January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Congrats to those with there BFP.

I am only 4/5 DPO and I want to test already! Must control myself! lol

Started spotting today at 11dpo. I guess it *could* be implantation but I'm doubtful at this point as tests are still negative:(

I thought HPT's didn't start turning + until implantation. I thought that is when the hormones started being made... I could be wrong though.

Oops, I think you're right. I guess I'm doubtful for more reasons than that, OH and I :sex: last night so I'm thinking that could be the reason for spotting, my temps seem to be falling (although todays is probably inaccurate since we left a window open and it was only 50 degrees in the house this AM), and 11dpo just seems late for implantation.:cry:

Started spotting today at 11dpo. I guess it *could* be implantation but I'm doubtful at this point as tests are still negative:(

I thought HPT's didn't start turning + until implantation. I thought that is when the hormones started being made... I could be wrong though.

Oops, I think you're right. I guess I'm doubtful for more reasons than that, OH and I :sex: last night so I'm thinking that could be the reason for spotting, my temps seem to be falling (although todays is probably inaccurate since we left a window open and it was only 50 degrees in the house this AM), and 11dpo just seems late for implantation.:cry:

Keep up the PMA - there's still time :hugs:

I'm out ladies. :sad1: The stupid :witch: got me. Todays our 3 year ttc "anniversary", CD 1 on 1/1/11...can't be a good sign. :cry:

DR won't do another medicated cycle until DH gets his :spermy: tested, and we have to wait for the new insurance cards to come in the mail to do that so I'm at a loss for what to do this cycle. Break? Soy? Idk. Part of me thinks it HAS to be OH, my only problems are PCOS and anovulatory cycles, but I've ovulated and had perfect cycles and we've timed everything right every time I've been on Clomid (5 times, non consecutive) so far...SO idk. Ugh. I'm bumming so bad :( I HATE TTC!!!!!:growlmad:

That's what I thought too x

Me too, cramping and tiny bit of brown spotting

So, I've been cramping continuously since 8 am, over 12 hours, I've never had this before.....gave in and took some acetaminophen. My back is killing me, I noticed I'm definitely spotting, brown, mucous discharge.

I'm positive af will hit me tomorrow, I'm just shocked by these cramps, i never had them like this before. Never lasting like this, dull pain, travelling throughout my whole pelvis.....

I just feel so emotional, it's overwhelming.

Poor dh doesn't know what to do with me.:cry:

:hugs: to ashley1723 and sweedot and :dust: for next cycle xx

Ashley1723 - is your OH taking multi-vits? It probably won't help immediately but make you feel like you're doing something to help things along. xx

hi please add me i'm due to test on 10th january! FX for everyone's new year BFP'S!! xx

Can you change me to the 5th I ov'd late. This is aslong as my tests turn up. Lol.

Cheers.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"