January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Awww hun :hugs: I really feel for you, I'd be up the wall too if my cycles weren't quite regular. I've had to prod the OH a few times for :sex: and we didn't do it on 1 day when I thought it would be a good time & I felt awful all day.

Like you I've stopped mentioning it now though & I'm going to try & mix it up a bit this month with some morning :sex: cos I know he's most horny then lol. I'll just have to bite the bullet even though I feel as sexy as the grinch in the mornings :rofl:

cant believe he has to work today... that sucks!! :sad2:

I'm feeling ok, just starting to gear up to catch the eggy this month, I'll be peeing on sticks from this afternoon but wont really be expecting ov for about another 7-8 days.

I don't set my alarm to take my temp, i just take it when I wake, I know there are loads of times that are not 'right' on my chart, but with all the other signs too it all seems to fit. I wouldn't be too concerned with waking up when you don't have to as that will add to the stress if you are having broken sleep. Just take it as soon as you wake, i'm sure it wont have too much of an effect.

Anyway, I better go, the OH is glaring at me cos I'm not dressed yet... don't want to upset the :spermy: man hahahaha!

Catch you later & give the dogs a big huggle!

xxx

Morning girls. Happy new year.

I'm still in bed. Fell asleep before 12.

Hope your all good.

X

May i tag along with this thread please :winkwink:

Im on the NYE testers thread but ive obviously gone over that now so need to join a January one! :haha:

Can i be put down for 3rd please, that will make me 3 days late.

Thankyou! :dust::dust:

May i tag along with this thread please :winkwink:

Im on the NYE testers thread but ive obviously gone over that now so need to join a January one! :haha:

Can i be put down for 3rd please, that will make me 3 days late.

Thankyou! :dust::dust:

Added! Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Ugh, cramps 11 dpo, I'm sure this is the witch.
Usually get them about 2 days before af shows.....oh well

Ugh, cramps 11 dpo, I'm sure this is the witch.
Usually get them about 2 days before af shows.....oh well

NOOOOO ~ dont give up yet sweedot! PMA PMA PMA :brat:

AF symptoms and Preg symptoms are SO alike, thats what makes this whole thing annoying. How bad are the cramps? Is that the only thing your getting? x

Yeah pretty much, just cramps with the pain running down my pelvis and legs.
My lp is usually 12 days so, I'm due, weird cycle though cos I ovulated f days early, so this would mean a 26 days cycle which is short for me, temps still look good though, slowly cl.imbing, if she doesn't show tomorrow, I'll test, but pretty sure I'm out, onto cycle 9!

Yeah pretty much, just cramps with the pain running down my pelvis and legs.
My lp is usually 12 days so, I'm due, weird cycle though cos I ovulated f days early, so this would mean a 26 days cycle which is short for me, temps still look good though, slowly cl.imbing, if she doesn't show tomorrow, I'll test, but pretty sure I'm out, onto cycle 9!

FX for you sweedot :hugs:

Humm.... well good news about the temps, not all odds are against you :winkwink:

So will you be testing tomorrow morning (FMU)? x

I'm trying too, I've been peeing more often, woke up in the night and needed to go so my flu was pale and diluted, but I think this is from having a bit of a uti.
Nothings going my way this month.
So, yeah I've struggled to get anything strong enough to test with....

Had a bfn this morning, but like I said, pee was weak.....

Might wait till af shows.

I got my + opk yest/today, so excited that tomorrow will be 1dpo. Bd'd yesterday, now going to bd today and tomorrow if hubby is up for it :) :) So my guess of jan 15th for testing was right on!

congrats to all the BFP!! The witch unfortunately got me :(.. but its only my first month ttc so I will be testing again on January 30th hopefully!

congrats to all the BFP!! The witch unfortunately got me :(.. but its only my first month ttc so I will be testing again on January 30th hopefully!

Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: I'll change your date to the 30th instead :flower:

Has anyone started up a February testers thread yet?, or we just going to continue this one over for those that don't get their BFP?

Started spotting today at 11dpo. I guess it *could* be implantation but I'm doubtful at this point as tests are still negative:(

Has anyone started up a February testers thread yet?, or we just going to continue this one over for those that don't get their BFP?

I haven't done one yet...there is a Valentines one already, but it's not date specific like this one. Has anyone got a February test date yet? :flower:

Started spotting today at 11dpo. I guess it *could* be implantation but I'm doubtful at this point as tests are still negative:(

I thought HPT's didn't start turning + until implantation. I thought that is when the hormones started being made... I could be wrong though.

I haven't done one yet...there is a Valentines one already, but it's not date specific like this one. Has anyone got a February test date yet? :flower:

We're getting close, that's why I asked. :winkwink:

You're right - I guess those people that test in a couple of days and get BFN will go over into February....I'll get one together in the next couple of days while I'm still off work :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->