January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I'll be testing on 24th Jan, day before hubby's birthday!

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/newyearstext/2010/12/04/1eaff2c923426c8c41e381344d32b84a.gif​

I thought I would start a testers thread for January, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed out on a Christmas :bfp:.

Post your name and the date you'll be testing and I'll add you to the list.

January 1st lintu, Little G, Conception, afriswell

January 2nd butterflydebs, jowing, breavis

January 3rd 4magpies

January 4th maxina, Mrs_A, queenlavera

January 5th broodyb, Heather9603

January 6th gilmore85

January 7th nayla82, sweedot, kat20

January 8th live_in_hope, wigglywoo

January 9th katiekittykat, nickij, Rachie Rach

January 10th sunkissed, ladygagafan, redrose19, needshelp, 3boys

January 11th clareybeary, WantaBelly, Mrslindsaylu

January 14th Pinga

January 15th osubuckeye, blondie87, babyhopes2010

January 16th britt24

January 17th mamadonna

January 19th 05mummy07

January 20th jennifaerie

January 24th mummystheword

January 30th bethenasia

Lets all make a :bfp: our New Years Resolution for 2011!!
ll

Can you change me to January 2nd please? I actually will probably test on Dec 31st, which would be 12DPO for me :) But the :witch: will be due on Jan 2nd.

Hi everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I've had a high today and a temp drop so I think I might be ovulating early- I hope so! I'll be testing on the 13th (hopefully lucky for us!) x x

thank you Katie x

Hi, can I join please? The :witch: got me on Christmas Day so I'd love to join the January testers, although I'm only just one, being on the 25th.

Thanks Xx

May I join you ladies? Testing on Jan 4th or 5th if the :witch: doesn't get me first!

Can you add me in too? I've been bumped from December, AF :( I will be testing on Jan 18th for a good luck day!

amoreamy, MissSazra, ashley1723, WinterSnow & darkNlovely....have added you all. Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Hope everyone is well this morning and those of you due to test over the weekend are not finding the 2WW too hard :hugs:

It looks like I will be testing January 25th, my birthday! :D

amoreamy, MissSazra, ashley1723, WinterSnow & darkNlovely....have added you all. Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Hope everyone is well this morning and those of you due to test over the weekend are not finding the 2WW too hard :hugs:

Thank you for adding me! :) And I'm not due to test this weekend but I'm finding this 2ww particularly miserable! It's soooo hard to not analyze every little twinge. Every time I wipe I'm afraid the :witch: is gonna show.After 3 years(in January), I just really, really want this to be it but it's going by soooo slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->