January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

amoreamy, MissSazra, ashley1723, WinterSnow & darkNlovely....have added you all. Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Hope everyone is well this morning and those of you due to test over the weekend are not finding the 2WW too hard :hugs:

Thank you for adding me! :) And I'm not due to test this weekend but I'm finding this 2ww particularly miserable! It's soooo hard to not analyze every little twinge. Every time I wipe I'm afraid the :witch: is gonna show.After 3 years(in January), I just really, really want this to be it but it's going by soooo slow.

fx'd for you lovely, you deserve it :) You're chart looks great, and if you haven't caught that egg I'll be very surprised!! x

amoreamy, MissSazra, ashley1723, WinterSnow & darkNlovely....have added you all. Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Hope everyone is well this morning and those of you due to test over the weekend are not finding the 2WW too hard :hugs:

Thank you for adding me! :) And I'm not due to test this weekend but I'm finding this 2ww particularly miserable! It's soooo hard to not analyze every little twinge. Every time I wipe I'm afraid the :witch: is gonna show.After 3 years(in January), I just really, really want this to be it but it's going by soooo slow.

Just looked at your chart ashley1723...looks great!! This could be your month!!! :hugs:

how are you ladies getting on? I have started to try opks this month and they have confused me. I probably havent ovulated this month which i know im to expect after coming off the pill but i suppose i was living in hope as i'd only been on it a couple of months and also cos i got pregnant last time while still taking it. I just hope im not in for another 2 year wait. its soul destroying as many of you know when you are trying for years. Anyway I hope you all get your BFP's very soon!

how are you ladies getting on? I have started to try opks this month and they have confused me. I probably havent ovulated this month which i know im to expect after coming off the pill but i suppose i was living in hope as i'd only been on it a couple of months and also cos i got pregnant last time while still taking it. I just hope im not in for another 2 year wait. its soul destroying as many of you know when you are trying for years. Anyway I hope you all get your BFP's very soon!

OPKs are the bane of my life too! I've been testing twice a day since cd9, had faint lines twice a day since cd12....and it's now cd27! :wacko: I've just taken another one, and it's still faint but the darkest one yet....so I feel like we might be getting somewhere!

OPKs are the bane of my life too! I've been testing twice a day since cd9, had faint lines twice a day since cd12....and it's now cd27! :wacko: I've just taken another one, and it's still faint but the darkest one yet....so I feel like we might be getting somewhere!

its crazy isnt it? i have had other symptoms of ovulation like sore boobs and cramping but maybe that is just symptoms of coming off the pill? Im so confused! lol:dohh:

I had every symptom in the book the first month I came off the pill! I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant :dohh:

If only there was a kind of reverse pill - one that got us pregnant instead of stopping us getting pregnant. That would be really handy.

and the funny thing is that when i fell pregnant while on the pill last year i had absolutely no idea i was pregnant! lol! I just realised that my af was very late and got a test to rule it out convinced it would be negative and got the shock of my life. Wish that would happen again! lol

If only there was a kind of reverse pill - one that got us pregnant instead of stopping us getting pregnant. That would be really handy.

exactly! we would be so rich if we could come up with that! :haha:

Ugh I need to stop obsessing over my chart. Its MUCH different then my :bfn: chart from last month. I am hoping this is a good sign!

hi everyone :wave:

Hope this is our month, Can you put me down for the 22nd for now, if I ovulate funny :wacko: i'll update.

Thanks & :dust: to everyone

xxx

edit: the chart looks good heather - good luck to you!

Ugh I need to stop obsessing over my chart. Its MUCH different then my :bfn: chart from last month. I am hoping this is a good sign!

Looks good to me, but im a obsessor to LOL....
my chart is different to any other mth i have charted too.. its very up, down, up, down:shrug: time wil tell x:thumbup:

Please add me as well. The first day I can test is on Jan 11, but due to a chemical a few months ago, will probably wait until the 17th unless af gets me.

thanks for the ad. i am not feeling optomistic at all about this go around. not sure on my cycle and dh is gone until the 18th. which means we may miss o all together. is anybody else ttc #2 and not feeling like it is as easy as the first? is this normal?

Jowing - you hit this one one the nose!!! Our first one was first try only 1 time DTD... this one we have been planning for since May 2010 and ended up with a chemical in September. Not at all going as easy as the first!

Luv the positiveness on this thread, pleas add me in for Jan 27 :) I hope this becomes a lucky BFP thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->