January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Danna, it's funny you said that! I'm part of a group who all met when we were pregnant with our first babies. It was literally ALL boys except 3 girls (it was a big group!) now a lot of us are having our second babies and almost everyone is expecting a girl this time! Its definitely is evening out! Boys and girls seem to come in waves. Will be interesting to see how January goes (I also noted a lot of blue in December!)

Would be lovely if we had a bunch of January snow princesses.

Well DH is finally replacing our living room ceiling fan after 3 weeks of the old one being broke. Things on our "to do list" are finally getting done. Now all we have to do is finish the basement, paint bedrooms, paint the entire deck...plus other stuff I can't remember atm. Home owning is hard.

I'm enjoying a fuji apple chicken salad atm from Panera Bread, my absolute favorite go to place when I don't feel like cooking or putting together something. It has fuji apples, grilled chicken, gorgonzola cheese, romaine lettuce, red onions, pecans, and tomatoes with fuji apple dressing. It's oh so good.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend, and sorry Mushy baby wasn't cooperative.

Love the scan pic blessedmomma!

Hope the next scan works out Mushy. Could be good for a girl though. It took quite a bit longer to confirm my DD than DS. Of course he was always bottom up :haha:

I'm on the other side of the fence. Got lucky with one of each so far and honestly hoping for another boy. This pregnancy is more like Ds so that's my guess. Won't find out until 20wks scan so feels like a long wait.

Awesome bump pics ladies!

Almost forgot, I officially made it to 2nd tri!!!!!!!

When I was in the October group last year it started out very blue heavy and then towards the end of everyone finding out it evened out.

Morning my last March group was about even! Most of us who had boys had another boy tho and same with the girls x

The May group I was in with when pregnant with DD was predominantly pink and only a couple have gone on to have a second/third.

Hope everyone is well this morning? My MS seems to be easing slightly although now I've said that it'll probably hit me full force :dohh:

I have my NT scan today, so excited but feeling a bit nervous!

12 Week scan today!!!! (Although I am 13 weeks) ;)

Checked on baby this morning and baby's heart is beating away! So at least we I know that side of things is good. Xx

Good luck wwith scans :) can't believe I'm 15 weeks Thursday. 19 days in till my gender scan x

Hi ladies :wave:

Just got back from our appointment and as I suspected my dates were wrong!! I've been put back to 8+4 which not only means I could be looking at MS a while longer but it also makes baby a February baby!

Aside from being put back though everything was perfect, saw a little heartbeat and get to go back again for our actual 12 week scan :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5
Aww congrats rainbow so precious! And yay for another scan lol

Hope it's a fab one Lesh :)

Good luck on your scan ladies!

Btw, I made a banner for muself. I hope no one takes offense, I was bored at work today and like to make flowers :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->