January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Me too, Heather! Terrible acne in the first tri this time and nothing with my DS!

My 1st two pregnancies were identical and I obviously have one of each, so I've got nothing to go off of this time. This pregnancy is different from my last 2 so don't really know what to think.

This pregnancy is very similar, but slightly different. With my first there was so many things I didn't want to eat, and that went all throughout. With this pregnancy, I have nothing like that, but I am always wanting a sub sandwhich! I've had one for lunch and I could still really go for one right now!

I just truly don't feel pregnant at all! I have no feeling towards either gender, which makes finding out all that much more exciting.

It's funny I'm craving sub sandwhiches too! I just put mine in the oven to melt the cheeze and cook the meat. Mmmm.

Yum sub sandwiches!!! :haha:

So this is gonna sound crazy, but I am considering not finding out the gender!!! I have never had a surprise and have always thought it may be nice. Even though I usually feel it bonds me to the baby, I do already feel bonded and very much in love with this little one. And since we have 4 boys and 3 girls, we don't have a real specific preference, so what better time to have a surprise? Eeek! I'm kinda excited!!!

Although I don't know how you ladies don't find out the entire pregnancy, I think I may be able to do it this time. We have tons of newborn girl stuff, and some newborn boy stuff. I would just get some extra boy clothes or even neutral clothes and some neutral blankets. There should be nothing else I need, I may be able to make this work! Am I being crazy???

Blessed I've said that I would want to keep the gender a surprise if I've already had one of each. When the time comes I don't know if I would actually be able to do it!

I don't think you're crazy to attempt it though!

As for sub sandwhiches I'm being far from careful with deli meats, but a listeria outbreak at a sub place would completely kill their business so I'm not that worried.

Morning girls :) 14 weeks today!
I'm starting to feel a little less tired and going to bed later again . . I haven't been sick in a little while but have Stl beenfeeling sick. IIt's hard to do kids breakfast in a morning .
Mine ggotbetter aaround 16 weeks wv Chad. X

My only pregnancy symptom is TMI - a lot of constipation! I am able to go but it never seems enough....And then I have terrible pain in my stomach all day from built up gas... It gets so bad that I keep checking on baby convinced it must be something worse, But no babys always fine. Xx

Mushy I'm the same!!! I've been eating chicken sandwich slices by the hand full! I don't even bother with the bread! Lol. Funny, I craved everything that pointed to girl with my DS and this time it's meat meat meat!
Heather, have you already had you 12 week scan?
Can't wait to see more scan piccies!!

Lucy, I was the same! I hated most meat with ds I wouldn't eat chicken or bacon the whole time! And beef was just on a rare occasion. And I could not get enough sweets! This time I just want is savory foods. Last night I had a HUGE craving for egg salad, so I'm going to the store now to get the stuff haha.

Heather that sucks! Glad baby is okay, but bummer about the scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->