January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi and welcome 3athena! So glad the bleeding has stopped, that must have been scary!

Welcome 3athena :flower: hope all continues to go well for you!

Well I've finally managed to gain 1lb this pregnancy :haha:

And I think I have a slight window shopping problem. I've been online shopping for the last 2 days, and am writing down "Clothing Must Haves" and saving them in a document on my computer. I love fashion <3

I think I am going to start my own pinterest board and post pictures of all my outfits and style just for the heck of it.

I've also picked out nursery themes for each gender. Anyone else?

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

I found some very cute ideas for both girls and boys on Pinterest. I just want to know the sex so I can start buying like crazy, haha...I'm not planning on going gender neutral so I need to know! We bought a lot already though, the crib and dresser are very pretty, in light gray :')

Same here Danna! :haha:

So far the only names I have are Claire Violet for a girl, and Adam or Tyler for a boy.

Well I'm no good at describing things, so I'll just post pretty pictures instead.

I really like this theme for a girl because it steers away from all the pink and purple, but is still feminine with floral patterns, plus I like the coral and aqua palette
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/9194hJGQtL._SX522__zpscv3gnzdw.jpg

This is my boy theme.
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/81612jxdLmL._SL1500__zpskqmfhtno.jpg

With either I'll be painting the room a cream or very light, pale grey

As far as nursery themes go. I can't do one, as we have a 4 bed house but with 5 children already occupying the bedrooms, baby will go in with us just like our last little one did. Which is fine with me. At the moment my 3 year old is still in his cotbed beside my bed. Lol. He refuses to go in with his brother.

Baby names we have - Boy - Jackson-Andrew (Andrew is hubby's 1st name)
Girl - Undecided! I like Gracie- Alyssa
or-Alyssa-Grace
Lacey-Grace
I love Gracie/Grace so that will be in the girls name somehow. Lol. Xx

Welcome Athena!

I had a letter this week my scan is Thursday! Cant wait to go and know all is ok!

Lovely nursery themes ladies

Baby was uncooperative, sitting crossed legged and with umbilical cord and hand in front the whole time. I've been rescheduled to next week. Ds was difficult during ultrasounds too.

On the good side you get to see baby again next week! Did you or the tech maybe glimpse something or not even?

Is anyone else feeling like an actual whale? I didn't have any sort of bump till about 22 weeks last time, and just now I look about 6 months preg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->