January sparkles! Who is testing?

Ouu id love to join!
I was certain id be pregnant in december and i took it hard when i got my bfn on christmas eve. I get WAAY too into testing every month.
I ovulate on the 7th and i'll test on the 23rd!

Im 8dpo got a faint line today . Retesting tomorrow to confirm
That's great news Dream! How did testing go today? Xx

Im 8dpo got a faint line today . Retesting tomorrow to confirm

Pics please!

So sorry to hear the witch came :( boo.

Yay lilmisscaviar on your cross hairs. I think FF got it right too. I read an article about ov dips and apparently theyre not reliable in comparison to the shift.

I've been taken out by a stomach flu. My temp was 38.9 this am. Threw stuff off a bit lol

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. :hugs: xx

Yay for getting crosshairs!!

Dream.dream I hope it's a clear positive tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday although my temp isn't up this morning. Because I had the pain, white cm etc. I just think it was later last night. I had creamy Pink cm this morning. Hoping I don't get spotting like the last cycle.
Could the spotting be implantation bleeding? Or I guess implantation bleeding the day after ovulation may be a bit soon? I hope you don't have anymore spotting. Xx

Hi ladies!

Hope it's ok to join. AF due 12th Jan so I'm going to try and hold off until then to test but potentially might test on 10th if I can't wait lol! We BD'd 1 day before O this month but it was the first time we had in 3 weeks due to DH being away with work and then being unwell. I'be been reading that going that long in between could make his wee guys less healthy so I'm sort of already counting myself out but who knows! X
Welcome Tess! I have added you to the list. :thumbup:
Teacup - 7/8 DPO is still very early! Good luck for Thursday :)

Dream - Fx that it gets darker for you!

Dazed - Oh no! I hope you feel better soon and your temps regulate.

Gypsy - I think I ovulated earlier than my chart showed me too. My chart shows me only 4 DPO but I think I'm closer to 5/6 DPO going off of symptoms. Remember that the chart only shows if you already ovulated, not when. The dip is what I look for because if I wait for the rise, it is too late and I won't catch the egg. Good luck!

Tess - Welcome! I'm due for AF Jan. 12th too but because I'm impatient I'll probably start testing this weekend lol.

Thanks, I don't know why I tested so early. I might test tomorrow, but that is still a bit early. I'll be 9dpo tomorrow. I'm so impatient! Good luck with your 2WW. You're just a few days behind me I think! Xx

Thanks, teacup! I'm not really having many symptoms today. My uterus area has suddenly become very tender though.

Thanks, teacup! I'm not really having many symptoms today. My uterus area has suddenly become very tender though.

Sounds promising! When are you testing? I had a bfn this morning at 9dpo. I'll test again on Saturday morning.

Quick question ladies. I had a temp dip today at 4DPO just above my cover line. I've been reading about a possible secondary estrogen surge, does anyone know much about this? I'm not sure if it's good, bad or indifferent? Any help would be much appreciated! X

Me! AF due Jan 21st so will be testing them. Am on holiday in the Pacific islands for the week prior so that'll stop me from early testing for once! Currently WTO

Hi:flower: I'm also expecting Af ( hope not) on January 21:winkwink:
Hope we all get bright BFP:happydance:

Quick question ladies. I had a temp dip today at 4DPO just above my cover line. I've been reading about a possible secondary estrogen surge, does anyone know much about this? I'm not sure if it's good, bad or indifferent? Any help would be much appreciated! X

i think this happened to me a couple of cycles ago. i don't know the ins and outs of it though. It was annoying because it made my chart look triphasic and I thought I was in for sure that cycle! But alas no.

I'm damn sure I ovulated on CD14-15, but today I'm having weird things going on. Been getting cramps etc, and had some weird CM blood tinged creamy / eggwhite / green snot like CM. My CP was soft and low earlier today but now it is high hard and slightly open. I'm getting very tired of trying at the moment. Just want it to happen!!

