January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Both of those dresses are beautiful ladies. I wish I had your gorgeous tastes.

I am a jeggings, leggings and tops girl so a lot of my clothes should be fine through most of the pregnancy. I will go out and buy some of the same stuff again. Xx

Donna good luck with your scan!

LockandKey why not get your husband to take you out to a nice restaurant. That would give you the perfect excuse to wear your lovely dress. We have Zulily here too in the UK. I bought quite a bit for my son before he was born last time round :). Will be more restrained this time as we are not finding out the sex and we already have lots of unisex bits.

sooo i kinda started buying clothes for bub :) oops its not to early to start buying stuff is it??

Well it's so hard cause I know the sex so I always look n then be like bub needs that lol

Well ladies. I had my appointment at EPU and the scan showed a healthy baby with a heartbeat measuring 11 weeks....She did find a pocket of blood that was small and not to close to the baby but underneath the sac. She wasn't to worried as she said everything looked good. She thinks it could have been a blood vessel that burst so warned me that I could get some more bleeding but as long as it's not heavy and accompanied with pain I should be fine. Xx

Well done to my baba for holding on. Xx

Good luck with your scan Donna. Xx

Hey ladies how are you all feeling

Clair it's never to early haha !!!

I have bought a beautiful tea dress from
Sainsburys uk ladies they have a lot of high waisted
Stuff atm so fab for bumps :)

I will post pics when I wear it for my 30th in a couple of weeks xx

That's so good to hear lesh! Hope your scan goes well donna!

Last night was a first night for me where I was hungry, but had no desire to eat anything. I was at my mils house and she offered me a piece of her croissant, which she keeps in her fridge. For most, this wouldn't be too big of an issue, but she has an absolutely disgusting fridge. There's always rotting food, or food put away poorly, so it leaks or drips. Just so gross! Anyway, this croissant tasted like her fridge smells. I'm just so glad she only offered one piece!

Afterwards my husband and I went to our favorite Mexican restaurant and I just didn't want to eat anything. I took mostly everything I ordered home with me. I ended up just eating a bagel with some jelly once I got home.

Oh no i hate when food tastes like the fridge! Err. Thanks girls ill let uno how it goes tomoz it's at 10.20am ! So excited x really hope for a good nub shot. Ino it's another boy tho x

Great news Lesh! Strong babby you got!
Good luck for your scan Donna, so exciting :)

Anyone else not gained any weight yet? I'm already small and thought I'd gain more than most but the scale is not moving, and it's not like I throw up all the time :/

I've not gained yet! I'm pretty small too. If I've gained anything, it's probably only about 1lb

I've lost but I'm a bit overweight anyway and
Trying to stick to slimming world

Good luck for ur scan Tomoz x

Congrats on your great scans Lily and Lesh!! Lily love the hilarious position bubs was hanging out in...and the head banging...too funny.

Had my 12 week appointment with the midwife last week and we listened to Baby. I've been hearing this thumping/record scratching sound for at least a couple of weeks at home with the doppler and she confirmed that it's Baby moving - SO cool. Baby makes a real racket in there sometimes! :haha:

Love all the cute maternity outfits you girls are getting! I haven't bought anything yet, although my mom got me 2 dresses and a pair of jeans. So far I can still wear regular clothes (such as jeans that were too big pre-pregnancy). I'm going to a wedding on Friday and am wearing a dress my mom got me - it's a medium and I normally wear a small so it's perfect.

Btw I like that this is a smaller group too and I also think it will be nice to have the baby in January when it's not so hot! (Well except for those of you in Australia/New Zealand).

Hope everyone has a nice week.

my scan is tomorrow, and I know I should be excited, but I woke up nervous and anxious. I guess I'm afraid they won't find a HB.

I've not gained anything yet either Claire, actually I lost 4lbs from where I started, and I'm also small with not much to lose. This is the first time this has happened, in my last 2 pregnancies I never lost weight and put on at least 1-3lbs by now.

I wish I hadn't put anything on yet! I've already put on over a stone. I was fairly light before (BMI around 19.5), but have no doubt my weight gain is from the severe pigging out on carbs that I've done over the last two months. I simply haven't been able to stop myself the urge was so strong. My midwife said to eat whatever I wanted during the first trimester and then look to cut back, which I'm now trying to do.

At my last appointment which was 9 weeks 5 days I had lost about 3 pounds, but I don't know where I am now. Hopefully it keeps going down as I've got plenty to spare!

At the start I dropped a couple of pounds but I have def gained about 3lbs already as I am normally 7st 10lbs and I am up to 7st 13lbs...Scary! My BMI is usually around 16/17 so midwife thinks I will require extra scans around 28/34 weeks just to check baby is growing properly and because I have had a couple of 5lb range babies. Xx

Great news Lesh!

Just had three sharpish cramps (enough to make me say owww!) in my womb while cleaning, definitely think I've pushed myself too far tonight, I'm going to spend the rest of the evening worrying. Not had any cramps at all with this pregnancy so far :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->