January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

I would love to join. I won't be testing until 28th Jan!! xx

Welcome babyluck:hi:

Goodluck,:dust: i will be testing a couple of days after you on the 31st.

I just wanted to give an update. Today was my testing day and I got a :bfp: It was super light but none the less it was there. I will test again in a couple of days to make sure..

jlh213, starting testing january 7th =]]

I just wanted to give an update. Today was my testing day and I got a :bfp: It was super light but none the less it was there. I will test again in a couple of days to make sure..

Congrats hun! :happydance: Keep us updated!

Wow.. congrats!! A line is a line in my eyes!! Keep us posted! xox baby dust your way!! What symptoms are you having .. if any?

Congrats to all BFP's...I am 7 dpo today and no symptoms....I really don't feel pg at all....i have a feelign this will not be my month....7 days to testing if AF doesn't show by then....

Congrats to all BFP's...I am 7 dpo today and no symptoms....I really don't feel pg at all....i have a feelign this will not be my month....7 days to testing if AF doesn't show by then....

Babydance.. stay positive... I'm in the same boat as you. i just spent the past 45 min looking up pregnancy symptoms 6 DPO... it's inconclusive!! :) I found a few BFP bbt charts on twoweekwait.com and a few of the charts didn't have many symptoms at all.. and still got a BFP. So... you never know! :) Hopefully this will be our month for a BFP! :)

Wow.. congrats!! A line is a line in my eyes!! Keep us posted! xox baby dust your way!! What symptoms are you having .. if any?

I haven't really had any symptoms. I'm only 11DPO so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. 2hpts and both a light positives. I will keep everyone updated.

Morning ladies! :flower:

Well, I had an early night and the thread's gone mad!! 5 new testers and a BFP!!! Even a request for a February Testers thread!!

Have updated everyone - welcome to the new January Testers :flower:

Girls who have been visited by AF - :hugs: - FX for next cycle :hugs:

And breavis :happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Im put down for the 3rd but still no AF and BFN... (got a v faint poss y'day so quite upset) doesnt even feel like AF is on her way either... this is so confusing!! :brat:

Katie: If you wouldnt mind then can you move my name to the 6th ~ should be plenty of time for me to give you an answer then :winkwink:

Edit: Oh and congrats to the 5 ladies with there BFP's!!! xx

Im put down for the 3rd but still no AF and BFN... (got a v faint poss y'day so quite upset) doesnt even feel like AF is on her way either... this is so confusing!! :brat:

Katie: If you wouldnt mind then can you move my name to the 6th ~ should be plenty of time for me to give you an answer then :winkwink:

Edit: Oh and congrats to the 5 ladies with there BFP's!!! xx

Done! xx

Congratulations to all the BFPs:happydance:

Excellent start to 2011!

My Temp dipped below the coverline this morning, I am 6dpo today. Do you think that is a bad sign or a good one? Any advice greatfully received :flower:

Its really gonna drag now theres no christmasy distractions .....:wacko:

:dust::dust::dust:

Woohoo! 5 :bfp: Congratulations ladies! Hopefully this is a lucky thread!

Hi

I'm due to test on 11th Jan. This is my second cycle of trying and I really hope this is the month. I gave it a really good try anyway!

Good luck to all the January testers, would be a great way to start 2011

x

ill be testing on the 7th! praying for a BFP!! xxx

sparklymummy & joey300187 - Added!

Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Congratulations to all the BFPs:happydance:

Excellent start to 2011!

My Temp dipped below the coverline this morning, I am 6dpo today. Do you think that is a bad sign or a good one? Any advice greatfully received :flower:

Its really gonna drag now theres no christmasy distractions .....:wacko:

:dust::dust::dust:

Could be an implantation dip!! FX for you Pinga :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back