That's great thanks for your reply! So how is everyone getting on? I'm 5DPO today. Anyone else going crazy in the TWW? X

Aw Dazed, I hope you feel better soon. Poor thing :(

That's great thanks for your reply! So how is everyone getting on? I'm 5DPO today. Anyone else going crazy in the TWW? X

6 DPO for me and I'm not feeling much of anything besides mildly sore boobs. I get a pinching pain in my ovary area every once in a while but no full blown pregnancy symptoms as yet. I was actually starting to think I was out then this morning my temperature dipped below my coverline. When I became pregnant with my last daughter, I had a dip around implantation but it didn't go below my coverline. Could it still be implantation or does it mean AF is on her way?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60d3a7/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

6 DPO for me and I'm not feeling much of anything besides mildly sore boobs. I get a pinching pain in my ovary area every once in a while but no full blown pregnancy symptoms as yet. I was actually starting to think I was out then this morning my temperature dipped below my coverline. When I became pregnant with my last daughter, I had a dip around implantation but it didn't go below my coverline. Could it still be implantation or does it mean AF is on her way?

My Ovulation Chart

I don't have any symptoms either! Infact when I was pregnant with DD I felt nothing at all which is why I thought I was. Usually before AF i get sore boobs and cramps but that time I had no symptoms at all and strangely enough it turned out I was pregnant! My boobs usually start to get sore about 6DPO so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they don't get sore tomorrow lol. I don't think it means anything right now! Best waiting until tomorrow to see if it shoots back up. I'm not an expert in it but I had a dip yesterday and from what I've read the dip is a good sign as long as it goes high again afterwards. Good luck!! X

I will join here too please. Af due on 19th and I will test on 20th if it has not arrived. Had chemical last month so definitely avoiding early testing. I am not sure if I have much of a chance this month as we got a stomach bug roght around ovulation and mamaged to bd only 2 days before ov. Not ideal timing but there was ewcm when we did so there is a chance. 2dpo now.

Mine is due the 26th , although it would be the Best Birthday Gift Ever if it decided not to happen:happydance:

I will join here too please. Af due on 19th and I will test on 20th if it has not arrived. Had chemical last month so definitely avoiding early testing. I am not sure if I have much of a chance this month as we got a stomach bug roght around ovulation and mamaged to bd only 2 days before ov. Not ideal timing but there was ewcm when we did so there is a chance. 2dpo now.

Oh that's a shame youse were ill at O time! Did you still O on time? When I've been ill at my time of O it usually puts O off for some reason. Your defo not out though BD'ing 2 days before. I fell pregnant with DD with DTD 2 days before O so fingers crossed for u x

Ele it looks like we are cycle buddies! I'm due for Af on 26th too, but I'm not testing until 28th if she is delayed. I hope you do get a BFP for your birthday! That would be the greatest present ever!

Mine is due the 26th , although it would be the Best Birthday Gift Ever if it decided not to happen:happydance:

Fingers crossed u get a BFP for your birthday :D that would be amazing. My hubby's birthday is this month so if I get a BFP I'm going to box the test up like a gift and give it to him hehe x

Thanks you ladies! : )
My birthday is on the 30th , so I've been keeping my fingers crossed all month that she decides Not to show up 0 : ) . That would be the ultimate gift , his birthday is February 12th , I've had the best way to tell him I am pregnant too , I've just been waiting to give him that gift since April .

My Ovulation Chart

I don't have any symptoms either! Infact when I was pregnant with DD I felt nothing at all which is why I thought I was. Usually before AF i get sore boobs and cramps but that time I had no symptoms at all and strangely enough it turned out I was pregnant! My boobs usually start to get sore about 6DPO so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they don't get sore tomorrow lol. I don't think it means anything right now! Best waiting until tomorrow to see if it shoots back up. I'm not an expert in it but I had a dip yesterday and from what I've read the dip is a good sign as long as it goes high again afterwards. Good luck!! X

Thank you! I want to stay hopeful since my temperature did raise this morning back to what it was before the dip so it is possible it was implantation. Even with that I'm still not really "feeling" pregnant but this made me feel better :)

Tess that's a great idea! You could also put it in a shaver box or something and weigh it down somehow. Or put it in a box within a box of a tshirt or something, so it's a double gift! Or hey, while you're at it, why not a triple box within a box within a box!?

Ele I hope with fingers and toes, that you can gift him the pregnancy test this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->