January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks Blessed!

Oh I don't remember who was looking into a kitten nursery. But I was shopping and saw just that, isn't it adorable? Haha
https://www.clement.ca/fr/product/p...ns-roses_33017.aspx?unite=001&pn=gi=10&cat=20

Hey ladies been off for a little while as been sick but feeling loads better :) congrats to all you guys for your scans x I've kinda started on my nursery as I got a cot and change table from friends haha bit early but it was so hard not to put them up lol... I've decided on my nursery theme as I know the sex it's going to be dc superhero themed :D will have hall of hereos on the wall with pics of the 6 main dc characters already got batman stuff :p like bibs, swaddles and even a batman night light :)

It's french, haha, wait, let me find the english link

https://www.clement.ca/en/product/p...unite=001&pn=gi=23&cat=20&mgp1=root=20&pnum=2

They do ship to US, this is just the duvet, but the whole set is on sale too. I've seen it in store and it looks and feel very nice :)

You're welcome!! But I'll want to see a pic of the nursery!! :p

sakura that sounds stinking adorable!!!! he will have such a cute room <3

I have had a few times that I thought I felt a kick or some squirms, but today there was no doubt about it. Baby definitely kicked a couple times and squirmed all around :) such a lovely feeling

Hi ladies. Sorry for the late update but I had my scan and all was good. Official due date is now the 16th Jan. So I am 13w 3days today! They said that's the due date they will now go by. My SCH is 0.9mm so under 1mm big. She said that everytime they have measured me it has got smaller so hoping by the 20w scan it will be gone altogether. Fingers crossed.

Wanted to get a pic up but keeps saying file to big. Xx

I have had a few times that I thought I felt a kick or some squirms, but today there was no doubt about it. Baby definitely kicked a couple times and squirmed all around :) such a lovely feeling

I would say this morning I could definitely say I've felt some movement. It was pretty awesome, even though early movements are kind of awkward to me.

That's great news lesh!

I'm still breastfeeding my son as he's only 8.5 months and my milk has been dropping so much. I was hoping I was the exception for lower milk production.

Glad your scans went well Rainbow and Lesh. :)

Blessed so exciting your feeling movement!

Can't wait for everyone to start finding out gender!

Mushy, I honestly think that the pregnancy is affecting your supply. Your body and milk changes a lot during pregnancy. A friend of mine dried up completely a few weeks into her second pregnancy. It's very common for that to happen.

Lesh, hope that pesky SCH is gone soon!

I'm pretty sure I've been feeling movement too. It's not frequent, maybe once or twice a day.

Can't wait to feel movements, although I won't be sure that's what it is until later I guess xP

I'm not having any feelings yet :(

But I did order my changing bag and matching purse
Pink lining Have a 50% off every day and the one I wanted was
Yesterday so instead of 79 for the bag alone I paid 52 for the both :)
And it's my big 30th Sunday and I was given 50 off someone so it paid for it lol
Happy chelle

oh btw ladies, if any of you have Amazon Prime, July 15th (tomorrow) is Prime day, meaning it's basically mimicking a Black Friday sale. For you ladies in the UK, Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year in the US, the day after Thanksgiving, where the majority of items are 25% off and up.

A lot of items that are Amazon Prime eligible will be on sale, so I thought it would be a good time to try and snag some baby items, or diapers. A lot of the things on my registry are gender neutral, so I'll see if I can score some deals.

Thanks for the info lockandkey!

Lesh -that's so great it has gotten smaller!!

Chelle- fabulous you got your bag :)

Mushy- sorry about your supply issues. I have always had the exact opposite. My body doesn't know how to adjust when my babies eat less so I'm constantly on the edge of mastitis from oversupply. I'm still nursing my 16 month old and I would love it if my milk would just lower even a little. Honestly I'm ready to wean her, but she is not even almost ready

Lock, I do believe it is definitely related to being pregnant again. I was just hoping I would be an exception to the rule. Things were going fine even last week. It doesn't help that he's been way more interested in food and feeding himself. I don't plan to ran either as he's still very much a comfort nurser. Blessed maybe we can share, help balance it out!

I also can't wait for tomorrow! My husband credit card had reward points and he's never cashed in he's got nearly $700 that he can get for Amazon credit. I'm going to get all kinds of baby hear tomorrow!

Haha I feel soo far away from all you guys :( I'm in Australia and not even the good side I'm in Perth so it's super hard to buy any thing good here lol so jealous of you all we only have 4 specific baby shops in Perth and there like 40 mins away from me I can go to kmart n all that but hardly any good stuff haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->