January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Lucy that sounds awful! Glad all is ok :hugs:

I defiintley need to drink more water, will go get a glass now.

So sorry for your scare Lucy! Glad you are improving. Xx

I have had so much pain since finding out I was pregnant really crushed over pain but I think a lot of mine must be down to gas/constipation although I do go most days I just don't think I go enough. Xx

That sounds very scary!! Glad all is well, and lets all go drink more water now :'/

I just went and drank some water too. Glad to hear you're getting better, Lucy.

Great scan picture, sailorsgirl, cute!

Thanks so much ladies. I'm so glad you all went and drank some water! Such a simple thing but so important. Pregnancy is scary sometimes! Can't wait till I can meet this little baby- Jan feels so far away. Does anyone else feel like that?

Congrats on the great scan Sailors. :)

Glad you're okay Lucy!!

On the topic of drinking more water I decided that yesterday's bike ride would be my last one this pregnancy. I don't know when my balance will go but I don't really want to figure it out by falling off my bike like my doctor did when she was pregnant. But another big reason is I was having to dehydrate myself so I would make it home on my bike without peeing my pants and I don't want to do that anymore! I'm so thirsty this pregnancy.

Also, my nipples are starting to get really dry - anyone else?

Lucy that is scary, I'm glad all is okay now! I definitely need to drink more water than I do, and yet it feels like I drink it all day long!

We're moving this weekend and we planned on using a moving service. Yesterday we had them come and see where we live and what we have to give us an estimate on how much it would cost. They sent back the quote today and it'll apparently take them 7 hours (they've quoted 1.5 in driving to initial location and back to their location alone), and will cost us just under $900! Mind you we currently live in a 700 Sq ft apartment and we are moving 8 miles (approx 13 km) away. We don't understand why it would cost so much, bubut we've told them we won't be using their services and now we aren't sure what to do!

Great scan pic sailorsgirl!

Hope you feel better soon Lily!

Lucy- glad you are feeling better. I agree time seems to be dragging. Seems to take so long to get to each milestone. Hoping things will pick up soon.

I've been having uncomfortable period like cramps for the last two days. Think drinking more water may be the answer. For some reason drinking, especially water triggered my MS for so long I keep getting dehydrated.

TMI question- anyone else feeling damp in the nether region? Wondering if it's normal. Had slow leaking amniotic fluid at 35wks with DS but never noticed anything. Worried about it happening again, especially this early.

I always feel damp lol it's horrible
Totally normal though.

So I'm 16 weeks today and I was lying in bed last night on my back watching one born every minute when I felt the baby move was a proper little move probably won't happen again for a while ino but was so lovely .
I could be having my gender scan today. But nope there fully booked lol. 9 days till we find out and feels like forever! I'm getting my hopes up for a girl now and really didn't want to lol I just have a feeling it's a girl and with my boys I just new they were boys but it's probably wish full thinking lol. Just can't wait to no so I can start to buy things I haven't brought anything yet . X
Still not eating great and defo don't drink enough I should drink more
I am feeling better in general tho I don't feel as tired all the time and not as many headaches. Stil have them. But not as bad x

My belly seems to have popped a little and stil looks pregnant when I lie down instead of just fat lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
Mushy, that's a lot, but that's also what it cost us to move last time :( Could you try to get more quotes? Or go with a smaller, less known company?

Athena, yep, happened a coupIe of time, I think it's a mix of more CM and sweat... (Glamourous, I know). I found that by wearing breathable underwear, it's much better.

I was sick again this morning! it's getting more and more frequent :(
I wasn't a bit sick before 10-11 weeks and thought I escaped MS, haha....

That's so cute that your baby moved while you were watching one born, Donna! I'm starting to get a bit concerned I'm not feeling anything, I thought I was early but now nothing. Anyone else still waiting?

Mushy, we moved about a year ago and I think it was around that amount. Mind you we went from a 3 story townhouse with lots of stairs so it took a while to get everything out and it was a 4min drive to the new house. Keep looking for people! We are in LA so there's lots of competition.

Bummer you're still sick Danna! The OB I saw at the hospital said MS doesn't usually go away and then come back at this stage so maybe chat to your dr/midwife about it?

I wouldn't worry Hun if I wasn't paying attention I wouldn't of felt it and I was starting to worry I hadn't felt anything to there hasn't been anything since I didn't feel number 2 til after 17 weeks x

Your bump is awesome donna, I'm so jealous!

We are going to borrow a truck from my husband's work and hire a couple of guys from there too. Lucy, I live in LA County! Small world. As for movement, I've felt one little kick a few days ago and that's it. Nothing to be worried too much about!

Lovely bump Donna!

Hope you feel better soon Danna.

Good luck with your move mushy.

MS never went away Lucy, it just started late, at 10-11 weeks.

I think I'm too early for movements, so not worried about not feeling baby yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->