January sparkles! Who is testing?

teacup

Reaction score
Who else is testing in January? I'm due AF 9th January, and hoping to test 6th January. Time is going sloooowly.

January Sparkles:

1st Jan - Cppeace AF

3rd Jan - Jaggersmommy

4th Jan - flyingduster AF

5th Jan - Ftale

6th Jan - teacup AF

12th Jan - Lilmisscaviar :bfp:
12th Jan - Tess08 :bfp:

16th Jan - Gypsy99

20th Jan - Lyo28

21st Jan - DazedConfused

22nd Jan - Nita2806

23rd Jan - Wishx

26th Jan - Ele3085

27th Jan - akinsmom2

28th Jan - JoJazie
28th Jan - HeatherLouise

30th Jan - Zoe2010
30th Jan - PinePolly AF

31st Jan - Cppeace

I was just gonna make a thread cos it seems the holiday season has made the board quiet!!! AF is due Jan 4th, and I'm waiting her out before testing cos I only have a few tests left and I don't wanna waste them!!

How are you feeling? How many DPO are you now?

Hey TEacup there is a nice group of testers in the TWW thread called January testers Unite! Already 46 testers on board if interested :)

I was just gonna make a thread cos it seems the holiday season has made the board quiet!!! AF is due Jan 4th, and I'm waiting her out before testing cos I only have a few tests left and I don't wanna waste them!!

Welcome flyingduster! I'm only 4dpo. I'm sneezing a lot, and remember that was a symptom with my last pregnancy. I also have a bloated tummy, but probably just ate too much at Christmas :haha:

Have you got any symptoms yet? X

Hey TEacup there is a nice group of testers in the TWW thread called January testers Unite! Already 46 testers on board if interested :)

Oh! I haven't seen that, thanks, I'll take a look. Xx

I've gone and joined the other thread too.

I'm sneezing lots too, but that's cos it's summer and allergies suck. Lol!!!

I've had mild cramps, and tiredness, but nothing I can't say is t normal TWW anyway. Lol

I caught a cold on 3dpo so have to attribute all the sneezing I did to that lol

Me! AF due Jan 21st so will be testing them. Am on holiday in the Pacific islands for the week prior so that'll stop me from early testing for once! Currently WTO

Hi there, we officially start TTC in January :) I've just stated my new cycle so we won't be ready for testing until end of Jan. But good luck to you gals though! I hope you get a BFP!

I'm only 6dpo so far. My tests arrive on Friday, and I'll be 11dpo then! I feel completely normal, except I have a cold. Sometimes I think my boobs are extra tender, but it's probably all in my head. I remember that last time I was pregnant I had weird pain on the sides of my boobs, and kept getting slight nose bleeds, so I'll be looking out for those symptoms!

I think we have missed the boat with this month, we didn't decide to try for baby number 2 until I was basically ovulating, so I worry we were about a day too late! How many dpo are you? Have you got any symptoms?

Any one else have any symptoms yet? Xx

I'm 12dpo here- the usual max of my lp. BFN today on 2 tests.... Temp still up so I may be in for a long wait of bfns.... sigh

Cppeace: Aww, I'm sorry it was bfn. Is your LP always 12?

Hi Teacup

I'm testing Jan 5 at 10dpo. Praying for a miracle. Right now all I've had is pre AF symptoms.

It has been 11 or 12 for the past 9 ish months. Before that it was 13-15.

I'm 12dpo now, no real symptoms that ca be explained by usual TWW high progesterone really. Lol.

I will join :)

We weren't planning on TTC until the spring but we had an oops last night and just had my temperature rise so we'll see. I had ovulation pains on Friday night. Still having some niggling cramps. My period is due January 12th.

Who else is testing in January? I'm due AF 9th January, and hoping to test 6th January. Time is going sloooowly.

January Sparkles:

4th Jan - flyingduster
5th Jan - Ftale
6th Jan - teacup
21st Jan - DazedConfused

This girl right here! I'm due for af on the 5th. I'll be going to get a few tests tomorrow to start testing asap. Lol.

I will be. I'm due around the 16-17th. I did a bad and grabbed a few internet cheapies so hoping I don't go crazy with testing this month!! I'm been in holiday season drinking mode too so very doubtful this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->