4 for us :)

I don't think the other group I saw was for rainbow babies. It was called something like New Year's Babies Bump Buddies.

Have managed to put my little one to bed awake for the first time in 5 weeks. Maybe we are at the end of a clingy phase. I'm certain my dog knows I'm pregnant as he has been mopping around and won't eat his food. He's being very sulky!

thanks heather :)

I am still trying to decide if I want to know the gender or not. We found out the genders with all our kids but I fancy staying team green this time!

Glad ur son went down ok Last night frustrated my almost 16 month old had been the same screaming every time he went down luckily only lasted a minute and he stopped . He's been ok last few days tho I'm so tired today. They decided to wake up at 5.45 lil monkeys x

Welcome Claire and congrats. Xx

Sorry about your son. He was gorgeous. Xx

Hi Claire! Welcome and congrats :)

So sorry for the loss of your son :hugs:

Hi Claire! Sorry, missed your post last night. I will add you to the front page later today 😀.

Donna, poor you! Our little boy didn't wake until 8.20am (heaven!) although we took him to the opening ceremony of the Island Games last night so he didn't go to bed until 9.

Thank you ladies xx He is our little angel, miss him everyday!!

Congratulations to you all on your pregnancies x

Had my 12 week scan earlier (private one) and all went well, when baby first popped up on screen it was bashing it's head back and forth like it was at a rave :haha: all looks good and baby is measuring a bit earlier at 12 + 1. The little bugger was in such an awkward position its laying face down with arms and legs tucked under! Although it did give us a quick wave and kick :cloud9: I was hoping to be able to guess gender from the nub but it's completely hidden. Can't believe how much it's grown in 4 weeks since my last scan (avatar pic)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 14
Had my 12 week scan earlier (private one) and all went well, when baby first popped up on screen it was bashing it's head back and forth like it was at a rave :haha: all looks good and baby is measuring a bit earlier at 12 + 1. The little bugger is in such an awkward position its laying face down with arms and legs tucked under! Although it did give us a quick wave and kick :cloud9: I was hoping to be able to guess gender from the nub but it's completely hidden. Can't believe how much it's grown in 4 weeks since my last scan (avatar pic)

Aww so cute! It's amazing how much they grow!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->