January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That's so funny! I've been craving eggs too! Guess it's a protein thing! I couldn't eat chicken or any red meat last time either, so funny!
Heather, that's so frustrating going to an appointment and it being just the Doppler. Especially as you have one at home. Definitely push for 18 week anatomy scan!
Good luck chelle with your scan!

Mmm, sub sandwiches... I'm always in the mood for one of those, even after I've just eaten lol.

I was telling my husband the other day that i don't feel like it has sunk in yet that I'm really pregnant. I don't have much in the way of symptoms and my stomach looks the same as it did before. But it's more than that. After i split with my ex, i grieved for the family i thought we would have together. I was so sad that my son may not ever have siblings. And i knew that i might not find someone else i wanted to raise children with. But i did, i found an awesome guy, and we got pregnant right from the get-go lol. It just seems too good to be true and for some reason I'm having a hard time accepting it. I probably just need more time to process. I'm sure it'll feel more real once i feel baby moving around, but right now it still feels like I'm pretending. Anyway, just wanted to get some thoughts and feelings out.

Lucy hopefully you really are pregnant with a girl, cause it seems like we're the same!

Pita I feel the same, and felt the same with ds. I didn't show until like 30 weeks with him and it felt like I was lying to people. Didn't help that some people have you that look when they don't believe you.

yay for the scans today!!

and sorry about the crap appts boo.

pita- im so glad you found him and are having a sibling for your LO <3 I had two girls with my ex and he abandoned us so I didn't want anymore kids or to ever get married again. they always asked for a little brother and I used to tell them it would never happen. now they have an amazing dad, 4 little brothers, and a little sister :)

Hello ladies, I haven't been on in a while! Heard the babies heart beat for the first time today :) 148 bpm... Best sound ever! 14 weeks tomorrow, measuring exactly 14. I measured two weeks ahead at 10 weeks. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hi Ladies! Can I join you? I know I am a little late to the party...

My EDD is January 29th.

I am 26 DH is 24 - TTC for 15 cycles before we finally caught our peanut.

I haven't had a scan yet, not until July 31st (14 weeks). I can't wait to finally see my babe.

:)

Hi girls hope u r ok. I'm in bed i feel so poorly . Threw up and head is killing me.

I haven't got any cravings I've gone of everything to. I don't no how I'm surviving on so little x

Welcome hopefull! Feel better soon Donna :(

I've not heard the heartbeat yet, I thought the NHS listened to it at 12 week scan but nope!

Got in touch with a local hypnobirth lady today, so she should be calling me back in the coming days! I'm really open minded about my birth, a hypnobith would be amazing - but if I can't cope with the pain I will get an epidural and if need a C section so be it, but thought I'd get in touch with her to give myself the best chance possible of achieving the birth I want.

I attempted hypnobirthing last time, but it kind of all went out of the window as I was induced. Is this your first Lilly?

Welcome Hopeful :flower:

My 14 week bump, it's finally starting to become more noticeable and less easily confused with fat!

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMG_1338_zpskhh0tsyy.jpg

I'm also remaining open minded with the birth this time Lilly. My previous births didn't go as planned, so I'm just going to take a relaxed approach and let whatever happens happens. I was never induced, I usually go into labor right at or around my EDD, but my birth with DD was nothing short of a nightmare, my birth experience with DS, while much better in terms, I was in slow, prodromal labor for 36 hours, no sleep for 2 nights, and ended up getting an epidural for an hr so I could rest before pushing. I was so exhausted at that point, but I had pushed him out in 30 mins, intervention free :)

This time I'd like to go med free, or at least no epidural, if I feel I need something then I will ask for temporary painkillers first, though my midwife says she has good coping skills and techniques to speed along prodromal labor if it were to happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->