January sparkles! Who is testing?

Welcome all the new ladies! You have all been added to the list. :thumbup:

I will be. I'm due around the 16-17th. I did a bad and grabbed a few internet cheapies so hoping I don't go crazy with testing this month!! I'm been in holiday season drinking mode too so very doubtful this cycle.

Yes I did that too, my ones are early tests, as much as 6 days before AF is due! I will start testing as soon as they arrive on Friday. :haha:

I had crazy dreams last night, but other than this cold I have no other symptoms. How is everyone else doing?

chart
Agh ovulated early!!?? Whhatt body nooo! Fertile days now when OH was sick and there was no bd activity really. And af due the day I leave for holidays! Disaster. So either AF to spoil it or no cocktails for me. Sigh. AF now due 14/1/17
Excited for all you ladies testing soon :D

Dazed, there are SO MANY early OS happening right now, I'm so sorry, it doesn't surprise me though now, seriously, they're all over the show right now. Weird. And sucks when ya miss it. :(

Afm, I'm out, or might as well be. Temp crashing now with AF less than 24 hours away I expect my temp to drop below coverline tomorrow and to have blood in my cup then too. I have long cycles, so can't even say I'll still be here for the next one. Sorry guys, I bow out, but send you all babydust!

If all goes well I should be testing on the 30th as well :) Fingers crossed!

chart
Agh ovulated early!!?? Whhatt body nooo! Fertile days now when OH was sick and there was no bd activity really. And af due the day I leave for holidays! Disaster. So either AF to spoil it or no cocktails for me. Sigh. AF now due 14/1/17
Excited for all you ladies testing soon :D
Well I hope it's that you can't have cocktails! :winkwink:
I ovulated early this month too, maybe it was all the Christmas food and relaxing that inspired an early egg.
January 30th for me :) This is our first!
Ooh that's exciting Zoe! Good luck! I find the cheap ovulation tests really handy, and start using them just before mid cycle. Also every other day BD'ing helped us get pregnant last time. Stronger swimmers!

Dazed, there are SO MANY early OS happening right now, I'm so sorry, it doesn't surprise me though now, seriously, they're all over the show right now. Weird. And sucks when ya miss it. :(

Afm, I'm out, or might as well be. Temp crashing now with AF less than 24 hours away I expect my temp to drop below coverline tomorrow and to have blood in my cup then too. I have long cycles, so can't even say I'll still be here for the next one. Sorry guys, I bow out, but send you all babydust!
Sorry to hear you're out flyingduster. :hugs: But you aren't out until the red lady sings! Sending you lots of baby dust for next cycle if you are out. :dust:

hi can I join? ive just come off bcp so aiming to test end of jan. ttc no6

hi can I join? ive just come off bcp so aiming to test end of jan. ttc no6

Wow baby number 6! Welcome ricschick, I've heard ladies are extra fertile just after stopping bcp, good luck!

I'm happy to announce that I finally got my crosshairs today! The last two cycles I had were anovulatory so I thought this one was going the same direction. Turns out I did, in fact, O after all, although I'm not so sure it was the day FF said it was. Based on symptoms I think I might have O'd 2 days before when I had my lowest temperature so I'm anywhere between 3-5 DPO. We'll see if there are any dips in the coming week. Fx to all ladies trying this month :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60d3a7/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm happy to announce that I finally got my crosshairs today! The last two cycles I had were anovulatory so I thought this one was going the same direction. Turns out I did, in fact, O after all, although I'm not so sure it was the day FF said it was. Based on symptoms I think I might have O'd 2 days before when I had my lowest temperature so I'm anywhere between 3-5 DPO. We'll see if there are any dips in the coming week. Fx to all ladies trying this month :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60d3a7/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yayyy that's great news! I hope the next week goes quickly for you and you get your bfp!

I tested today like a dumbo at 7/8dpo as my tests arrived early, and got a bfn. :dohh: My tummy is quite swollen and my boobs feel different - I hope I'm pregnant and not just getting fat! :haha: I also have lower back twinges. I will try to hold off testing again until Thursday now.

How is everyone else doing? X

My temp crashed to the lowest I've ever (ever!) had and my cup was already half full when I got up. Gotta say I'm so glad I know my cycle well, and I use a cup, so I could have the cup in last night and not worry about it!

Anyway, bowing out. Next AF not due till Feb and I'm not gonna test early, so I'm no longer a Jan tester. Good luck everyone!!

My temp crashed to the lowest I've ever (ever!) had and my cup was already half full when I got up. Gotta say I'm so glad I know my cycle well, and I use a cup, so I could have the cup in last night and not worry about it!

Anyway, bowing out. Next AF not due till Feb and I'm not gonna test early, so I'm no longer a Jan tester. Good luck everyone!!

Sorry to hear you're out flyingduster. :hugs: Good luck with next cycle. Xx

Im 8dpo got a faint line today . Retesting tomorrow to confirm

Im 8dpo got a faint line today . Retesting tomorrow to confirm

Pics please!

So sorry to hear the witch came :( boo.

Yay lilmisscaviar on your cross hairs. I think FF got it right too. I read an article about ov dips and apparently theyre not reliable in comparison to the shift.

I've been taken out by a stomach flu. My temp was 38.9 this am. Threw stuff off a bit lol

Yay for getting crosshairs!!

Dream.dream I hope it's a clear positive tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday although my temp isn't up this morning. Because I had the pain, white cm etc. I just think it was later last night. I had creamy Pink cm this morning. Hoping I don't get spotting like the last cycle.

Hi ladies!

Hope it's ok to join. AF due 12th Jan so I'm going to try and hold off until then to test but potentially might test on 10th if I can't wait lol! We BD'd 1 day before O this month but it was the first time we had in 3 weeks due to DH being away with work and then being unwell. I'be been reading that going that long in between could make his wee guys less healthy so I'm sort of already counting myself out but who knows! X

Teacup - 7/8 DPO is still very early! Good luck for Thursday :)

Dream - Fx that it gets darker for you!

Dazed - Oh no! I hope you feel better soon and your temps regulate.

Gypsy - I think I ovulated earlier than my chart showed me too. My chart shows me only 4 DPO but I think I'm closer to 5/6 DPO going off of symptoms. Remember that the chart only shows if you already ovulated, not when. The dip is what I look for because if I wait for the rise, it is too late and I won't catch the egg. Good luck!

Tess - Welcome! I'm due for AF Jan. 12th too but because I'm impatient I'll probably start testing this weekend lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->