January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

aww great scan lilly :cloud9:

It's so exciting seeing scans pop up! Can't wait till we all start showing off preggo belly pics, nurseries and all the other fun stuff that comes with pregnancy :)

I'm scheduling my gender scan sometime this week for July 22nd. I'm super excited it couldn't come any sooner. But seriously though time is flying this pregnancy!

Over the last 2 days, I spent waaaay too much on maternity clothes for the upcoming fall/winter when I will be at my largest. I initially needed maternity jeans because pairs from my last 2 pregnancies were either shorts (I had 2 summer pregnancies) or were falling apart because I lived in them from 18 weeks until months after the birth, but it escalated from there, and I have serious shopaholic issues and am a fashion fanatic :cry: Someone stop me!

Mushy, you are lucky to be getting your gender scan that early. I'm pretty sure I will be stuck waiting until early to mid August

Lock and Key me too! I have a wedding this Friday and have ordered about 6 dresses in the hope that one will be suitable. No doubt I will end up keeping a few if I like them though. Have also bought six summery day dresses... Need to stop now. We're off to the US when I'm around 20 weeks so will buy everything else I need there. They do the most amazing pregnancy jeans there so want to stock up on a few pairs :)

Edit: whoops, have just realised you live in the US so you are well aware of what's on offer!

Frustrated, I am so hoping some sort of event comes up in the autumn, because I found the most perfect maternity dress for a special event, but if nothing comes up then I have no reason to buy it :( but maybe that will be for the best seeing as I have a serious spending problem.

You'll have to post a pic of you in the dress you choose!

I should be getting my Old Navy maternity jeans in the mail soon, so I'll let you know if they are any good. I have not tried Old Navy in any of my last pregnancies, I tend to shop at PinkBlush maternity or Motherhood Maternity. Pink Blush has some of the most adorable maternity tops I've seen, and they sell long sleeves and short sleeves year round, so when there is a sale going on, I can stock up early before the season change, which is what I've just done the other day, hehe

LockandKey I picked up a few bits in Old Navy when last pregnant. I haven't heard of the other stores though so will have to check them out in September. I did most of my shopping in A Pea In The Pod in SAn Francisco. It was pricey but I got some fantastic jeans (AG) and some really nice tops that I wore throughout my last pregnancy. Here we have a brand called Seraphine which is lovely for dresses :)

I've looked through Seraphine online, they have really nice tops and dresses too. I'm not sure where PinkBlush is based, but I do all my shopping from them online.

How are the Old Navy jeans? I just bought some on sale.

I love Pea in a Pod, but like you mentioned, it is most definitely expensive O_O

I just ordered dome belly bands this time around. I'm super tall, so any type of jeans I've gotten from anywhere is always way too short on me. Last time I returned them all but one and folded once(!) To make them capris. Thankfully though, I didn't get too big for my regular pants until around 27 weeks. This time around they're already starting to get snug. So, I pretty much live in yoga/stretchy pants.

I only bought tops from Old Navy as I'd already bought two pairs of jeans from APITP before going there. The tops are nice though :). Hopefully there jeans will be good too. This is one of the dresses that I have ordered for the wedding, but am worried it might be a bit OTT! It's due to arrive tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 6
Mushy- I <3 yoga/stretchy pants !!

I wear a lot of maxi skirts so they will grow with me and eventually go under my belly and for some reason I'm just most comfy in stretchy pants towards the end.

Love all the maternity clothes talk! I gave away all mine to a friend recently who had none so I will definitely be getting to shop soon!!! I would like to order some online but it makes me nervous they won't fit right.

Lovely scan pic! Can't wait for my next one. I'll feel much better after it, or after the first trimester really.

There's one very popular pregnancy clothing store where I am, but everyone goes there so all preggy women look alike xD so far I'm living in summer dresses and yoga pants. Regular jeans might fit me in the morning but not in the afternoon for sure! Damn bloat.

I'm the opposite blessed, I live in jeans, leggings, tunics, and dresses.

That's an adorable dress Frustrated, I love the color, the length, and the one shoulder. It gives an elegant and flattering silhouette to an expecting mama :)

This is the dress I am currently lusting after. I am practically begging DH to have something go on so I can buy it. If I could have a reason to wear it just once, I would be soooo happy!

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/zu26826795_main_tm1435255254_zpsuzg9kjxb.jpg

I found this dress for sale on Zulily. If any of you lovely ladies are unfamiliar with the site, it's an online bizarre basically that hosts sales from a bunch of different stores. They sell toys, clothes for men, women, children, infants and toddlers, they sell shoes, jewelry, accessories, hair products, maternity clothes, nursing bras, home decor, furniture, basically anything you can think of, and the items are always on sale, but sales last for a week max, and items go quite quickly.

I'm showing a bit now, but still in my pre pregnancy jeans, though I am pretty sure it's because I've lost weight and these jeans were a bit loose on me before getting pregnant.

If any of you do decide to check out PinkBlush, their maternity sizes run a bit small, I ordered a small size last pregnancy, and that was getting tight on me around 24 weeks, and I am a rather petite person, so I ordered sizes M and L to make sure everything will fit me throughout my pregnancy. Sorry about all the clothing talk :haha: but I just love talking clothes and fashion, especially the fall season. The sweaters, dark colors, scarves, and boots, it's my personal nirvana!

Very cute lockandkey!! I hope you get a reason to buy it ;)

Danna- I can definitely tell a difference between morning and afternoon :)

Morning girls can't believe my scan is tomoz.
I really hope all is ok
me & oh decided to have a Chinese last night for tea bad idea and I threw it up. It's starting to upset me now I just want to enjoy a decent meal instead of having to pick and eat rubbish
I didn't have to buy any maternity clothes with my boys. I didn't go up a dress size but mainly because I wore leggings and under my bump with long tops.
I want some lovely dresses for tje summer but I hate my body afta kids . I use to be slim now I'm fat lol. X

Sorry you threw up Donna,
I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Good luck for your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back