January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'll post photos later but we had our gender scan and we're TEAM BLUE! :happydance: :blue:

Can you please update the front page Frustrated?

The scan was amazing - can't believe how much he's grown since the last one. He was dancing a jig, swallowing big gulps of amniotic fluid, and even pointed at his boy parts for us.

Can't wait to hear what everyone else is having!

Awww congrats fit mama! Ultrasounds are the best :) that's so cute he pointed to his boy parts for you! Lol

Woohoo! That's great your gender scan is now Thursday Donna!

I'm seeing my OB on Monday morning and I'm thinking she'll do a quick scan on her little machine after what happened this week. Curious to see if my 14 week gender scan was right! When I got one at the hospital this week it still looked like a girl and I said that and the tech said 'oh you don't know yet, way too early to tell' which was a bit unnerving as I was 16+3. Makes me nervous!!

Congratulations on your little boy :blue: exciting! I'm interested to see what the boy v girl ratio is, especially as others have mentioned the December group is really boy heavy.

Congrats on being team :blue:!!!!

I still have a long wait :coffee: but I'm (somehow) managing to keep myself busy. DH is out of town for the weekend, so it's just me and the kids.

But now that I am feeling human again, no nausea or debilitating fatigue, I've started to ease myself back into yoga and pilates :D

Yay for team blue FitMama!

Hope your cramping gets better Lesh.

I've had a lot of pain in my lower abdomin since last night. No bleeding though so hope all is well. Next appt is Monday and was hoping to get off pelvic rest but doesn't seem as likely now. :growlmad: Have all fingers and toes crossed that even though no US scheduled Monday he might just do one to check on baby since this has been a rough week. Would love to find out gender before the end of August.

Yay fitmama! Congrats hunni. Loving all these gender reveals. Xx

AFM..I can't reveal mine till at least 21 weeks as doing a gender reveal with the family. So I have a long 6 weeks. Xx

Sorry I haven't been on. I'll have to read back. I'm managing on 3 hrs of sleep a night and not doing very well with it. Has made me very grumpy. I'm seeing a new ob so I'll bring it up when I see her.

Yay a for your boy fit!!! My dh is doing a gender reveal for our kids tomorrow so I have to decide if I'm gonna sit in on that part of the party or not. I will likely not be team yellow tomorrow lol

Yay for a boy :) :) :)

I'm going to try and upload my huggggeeee bump !!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
Haha yeah it's not big at all very jel of all you blooming ladies !!!

Yay for gender scans soon!! Mine is still at least 4 weeks away. August 20th will be my earliest theyll let me and hopefully I can get in that day or very soon after!! I wish I could see inside myself...I mean my baby is soo close to me yet no idea whats going on in there!

Haha! I feel the same way, Heather! I want to SEE what's happening in there! I remember when I was able to feel the baby and knew the gender I found it easier to picture an actual baby in there. Right now it definitely doesn't feel real!

Does anyone feel like having an ultrasound may annoy the baby? Maybe that's why sometimes they put their little hands over their face?I haven't done any research on it but I'm thinking it uses sound waves to 'see' the baby. Is it loud for them? Am I being silly?

Lucy - I wonder that too, they do push really hard sometimes! But it's probably more uncomfortable for us than baby.

DH did our gender reveal for our kids and I and we are having a boy!!!! Im so over the moon :cloud9: this will make 3 girls and 5 boys for us :)

we have narrowed our names to Braydon, Camdon, and Landon. middle name will be James for sure. we will be shopping very soon since we always get rid of our baby clothes after each one lol. we do still have girl clothes since our last was a girl, but that does us no good now :lol:

Awww congrats on your baby boy blessed!! Happy baby clothes shopping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->