***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Congrats to Jewls48 and SparklePop on your :bfp:s! I am so excited for you guys:happydance:! Make sure to share the baby dust:dust:!

Hi all, got my :bfp: today, at 11dpo!:cloud9:

Hey ladies! Last night I was taking care of my patients at work when all of a sudden I started gagging n bearly made it to the bathroom, as soon as I got home, I tested and BFP! I'm in shock but so happy, thank you all for your support during the last few months n baby dust to all of you waiting.

Congratulations x2 and lots more :dust:

I got a very near pos opk yest and we have been bd'ing like crazy! I had clear jelly like globs of cm the other day:blush: tmi maybe. And it has been watery yest and today. FX this is my month ladies! I will update my testing date when I am sure we have done our best to catch the eggy. This will be my longest tww yet! I have a good feeling!

Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp:

Thanks. I'm going to need all the luck I can get. I am still not 100% sure if I ovulated or not... I had watery cm for about 3 days but didn't turn in ewcm. Now it's dry so who knows. Guess I just have to hope for the best... I tested with OPKs when it was watery and they were negative so I'm hoping I just missed it with the sticks... Hubby and I bd'd a few times before that so I'm hoping it all works in the end.

That's why I temp so I know I actually ovulated. Once my temps go up this month, I'm going to stop temping and just wait to see if AF comes. (Hope not!) During the TWW I've had every kind of chart: up & down, triphasic, stable...all ended w/ a BFN! So I'm not going to temp once I know I've ovulated b/c I get too worked up & hopeful over what turns out to be nothing really. FX'd we get our :bfp: this month.

Babydust to all!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

No BFP and no AF yet. I'll retest tomorrow morning. FX!

I was 14dpo yesterday and after a week of BFNs, got another BFN. So I didn't take any progesterone that day, and now at 15dpo I'm just waiting for :witch: to show up so I can move on to Clomid Cycle #2. :hugs:to anyone else who didn't get the news they were hoping for this month, and congrats to anyone who is moving on. Hoping for better luck in February!

I got a very pos opk today. Put me down for testing on the 25th of jan please! I may break and test before but as for now the 25th it is! It will be a great bday gift for dh in early feb!:flower:

Hey ladies! Last night I was taking care of my patients at work when all of a sudden I started gagging n bearly made it to the bathroom, as soon as I got home, I tested and BFP! I'm in shock but so happy, thank you all for your support during the last few months n baby dust to all of you waiting.

Congrats!!! :happydance:

Congrats everyone on your :bfp:!!! Good luck next time to those who got the witch!!!

Yeah!!!

I wish id just hurry up an ovulate already so I can join you january testers!
Tomorrow I get a blood test to check estrogen levels... hope o isnt too far off!
Im cd15 on clomid.

AF :witch: showed up for me today on time. Surprisingly, I am not super disappointed:coffee:. However, I can't say the same for my DH:nope:.

It is time to pass the torch:flower:. Who is going to start the February group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->