January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Congratulations to all the BFPs:happydance:

Excellent start to 2011!

My Temp dipped below the coverline this morning, I am 6dpo today. Do you think that is a bad sign or a good one? Any advice greatfully received :flower:

Its really gonna drag now theres no christmasy distractions .....:wacko:

:dust::dust::dust:

My temp did dip quite a bit on 5dpo but not below the coverline.. have a look at My Chart x

Excellent start to 2011!

My Temp dipped below the coverline this morning, I am 6dpo today. Do you think that is a bad sign or a good one? Any advice greatfully received :flower:

My temp did dip quite a bit on 5dpo but not below the coverline.. have a look at My Chart x
Oooh I hope its a good sign. Hope my temp goes up tomorrow. I hope FF has set my coverline to high!

hhmmm lot of hoping going on here:dohh:

Excellent start to 2011!

Oooh I hope its a good sign. Hope my temp goes up tomorrow. I hope FF has set my coverline to high!

hhmmm lot of hoping going on here:dohh:

Why is my chart in your signature??:haha:

Lol MRSRICHRS2K. I notice you felt crampy from 5dpo, I had a little cramping yesterday and am having a little now. Hope its a good sign. I MC last month 2 days after I got a faint positive so I'm extreamly eager to see those 2 lines again, this time stronger.

Excellent start to 2011!

Could be an implantation dip!! FX for you Pinga :dust:

I really hope so...thanks for the positive thoughts

Excellent start to 2011!

That link below your signature saying MY CHART takes you to MY chart, why???:shrug:

I'm only 2 dpo and so antsy! I can't believe there are already 5BFPs!!! :)

Excellent start to 2011!

ooohh... that's promising... because mine dipped today.. but.. not below the coverline.. and I was already counting myself out!! Thanks for sharing your chart... and congrats!! :)

ooohh... that's promising... because mine dipped today.. but.. not below the coverline.. and I was already counting myself out!! Thanks for sharing your chart... and congrats!! :)

Can't count yourself out until you see :witch: Fingers crossed!

Excellent start to 2011!

That link below your signature saying MY CHART takes you to MY chart, why???:shrug:

:shrug: strange, when I click on it it takes me to mine :shrug:

Hi girls - just popped in to say I got a faint line on my OPK about an hour ago. :happydance: I've had totally blank ones for a few days now, so hopefully something is happening! I'll do another one about 7pm.

Any testing updates?

hi girls - just popped in to say i got a faint line on my opk about an hour ago. :happydance: I've had totally blank ones for a few days now, so hopefully something is happening! I'll do another one about 7pm.

Any testing updates?

yay yay yay yaya!! Fingers crossed for you!!! No new updates from me! I will be testing this sunday.. If i can hold off from poas!! Keep us posted!! Whooo hooo!!

you need to go to your home page on fertility friend and get the link from there for signatures otherwise you send people to their own charts when they click on it!

Hi girls - just popped in to say I got a faint line on my OPK about an hour ago. :happydance: I've had totally blank ones for a few days now, so hopefully something is happening! I'll do another one about 7pm.

Any testing updates?

Are you using OPK's for preg test? Or because your due OV :shrug:

Im pretty much out of preg tests so just wondered :winkwink: xx

hi ladies, can someone shed light on this? what happens after the OPK shows positive? how many days should you TTC after the OPK? and before? how do you know? any help would we apprecaited !

hi ladies, can someone shed light on this? what happens after the OPK shows positive? how many days should you TTC after the OPK? and before? how do you know? any help would we apprecaited !

They say that once you get a definite positive, you should O in the next 12-36 hours. Mine, however, stayed positive for 4 days.... so I have no idea :dohh::haha:

you need to go to your home page on fertility friend and get the link from there for signatures otherwise you send people to their own charts when they click on it!

Ok thanks. Do you know where abouts on ff? I've had a look and I can't find it.:dohh:

Ok thanks. Do you know where abouts on ff? I've had a look and I can't find it.:dohh:

yep sign in then above your calender and chart it says home page setup, go to that then follow the instructions. Then on the next page it gives you the link :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->