January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats blessed! Do you find it hard to fall in love with another name? I love my first sons name so much that it's making it so hard for me to even like another name or think of this boy being named the two names we've come up with.

My son's names is Alexander and we call him baby xandies, so we've been calling new baby xandies 2 even though we've "picked" a name.

Hey guys sorry haven't been on just been very busy... congrats to all the ladies that found out gender and had ultrasounds now I'm not alone haha... my first midwife appointment is tomorrow so super excited bout that I'll be 16 weeks wow 4 months :D we have three names to choose from now the first is Zane hunter, second is Dante Cruz and third is Dartanian Dumas as you can see my hubby likes oldish kind of names lol which one do you girls like

Congrats on team blue blessed!

Sakura the 2nd spelling with the hyphen is correct if your going for the character from The 3 Musketeers. I like the name Dante. It's my son's middle name. :) named for the author.

My husband is Italian so the boy(s) have Italian names. My family is English (I'm the first generation born in the states) so the girl(s) have more traditional English names.

Congrats on being team :blue: blessed.

I'm really just having trouble with names in general. I've looked through thousands of names already and still can't find anything I like enough to commit to. I'm about ready to give up. My best friend has been calling the baby "Drei," which means 3 in german, so I've kind of jumped on that bandwagon with her.

Congrats on your little boy Blessed, how exciting!!! Go Team Blue! ;-)

We are a rather boy heavy group, but there are still plenty of gender scans to go, so the girls have a change to catch up.

Sakura I like Zane Hunter personally.

Our little guy will be Thomas after DH's dad, so that is easy.

Here is a photo of our little man pointing out his boy parts for us, LOL.

Attachments

• I'm a Boy!!.jpg
    I'm a Boy!!.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10
I'm having a boy too, and the only name that's junping out to me just now is Riley Jacob. So that's the front runner just now!

Congratulations blessed boys r so fab :)
We have got a name for a boy I'm not 100 percent with it yet but my oh loves it so I will see how I feel after we no what baby is
He's chose cruz for a boy and I have no idea for a girl
3 days until my gender scan I'm excited x

Congrats on the little boys! And all lovely names :)

We are still unsure on names, we'll wait to know the sex before comitting but so far we have ...Thomas or Guillaume for a boy, and Gabrielle, Danie, or Clara for a girl. We speak French, and we don't use middle names here (or we do, but it's automatically the godfather's or godmother's name) ;P

Congrats blessed and first baby! Lots of boys in this group already, Lol. Xx

I still think I am carrying a girl but would be happy with either as I had a little man after 3 girls so don't mind what gender I get. Xx

I got my scan date 24th August at 2.40pm :) :) :) excited is not the word !!!

Just back from my 16 week appointment, got to hear the heartbeat :cloud9:

I mentioned the bleeding and she said if it happens again I've got to call the hospital, she wasn't very reassuring, but she didn't seem too concerned. She asked if I'd felt any movement so told her I hadn't, she must have seen I was a bit worried as she offered to try and find babies heartbeat, thankfully she picked it up pretty quickly and could also hear rustling sounds which she said was baby wriggling. So happy baby is ok, now just don't want anymore bleeding!!!

Yay chelle. Xx

Lillyfleur...Glad you got to hear baby's heartbeat. I have had a big bleed at 10 weeks and turned out I had a SCH...Mine has started to shrink and is now less than 1mm...So it could be that the bleed is just normal. Xx

Glad you got to hear the heartbeat Lily Fluer x

Chelle- my 20 week scan is the same day! 4 weeks to go! Seems ages away doesn't it? Mine's at 10am. I had my OB appointment this morning and she did a quick ultrasound on her little machine (the quality isn't great) to check the gender. She couldn't get a good look as the baby's legs were together. But she said she's pretty sure it's a girl :) then she said 80%. Wish she could say 100% but I guess they can't especially when the picture quality isn't very good. Guess I'll have to wait another 4 weeks to get another confirmation! Argh! I'm pretty certain it's a girl, my son was pretty obviously boy by this stage :)

Just got back from my midwife appointment and baby's HB was 153 :cloud9: can't wait until my gender scan, which will be my next appointment, only 21 more days to go! I'm getting really impatient!!!!

Also, I realized that by the time #3 is potty trained, I would be changing diapers for 7 years straight :wacko:

It was harder for me looking for a girls name than a boys name. But I think that's cuz our last girl we only really loved one name and that's what we named her. So if it was a girl, we would have had to start over trying to find another one we loved. I had a huge list of boys names and have only narrowed it down.

Here is my 16 weeks bump, only seems slightly bigger than my 9 weeks.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->