January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Hi guys, thought i wld update you since i have 2 days to go!!......i have AF like cramps and to tell u the truth i feel like am out n al jus see the witch soon! OMG this is so frustrating!!

wow 4 bfp's by 2nd jan! congratulations ladies! here's hoping the luck rubs off on the rest of us! :dust:

I am so pleased to see so many BFP's already! But unfortunately i am out this month, :witch: got me just after i tested today at 12 dpo and of course got a :bfn: - this was only my first month TTC so trying not to get too upset :)cry:)

To look on the bright side and to keep my PMA up, it means i get to do a lot of :sex: with the husband again this month and also means that i can work off some of the weight i put on over xmas.

I'm going to enjoy a drinkie or two tonight for all the ladies who got their BFPs xxx

AF due on Jan 8th so I would test on Jan 10th if no AF!

Hello!! Great thread!! Glad to see the BFP'S... Please add me to Jan 9th.. that will make me 12 DPO... I'm notorious for testing before ... i'm a POAS queen.. so I'll try to hold off this cycle. Hoping to see more BFP's!! :) Fingers crossed for everyone! !!

Hi ladies,

I thought I would update that I got a BFN and the witch came. Better luck next time.

hey... good thread. please add me to...Jan 16... good luck ladies!

I just got a reading from Aimee and she says BFP in may 2011 :cry: whatever

Has anyone started up a February testers thread yet?, or we just going to continue this one over for those that don't get their BFP?

I haven't done one yet...there is a Valentines one already, but it's not date specific like this one. Has anyone got a February test date yet? :flower:

We're getting close, that's why I asked. :winkwink:

You're right - I guess those people that test in a couple of days and get BFN will go over into February....I'll get one together in the next couple of days while I'm still off work :winkwink:

Can I be put down for testing February 21st (once you make that list)? February will be our 1st month trying! Thanks!! :)

well i would love to tell you ladies that i got my BFP but i dont want to jinx it. i have been getting faint lines for 3 days and will be making a call to my ob first thing in the am. trying not to get my hopes up just in case. baby dust to all!

Hello!! Great thread!! Glad to see the BFP'S... Please add me to Jan 9th.. that will make me 12 DPO... I'm notorious for testing before ... i'm a POAS queen.. so I'll try to hold off this cycle. Hoping to see more BFP's!! :) Fingers crossed for everyone! !!

I'm a POAS queen too the past couple months, I am going to try to hold off til 14dpo (the 15th), but I'll probably give in sooner!

well i would love to tell you ladies that i got my BFP but i dont want to jinx it. i have been getting faint lines for 3 days and will be making a call to my ob first thing in the am. trying not to get my hopes up just in case. baby dust to all!

Good luck, fx for you! Hope you update the thread when you found out!

hi,could you put me down for the 23,thanks.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"