January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Glad your scan went well Sporty. Fx your blood work comes back low risk.

First one for me too Danna.

Lovely scan pic sporty! Xx

AFM...Not much going on! Things are pretty quiet. I can't believe I am 14 weeks in 2 days. :) Xx

Congrats Sporty!
Yay for 15 wks Donna and 13wks Heather! (My name is Heather also. Feels silly to type it, like I'm talking to myself) :laugh2:

Dd will be almost 2 1/2 when the new baby gets here so I can't decide if we'll need the double. How difficult are they to maneuver inside stores and such?

Lovely bump Donna. Xx

I had decided to get the Silvercross 3d pram/pushchair as it's easy to use and folds perfect for our car (We have a 7 seater) as it has a tiny, Tiny boot. And we had it for our last one and it worked great! But hubby has decided that he want's a change (Which is funny as he works 6 days a week and won't be using it, Lol) He likes the new 'Silvercross Wayfarer' Which is slightly bigger and £300 more. I do like it too but not sure if it's gonna fit in our car, It might if we put one seat down. And on the school runs I will only have 4 kids with me as the oldest 2 will walk to secondary school. Xx

Super cute, Donna!

Lesh, you and I have the same due date now! Roll on 14 weeks and 2nd Tri! :happydance:

My next midwife appointment is on Monday, yay! Hubby is gonna with me this time. I don't think she'll do an ultrasound, there's no reason to do one at this point, but I do hope we'll get to hear baby's heartbeat. And my hubby has a job interview on Tuesday, yay again!

Hi ladies finally getting my scan pic up. Here is my bubs at 13w 2d.

11703240_10207293625842074_8353367721366005038_n.jpg

Hi Pita. Yes baby was measuring 4 days ahead so they moved my due date to the 16th Jan. :) Xx

Great pic Lesh!

My symptoms are staring to settle down now and I'm starting to feel normal (apart from the heartburn/acid reflux which has started grrrr) just waiting on feeling baby move for the first time :cloud9: nothing yet, but can't wait to feel it!

Nice pic lesh!

I had my rescan for gender today and I'm having a boy. I totally broke down in the waiting room while they were printing pictures. I hate that I'm disappointed and sad about something I should be over the moon with. I know I'll be completely happy with my two boys, but I just had my heart so set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->