January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

My OB won't do the anatomy scan until 20wks. Will be August 24th at the soonest. Seems so far away. Wish 2nd tri would go faster. :)

Got mine on the 4th August, hopefully will find out the gender then!

Mine is the 25th August, not expecting much from it after my last NHS scan... Just hope baby is not still laid face down/on it's side again - mummy would like some nice pics of you baby!!

I read a long list of all the things they check for so I'll be so worried until we get the all clear, last scan I just looked at the ceiling the whole time (couldn't see the screen anyway grrr) and hoped everything was ok.

I had an appt yesterday, we got to hear Mini's heartbeat :) it was around 140-145 bpm, and the midwife found it higher up on my abdomen than i thought it would be. My next ultrasound is on August 31, I'm excited for that!

Only 4 more days till we leave for our vacation. My family rents a couple cabins on a lake for a week every year. It's rustic, with poor internet connection and sketchy phone service. We pretty much play in the water, fish, and play board games the whole time. It's gonna be so relaxing, i can't wait.

I'm not sure when my next scan will be, not until 20 week scam that's for sure! I don't have a date for that yet.

Pita that sounds fun! My husband and I were going to go to Canada, where his dad owns a small cabin on Vancouver Island, but we bought a house instead!

My next scan is my gender scan, which is August 17th. I'm both excited and nervous

I had the midwife today didn't do much the usual blood pressure etc. next got her at 24 weeks on 15th September seems so long away .
They don't listen for heartbeat until 24 weeks where I live
My 20 week scan is August 24th but we have a private gender scan for next Saturday the 1st booked I'm so excited x

Ahhhh I hate morning sickness! I've been feeling a lot better recently (less gagging/food aversions) and then this morning woke up fine, thought i'd get up a bit earlier so I can arrive at work at a decent time, I keep nearly being late.... Just about to head out the door...and my body decides to throw up. So frustrating.

So needless to say I was nearly late again as I had to re-do most of my make up that I cried/sweat off. Glamorous.

Also, these last few days I've felt really 'floaty' in a morning, cant describe it as dizzy as it's not that bad, it's just strange, anyone else feeling like that?

Lily yes I've been having a slightly dizzy floaty feeling. It was most noticeable yesterday when we went out for lunch for my husband's birthday. I felt like I'd had a couple of glasses of champagne, but obviously hadn't! It lasted the whole two hours we were at the restaurant. Bizarrely I felt better when I stood up and we left!

Had my 12 week scan yesterday!! They've moved me forwards so now due on the 27th January!! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150721_57526-1.jpg
    IMG_20150721_57526-1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 7
Aww cute scan pic sailorsgirl! Looks girly to me 😉

That sucks that you're still vomiting, Lily. Make sure you keep hydrated!

I've had a bit of a bad 24 hours. We are away visiting my DH family this week and I was woken yesterday morning with what felt like pretty intense contractions. I let it go for an hour then I started vomiting and they were getting worse. So we went to the ER and they had me there for 12 hours. It was awful. But the good news is they did a detailed ultrasound and the baby is doing well. They had me go for an MRI (has anyone had one? I think I have PTS from it. So scary) as they thought I might have had issues with my appendix as the blood work showed an infection and because of the pain. But that came back fine but as as I couldn't hold anything down and still had bad pain around my uterus they admitted me for the night. Unfortunately the hospital doesnt have an obstetrics ward so I had to wait till this afternoon to been seen by an OB. She was great. I'm in the pediatrics ward and the nurses are lovely. So I'm happily leaving today and feeling a lot better. It was scary to say the least. I'm so glad baby is ok and I'm getting better. Haha maybe my MIL was stressing me out too much this week! Keep well hydrated everyone, I definitely wasn't drinking enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->