January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'll be disappointed if baby is a boy to i really want a girl and I think my oh does as well he wanted boys the last two times ino either way I will love baby but I really really want a girl x

Good luck Heather.

Cute bump lesh!

Good grief. I woke up with the worst headache and can't get rid of it.:growlmad: Hoping it won't be a regular occurance like it was with DS. Got most of DS school shopping done today so no rushing later. Saw so many cute baby things! Can't wait to find out gender so I can start shopping. :)

adorable bump Lesh!

Msuhy, well that explains why the RRLT didn't work properly, sunny side up babies are difficult to get through the birth canal and push out :( I was in prodromal labor with Everett for 30 hours as he was trying to come down and out sideways. Hopefully we have much better experiences this time around.

3athena, I'm sorry, that's really awful, but I can sympathize, I've been having headaches on and off for the past few weeks :( I hope they stop soon

I'm still so tired. Where is that burst of energy 2nd tri promises???? This pregnancy is so different from my last 2.

Both mine were sunny side up first took ages to ages to turn second wasn't so bad . I had all my contractions in my back tho was hell
I'm still so tired as well .. I am managing to stay up later but still really tired and still having bad headaches but haven't been so bad I have to take paracetamol every day I've got one now ino mien are worse because I'm not drinking enough. I can't believe I'm 16 weeks on Thursday its flying by
I've defo felt some flutters from baby last few days can't wait to start feeling proper movements ❤️😍

(almost) 16 week bump. I finally have a little bit of something.

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/11774345_10200926709166584_1509199588_n_zps5t0yijrs.jpg

And surprised I have no appetite at all. I just ate some home made mac and cheese and felt nauseous :sick:

The picture doesn't work lock.

I have this weird symptom, I knew it was pregnancy related, but not what it's cause was. If my bladder gets too full, mostly happens at night, it's almost impossible to pee. I feel like a man with prostate problems! I finally looked it up and apparently it's fairly common, but it's due to baby position pinching the urethra. Thankfully, I'm still able to go where other stories I read was women needing to go to ER for a catheter!

hopefully it's fixed now, thank you for letting me know Mushy.

That sounds awful though, hope you can continue to go and won't need a catheter.

I've had a strange symptom too. I've been stuffed up and congested since getting my BFP. I'm constantly blowing my nose and having difficulty breathing or sleeping because I am not a mouth breather.

DD wants me to take her to the park, but it's over 100 degrees outside today. Ugh, no thank you! If it cools down at dusk I will, but for now I will hide out in my 70 degree, air conditioned home.

Love your bump Lock!

I have also been congested on and off, been blowing my nose loads.

Cute bump Lock. Like the nirvana tee. :)

Hope it gets better Mushy.

AFM been having heart palpitations since Friday night. Have a call in to the Dr. It's kinda scary but most things on the internet say it's usually normal so fingers crossed. Between this and all the bleeding I had in first tri I'm beginning to think this pregnancy doesn't like me. :dohh: Wonder if it's bc this is my first pg over 30.

I had heart palpitations in first tri so yep unfortunately think it's just one of those lovely pregnancy symptoms. Heartburn is my main one at the moment, so annoying! Worse thing is I'm pretty sure I'm going to suffer from this until January as from what I've read it seems to only get worse into third tri.

Thanks Lilly, that makes me feel better. Sorry about your heartburn. I always end up with it. On the up side there are a lot of over the counter meds safe for pregnancy to help. Have you tried anything yet?

Ive tried the liquid gaviscon and chewable tablets but they all taste SO bad and nearly end up throwing up and they don't seem to work that well. I have discovered Zantac which is amazing and does work and lasts a while too. Think I'm just having a bad night, I had a cheese and tomato sandwich at dinner which set it off...And then I thought it would be a good idea to have a cheese and tomato pizza with salad (including more tomato) for tea! Apparently cheese and tomato are bad and can set it off (no kidding :haha:) I'm my own worse enemy sometimes.

I'm so excited right now! My BFF is coming over to visit for 3 days as she is done with college over the summer and finally got the time off work. :happydance: I rarely see her since she lives in NY and I live in WV. It's a 6hr drive.

She and I joke about how we are wife and wife, and all my kids are actually hers and not DH's :haha: We have everything in common and understand and support each other so well. I truly think friends like that are rare and only happen once in a lifetime!

So anyway, I'll probably be a bit recluse over the next few days because of that.

But other than that, yay 16 weeks today!!!! Only 4 more weeks until I'm officially halfway through! It's speeding by like crazy! I can't wait to start doing some baby shopping :D

Lock, I have a best friend like that. My husband even told me that if I ever left him for her he wouldn't even be mad, because it would be the cutest love story ever.

Quiet thread is quiet!
So, when is everyone's next scan? I don't know the exact date if mine, waiting for the hospital to call :)

Danna I'm waiting for a call about our 20 week anatomy scan but we have a private scan in WA State in 3 days to find out the sex! Hope Baby cooperates!

I have my first scan ever in 10 days (July 31st) I will be 14 weeks.

The wait has been annoying and anxious to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->