January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Fingers crossed we all get the gender we're hoping for. I've been off work today, felt like crap and still throwing up, I've puked more in the 2nd tri than I have in the first!

Lovely bumps Donna...Get ready for my huge bump :haha: crap pic because I'm stood on the sofa to get the reflection in the mirror. And yes I've been in my PJs all day :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
Heather I totally understand everything you're feeling. While I'm not completely devestated I am still a little sad about having another boy, and if you asked me before I would have said I'd be happy with either, I would just prefer a girl. I was so embarrassed when I started crying in front of my mil and sil!

Yeh I wasn't really bothered with boy number two I was happy for CJ to have a brother but I really want a girl this time I say I'm not bothered as long as there healthy but i want a girl I really need to no what it is it's driving me mad x

lovely bumps ladies!

Donna, I think you and I suffer from a very similar problem, not eating enough, definitely not drinking enough. I just have no appetite at all, and no cravings either. Usually I force myself to eat a little bit of something because I know I need it.

Heather, you've pretty much described exactly how I feel. I feel this one may be a girl too, but then think it's most likely a boy because of how much I want a girl. GD is so difficult, I had it with DS, and fear going through it a 2nd time, especially when I really don't want to.

If that wasn't stressful enough, DH and I need the upstairs window in DS's room replaced asap because the window frame is wood, and is suffering from serious wood rot, which can cause leaking and mold if not taken care of right away. We don't have a whole lot of money right now, so I'm stressing about it bad. DH said we can do a finance plan, and if worse comes to worse, put it on his credit card and pay it off slowly. Still, when it comes to money I tend to freak out more than I should.

I'm anxious for all of us to know the gender, to celebrate and/or help each other get through GD

You could ask the technician to write down the sex and put it in an enveloppe? Then tell your DH you wish to read it by yourself and surprise him after or something?

Heather I'm sure it doesn't help with the GD that you lost a little girl. I think that my DH will have some GD too if Bubs is a girl. He always wanted a son and the little one we lost was a boy which makes it that much harder.

I think not knowing the gender is the hardest part. It's the guessing and wondering which way it's going to go that gets to me. Can't wait for all our 20 week scans!

I understand Heather. When I had my mc in Jan, I constantly wondered what the gender was, I still wonder, but I was so early on I had a natural mc and never had any tests besides blood tests. It's probably better I didn't know too.

Right now what I'm worried about is my GD and it affecting GD too. If it's a boy, how will I explain to my 4 year old she gets another brother when she's had her heart set on a baby sister, and has insisted the baby is a girl :(

I had GD as a child. I cried and yelled at my mom when I was told I was having a brother and not the sister I wanted. And my brother ended up being the sweetest, smartest boy I know. I get along much better with him than with my sister (3rd child) with whom I never shared much interests. I try to remind myself of that when I get scared of GD. I'm sure your daugther will be fine either way, and so will you :)

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm sure she will love her new sibling, but I fear her getting upset, because it will make me upset as well. I know it will pass quickly though, that's the relieving part.

And I definitely just felt some movement in there! Whoa! Caught me completely off guard.

25 more days until my gender scan. Urrrgh! Does anyone have a time machine?

A lot of us are in the same boat funny how we're all hoping for girls lol . I love my boys more than anything & ino deep down I'll be fine and love baby if it's a boy but a girl would be perfect this is last baby and my mom died when I was 21 I want a daughter to have the mother daughter bond I didn't really have with my mom we were really close when I was younger tho and I really want that . Time will tell
I think it's a girl but like u all said wishful thinking I'm sure some of us will get our girls I doubt I'll be one of them .
That is excali me I'm barely eating or drinking it's not good
My kids woke at 5.15am this morning to little monsters! How will I cope with that and a newborn lol x
8 days till my gender scan
I'm also dreading them saying a boy and me crying lol x I can't imagine how much I'll cry if it is a girl thru happinessx

Bless all you ladies. I really hope those who want little girls get them. But just remember whatever happens you are all going to have a healthy baby who is going to love you unconditionally. Xx

AFM....15 weeks tomorrow! I had a bad day yesterday, Lots of very heavy pain/cramping. It took all day to go even when I pee'd I was in agony. Baby was still all good though healthy baby. Hubby is convinced maybe it was another growing day where the uterus was stretching. I am okay at the min just hoping the pain don't come back. Xx

Morning girls one week today till my gender scan ! So excited still not happy I have to wait tho how dare they be fully booked lol I'll be 17+2 tho so should be really clear
I'm sure I felt another movement yday I don't like when u can't be certain it's baby lol
There is an April group Alredi! Time flies x

I can't wait for all the gender scans! So exciting. I agree time is flying, we're nearly halfway through our pregnancies :happydance:

16 weeks today for me, I am just waiting and waiting for that first movement. Come on baby!

Lesh - sorry to hear about the cramping, it's always so worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->