January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks Lilly.

Def take those ouch cramps as warning to slow down hun. As the scan lady thinks that's probably how my blood vessel popped because I was gardening etc...and didn't stop when I felt the ouch pains.

I have had lots of aches and pains this pregnancy already, again they think it could be my uterus tired and part my Endometriosis. Xx

At the start I dropped a couple of pounds but I have def gained about 3lbs already as I am normally 7st 10lbs and I am up to 7st 13lbs...Scary! My BMI is usually around 16/17 so midwife thinks I will require extra scans around 28/34 weeks just to check baby is growing properly and because I have had a couple of 5lb range babies. Xx

I take it back... I am not light! I am a heifer compared to you Lesh!

Lol...I'm certain your not Frustrated! I've just always been diddy. I gain weight in pregnancy and it just drops after baby is born. I've had tests and everything and no answers. I got told "I am just meant to be small" Xx

I'm a heifer lol.
I use to be slim even then I was 10 stone having babies so close and not watching what I eat after and I've gained a lot! I tend to only put baby weight on and lose it after but I always put it back on!
My bmi is 31
I lost one and half stone in my last pregnancy tho and I lost two stone after he was born with in 5 weeks I was lighter than when I started but it didn't last and I put it back on I'm ashamed of my body it use to be lovely lol x

donna- please don't be ashamed of your body. your babies are well worth it. i used to be a size 2. i have been up and down so much between my 7 children, that it doesn't bother me in the least anymore. and I am secretly hoping you have a girl this time!! :pink: yay for your scan!!!

lesh- sounds like an sch to me?? they put me on total pelvic rest for it. not bed rest, but no lifting, pushing, pulling, sex, or exercise.

lilly- plenty of water and lots of rest!

sakura- I will defintiely be buying after finding out the gender. babies need so much, I don't think it's ever too early to shop ;)

Those are some cute dresses! I'm that way too, i see dresses that i like, but don't buy them if i don't have a place to wear them to! :p i have bought one maternity shirt, and several cute unisex onsies. Shopping is part of the pregnancy experience, right? :p

I have only gained 1 lb so far, although I had my fair share of bloating early on. I gained 37 lbs with my son, so I'm interested to see how much i gain this time.

We had a very busy weekend, stayed at the in-law's house and attended a funeral for my hubby's aunt. It was sad, but also really beautiful to see how much she's loved. I met a lot of family i hadn't yet met. My kiddo was the only kid there and slept through the whole thing and recieved a lot of praise for being "so quiet!" during the ceremony lol.

Just got back from my MW appointment, uterus is measuring where it should be, and baby's HB was 150. LO kept moving around away from the doppler :)

Thanks girls, I did drink a glass of water and put my feet and up all seems to be ok now, phew. Def taking this as a sign to slow down, I was carrying a 20kg Jerry can out of the garage this morning which in hindsight I really shouldn't have done, hopefully all will be ok and it's just a little warning.

Speaking of weight I've gained around 4lbs, but recently lost 30lbs (jan - April) so glad I've just not gone nuts and gained it all back! I'm trying to eat reasonably healthy, I used to go on my exercise bike every night but currently it's about once a week... :blush:

lockandkey- sounds like a nice appt!

pita- good boy for being so quiet :)

good lilly- take it easy!

I have lost about 6 lbs from being so sick. I usually lose some in the beginning and don't gain anything til 3rd tri and not usually til about 33ish weeks do i put anything on. oddly enough when I start out tiny, I gain about 60 lbs. and when I start out having not lost the baby weight from last time, I only gain about 20 lbs. so no matter where I start I always end up the same in the end, even though I don't do anything differently. so weird!

I have just plucked up the courage to weigh myself and have gained 17lbs already. That's more than I feared. Really need to nip this in the bud now. Now my bleeding has stopped I'm starting back with some gentle exercise so hopefully that will help along with a massive cut back on carbs.

saw bub today :) my poor little man was asleep haha doc made him move n he was kicking n moving was soo amazing to see but everything is doing well :) we kinda came up with one name we were thinking Zane Hunter what you ladies think of that name?

That's great lock! Good luck Donna on your scan today. Xx

Glad your bleeding has stopped frustrated! I have had none since Thursday morning. Xx

That's a great name sakura. Glad bubs is well. Xx

Scan was great measuring12+5 so one day ahead. DDue 7th Jan
baby was moving like mad and waving lol
Ive lost almsot a stone in 6 weeks x

Attachments

• 20150630_124459.jpg
    20150630_124459.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts