January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Just to let you ladies know i got my :bfp: yesterday xx
it has been 9weeks and 6days since dh vasectomy reversal x

I had my last withdrawal bleed 16-18 September. The first cycle off the pill was 37 days, the last one was 39 days, and I'm on cd31 of the 3rd cycle with no ov as yet :nope:

How about you Quartzbaby?

This is my second time coming off micro. I came off in april as was getting really bad headaches with it and feeling sick. Strange as had been on it previously for 9 years with no probs. Doc said sometimes the second time round you body just doesn't like it. so have been using condoms since april as we knew we wanted another and didnt want to mess my body around again. So this time round i started charting in september and according to ff have o each month but before september i don;t know if i did o but had cycles ranaging from 27-45. for the last three months they have now been 31 days. bearing in mind this second time i had only been on it for about a year if that.

My first time on micro i had been on it for nearly 9 years. I came off it in march 2007 had bleed quite quick and then my cycles were all over the place. my first two or three where 50 plus days long. Then 40 something then 30 somthing they never really sorted them selves out properly and then i fell with my little one in the august 2007 so 6 month later. So looking at your cycles length and i assume its you first time off micro you are doing really well so chin up girl lots of :sex: throught out the month and relax. I have just realized i have written an essay :rofl: but i hope it helps . good luck lots of :dust: xx

Congratulations Mrsrich!!

Looking like a very lucky thread

I had my last withdrawal bleed 16-18 September. The first cycle off the pill was 37 days, the last one was 39 days, and I'm on cd31 of the 3rd cycle with no ov as yet :nope:

How about you Quartzbaby?

This is my second time coming off micro. I came off in april as was getting really bad headaches with it and feeling sick. Strange as had been on it previously for 9 years with no probs. Doc said sometimes the second time round you body just doesn't like it. so have been using condoms since april as we knew we wanted another and didnt want to mess my body around again. So this time round i started charting in september and according to ff have o each month but before september i don;t know if i did o but had cycles ranaging from 27-45. for the last three months they have now been 31 days. bearing in mind this second time i had only been on it for about a year if that.

My first time on micro i had been on it for nearly 9 years. I came off it in march 2007 had bleed quite quick and then my cycles were all over the place. my first two or three where 50 plus days long. Then 40 something then 30 somthing they never really sorted them selves out properly and then i fell with my little one in the august 2007 so 6 month later. So looking at your cycles length and i assume its you first time off micro you are doing really well so chin up girl lots of :sex: throught out the month and relax. I have just realized i have written an essay :rofl: but i hope it helps . good luck lots of :dust: xx

Yes - this is my first time off it. Finished in September, so just a shade under 15 years without a break. It's just so frustrating!

I'd love to join I will be testing again on the 4th dont mind my ticker
guess im not as far along as I hoped :)

I was on microgynon too for 15 years, never had any problems at all & even when I came off it I had about 30-32 day cycles from month 1 - I had 1 month where I had a 43 day in August but other than that been regular since stopping in Jan 2010.

Absolutely no hint of a bfp though - although FF says I do ov & my opks seem to be reliable too!

ahh well - one day! (22nd Jan would be good though) :haha:

xx

I was on microgynon too for 15 years, never had any problems at all & even when I came off it I had about 30-32 day cycles from month 1 - I had 1 month where I had a 43 day in August but other than that been regular since stopping in Jan 2010.

Absolutely no hint of a bfp though - although FF says I do ov & my opks seem to be reliable too!

ahh well - one day! (22nd Jan would be good though) :haha:

xx

It affects everyone differently I guess :shrug: I thought it was maybe because I'd been on it so long, but you were on it the same length of time!

Got everything crossed for the 22nd for you Lisa :dust: Seems as though this might be a lucky thread :winkwink:

lets hope its v lucky for us both... still no sign of ov for you??

I checked out my opks from last month & I had quite dark lines on cd 12 & 13 but then they went light again until CD18 when I got a really dark one, so although yours went lighter it may be just round the corner!

Good luck

xx

lets hope its v lucky for us both... still no sign of ov for you??

I checked out my opks from last month & I had quite dark lines on cd 12 & 13 but then they went light again until CD18 when I got a really dark one, so although yours went lighter it may be just round the corner!

Good luck

xx

No sign at all. Or at least no positive OPK or temp rise. I had loads of watery cm today again and (what I think are) ovulation pains. It feels like my body is gearing up to ov but can't quite make it - like a little old car trying to get up a hill and sliding back down to the bottom :rofl:

Awwww, maybe the car just needs a little jump start, are you planning to visit the docs at all or just see how it goes for a while longer?

I'm gonna give it 3 more cycles I think, I said I'd go January as it will have been 12 months but I'm a bit scared :blush:

xx

Awwww, maybe the car just needs a little jump start, are you planning to visit the docs at all or just see how it goes for a while longer?

I'm gonna give it 3 more cycles I think, I said I'd go January as it will have been 12 months but I'm a bit scared :blush:

xx

I'm going to take Agnus Castus if nothing has happened by Wednesday (that'll be cd36). The doctor would just tell me to go away...it's only my 3rd cycle off the pill. And this is the NHS we're talking about....

Having said that, you should go if you think you need to. :hugs: I know it's a bit scary, but it could well be good news! And most things are fixable! I know if I get to 12 months I'll be banging their door down!

yeah I probably should...but although I came off the pill 12 months ago I didn't really understand the cycle & stuff (school was a long time ago - Although I got an A in biology I might add lol) and thinking back now I really dont think that we :sex: near the right times other than maybe once or twice. I think I was just still trying to get used to the whole idea & I even put off :sex: a few times cos I was scared haha!

So I would technically class it as NTNP until Oct /Nov time when I started to do some research & bought some opks & started charting in Nov.

If I think of it like that then this would really only be cycle 4, so I want to give it just a few more months of actively trying (bought preseed for this cycle) :thumbup: before heading to the docs... that and I am a big scardy lol :argh:

xx

Just do what you feel comfortable with :hugs: Good luck with the Preseed - I got Conceive Plus for this cycle but we've only used it once so far (the guerilla tactics I've had to employ aren't really conducive to running back upstairs and getting it off my bedside table :rofl:) but maybe if I get a +opk and OH gets his finger out (as it were) we'll get another chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->