January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I'm making this one a long shot and going for the last day of Jan! 31st please :)

Yay someone else testing on the 31st of Jan. Welcome:hi: i felt so lonely being the only one right at the end of the list. how funny i was on micro too.

At this rate I'll be joining you at the end of Jan....still no ov!! :coffee:

We are a pair, you are waiting for o so you can try and i am waiting for af to start so i can start trying this month.:headspin:

I'm making this one a long shot and going for the last day of Jan! 31st please :)

Yay someone else testing on the 31st of Jan. Welcome:hi: i felt so lonely being the only one right at the end of the list. how funny i was on micro too.

We are a pair, you are waiting for o so you can try and i am waiting for af to start so i can start trying this month.:headspin:

Thanks Microgynon. NOT!

Thanks Microgynon. NOT!

katie, how long have you been off micro for?

I had my last withdrawal bleed 16-18 September. The first cycle off the pill was 37 days, the last one was 39 days, and I'm on cd31 of the 3rd cycle with no ov as yet :nope:

How about you Quartzbaby?

Ok, put me in on 20th please....although that is 10dpo roughly & i'm impatient. Hope to all for 2011 :dust:

microgynon is the devil!!! i was on it for 2 years before i switched, i gained loads of weight on it and had the worse mood swings ever and my body was all over the place! switched to yasmin and it was like heaven, the weight came back down, everything did exactly what it was supposed to do, it was brill! But i've had long cycles since i came off it too, I hate the waiting game :cry:

I had absolutely no trouble with Microgynon for the 15 years I was on it - which is why I was on it for so long :dohh: It's only after I've stopped taking it that the problems have started.

I had absolutely no trouble with Microgynon for the 15 years I was on it - which is why I was on it for so long :dohh: It's only after I've stopped taking it that the problems have started.

i hated every second i was on it, my gp said it's one of the cheapest pills on the market which is why women are normally put straight on it when they try the pill but it has the worse reputation for causing problems with people. I'd definitely go back on to yasmin if we want birth control again, but not in between babies because it's just taking so long to get back to normal. I guess that's just the huge downside to bcp :cry: i wish i'd come off it in 09 and just been careful so we could have a :yellow: already!!!! xx

I think if I ever want to try birth control again, for whatever reason, I'm going to use the natural method - I hope to know enough about my body and charting to be able to know when I'm fertile and when I'm not.

Ok, put me in on 20th please....although that is 10dpo roughly & i'm impatient. Hope to all for 2011 :dust:

Actually....are we supposed to put the date when we are due? How's it work? If thats the case put me in as 23rd, but i'll still be testing from 20th. Thank you :thumbup:

Actually....are we supposed to put the date when we are due? How's it work? If thats the case put me in as 23rd, but i'll still be testing from 20th. Thank you :thumbup:

It's the day you're going to test - if you need to change it nearer the time that's fine xx

I think if I ever want to try birth control again, for whatever reason, I'm going to use the natural method - I hope to know enough about my body and charting to be able to know when I'm fertile and when I'm not.

lol knowing our luck when we're not ttc we'd end up with a :bfp: lol xx

lol knowing our luck when we're not ttc we'd end up with a :bfp: lol xx

Probably!! :rofl:

hopefully..... :rofl: hehe one more could never hurt!! :winkwink:

I'm like that with dogs...always room for a little one! That's how we ended up with 4 :rofl:

Me and hubs used just charting and occasionally condoms as bc for the last 3 years and it worked for us!

me and DH did that for 2 years and worked for us too. It can be done but i dont think it is completely fool proof as sperm can live for quite a while :wacko:

you just know when you are using the method to try and avoid you will catch straight away!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->