January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

ok ladies, just got back from my NT screening scan. Little bean is measuring right on target, healthy, and with no anomalies, and hb today was 153.

Some photos to show off :cloud9:

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMG_1325_zpsk9ftkmbm.jpg

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMG_1320_zpsfanl8ejl.jpg

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMG_1319_zpstvjktfxk.jpg

anyone fancy a guess?

Awww can't believe it was waving at you Donna (right, I'm determined to get my baby into a cuter less awkward position for the next scan! :haha:)

Cute pics Lock, I really have no idea about he gender, maybe ever so slightly :pink: but only because I can't see anything resembling a willy!

Oh and I think my teeny bump is starting to pop out a bit :dance:

Omg look at all these beautiful pics im so jealous !!!

9 days and counting !!!

frustrated- so glad the bleeding stopped!!! :)

sakura- looooove that name, very cute! :cloud9:

donna- so cute baby was so active! adorable pic. I'm saying girl for you :)

lockandkey- so very cute and lovely to hear no problems <3 I'm saying girl for you :)

I'm so stinking anxious for my scan now!!!!! only a week to go. hopefully there will be some other scans to tide me over til my time :)

anyone know about the iridology hook in the eye theory?? I tried to look today and seems I have one hook in each eye. right eye at 7 and left eye at 5. anyone know what that would mean???

thank you ladies, and thank you for your guesses as well :)

Heather, I was thinking the same thing, I didn't see anything resembling boy parts, she focused on the bottom area for a little bit and I was looking hard, but couldn't tell if I saw lines or not, it was hard to tell. I even asked the tech and she said it was too early for her to tell, but she guessed girl, but also was not 100% sure.

I have to wait until August 17th for my gender and anatomy scan, which feels like forever away!

Also, I am having the worst time trying to find boy or girl names I like! I don't have any boy names I like except Adam, and I have no clue for a middle name.

For a girl I think I'm definitely set on the name Violet for a girl, and I do like Camilla and Audrey, but several of my female friends have named their girls "Audrey" and I don't want us to be another. I want something different and less common, yet still classic. I'm just far too picky for my own good.

Can u change me to the 7th in the front page when u get a minute plz frustrated x

Can i get added to the front page too please, frustrated? January 16 :)

is there any old wives tales that anyone is doing for gender? I plan on doing some this week since I will be finding out next week for sure.

was thinking of the baking soda test. looking for some other ideas of what other ladies are doing for fun?? figure it will keep me busy this week waiting for my scan :)

I also did the baking soda test got :pink: gut feeling is undecided :haha:

Other than that I've heard that craving sweets means girl, and craving salty foods means boy. So far I've wanted sweets.

Then there's the Chinese calendar.

The old wives tales about hb says if it's above 140 it's a girl, and below means boy.

The ring test Using a string, hang your wedding ring over your pregnant belly. You are having a girl if the ring swings back and forth and it's a boy if it swings in a circle.

here are the ones DH and I did tonight...

flip a coin test- boy
chinese gender prediction- boy
ring on a string- girl
boy or girl test on a website-girl
fish hooks in eyes- girl
fork and spoon under the couch- girl
heartbeat-girl

so far 2 tests say boy and 5 tests say girl.

tomorrow I'm gonna do the baking soda test and possibly the bleach test.
we have no drano here and I don't intend to buy any so I'll have to miss that one

I did some!

Baking soda, girl
Chinese calendar, girl
Your age at conception + month of conception = odd or even, girl
Heartbeat, girl

No MS, boy
Good skin, bo
Craving sweet and salty, unclear haha.

I'll probably do more! It's fun! I had my OH do the baking soda test too lol, he got boy all the way xD

so far every test for me has resulted in girl, and everyone I know (many of which have never met) all say girl as well.

I think at this point I will honestly be shocked if the gender scan came back as boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->