January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I didn't get any pics this time, I'll get pictures next week at my rescan. She said she *thinks* boy, but I was watching the screen the whole time and unless her guess is based off of something other than genitalia there's no way she could really have known. She also said the cord was in between the legs. With my son, even though he wasn't very cooperative either he was very obviously a boy.

It's going to feel like such a long week for you Mushy :(
Like I said before, the dr who did my NT scan thought maybe boy even though baby didn't look at all like a boy then 2 days later I was told most definitely girl. So it's still a 50/50 shot!
My bump is still really up and down, some days, particularly at night, it looks BIG but right now it's teeny tiny and Bon existent when I lie down. Guess it's still a whole lot of bloat rather than baby!

Here it is yesterday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
We basically got told at our scan at 13+2 that it was a boy. Got my official scan on 27th aug though. I was watching when scanning tho and total agree boy, I wanted a girl but I'll be excited about a boy as time goes on.

How frustrating mushy!!! I think I'm staying team yellow but my dh wants to know. We had a private sono yesterday but same as you she couldn't tell since the baby had a leg under them and cord all around the legs. She wants us to come back August 1st to look again. He will know from the verifi test by then but decided to go back in anyways.

Welcome Athena!

Very cute bump Lucy!!

Aww I love scan pics :) blessed, did you say the tech thought maybe boy when you had your 12 week San? Looks girly to me! You were 13+5 when it was done? I think I can see 3 white lines? What do you think?

We basically got told at our scan at 13+2 that it was a boy. Got my official scan on 27th aug though. I was watching when scanning tho and total agree boy, I wanted a girl but I'll be excited about a boy as time goes on.

Wow that's early to find out! Could you see boy bits? Did baby look similar to your ds scans?

Totally looked like my son! Plus the sonographer said the baby was being very cooperative in the position it was in, and I was looking for the 3 lines for girl but didn't see any :( she seemed sure and didn't even say 'possibly'. She did my sons scan too so didn't know if she told us cause she felt a bit more like she knew us?

The first scan lady said she thought boy, but was very doubtful. This lady wouldn't guess and said we need to come back in around 17 weeks. I can't tell at this point. I feel like it could go either way

Blessed that is way more clear of an ultrasound than where I went today too. I think if their machines were that clear we might have been able to get a better guess. And I don't know if it's the way my babies lie, but I have never gotten a clear profile shot of either of them. In the beginning it seems they like to sit in the breech position facing "outwards".

I'll find out eventually. Even if it takes to day of birth! I just want to know now haha

Sorry you didn't get to find out mushymilk!

Lovely scan pic Blessed. I'm feeling girl too. Xx

AFM....13 weeks today! Baby's heartbeat was nice and strong this morning. Xx

Hey ladies, just had a look into December's thread and it's VERY boy heavy so far! Maybe we'll balance it out with a girl heavy thread? Haha (I'm kidding, I know that's not how this works xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->