January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

so my drs office is closed today. i was hoping to get a beta done but looks like im gonna hafta wait another day. and i am all out of hpt so i cant even poas. good luck to everyone and baby dust!

ugh! AF GOT ME

just started, I'm definitely out....

looks like Ill be o'ing around the 16th Jan with a new test date of January 29th

Can you move me to 29th Jan Please....

thanks

and good luck ladies!

here's to birthday BFP for me!

you need to go to your home page on fertility friend and get the link from there for signatures otherwise you send people to their own charts when they click on it!

Ok thanks. Do you know where abouts on ff? I've had a look and I can't find it.:dohh:

yep sign in then above your calender and chart it says home page setup, go to that then follow the instructions. Then on the next page it gives you the link :flower:

Did it work? sorry to be a pain

you need to go to your home page on fertility friend and get the link from there for signatures otherwise you send people to their own charts when they click on it!

Ok thanks. Do you know where abouts on ff? I've had a look and I can't find it.:dohh:

yep sign in then above your calender and chart it says home page setup, go to that then follow the instructions. Then on the next page it gives you the link :flower:

Did it work? sorry to be a pain

yeah that's your one now hun lol

UGH! Ok, I'm reading too much into things now, I have to cut it out. It feels like AF is going to be here at any time, even though I'm 7 days away from it. Only certain things appeal to me to eat, getting some warm flashes, and just a general sense of being tired. Except for the AF thing, it could be related to this sinus infection I have. It's WAY to early to test. Now comes the hard part of feeling things, but not knowing what they are!

Of course my last cycle was only 28 days when it's normally 31... it could be coming early this time too.

UGH! Ok, I'm reading too much into things now, I have to cut it out. It feels like AF is going to be here at any time, even though I'm 7 days away from it. Only certain things appeal to me to eat, getting some warm flashes, and just a general sense of being tired. Except for the AF thing, it could be related to this sinus infection I have. It's WAY to early to test. Now comes the hard part of feeling things, but not knowing what they are!

Of course my last cycle was only 28 days when it's normally 31... it could be coming early this time too.

my cycle was 4 days shorter this month, 27 days!

but, i ovulated four days early and my LP was exactly the same.....
so, my advice would be, if you know when you ovulated, count the number of usual days in your lp, add those on....and that should be when your af is due.

i had loads of symptoms this month, but af got me today!

good luck

so, my advice would be, if you know when you ovulated, count the number of usual days in your lp, add those on....and that should be when your af is due.

good luck

this is what I always do too, count my lp from day of O, then I know when the :witch: is on her way, she's turned up without fail the last 4 cycles.. cow-bag :cry:

this is what I always do too, count my lp from day of O, then I know when the :witch: is on her way, she's turned up without fail the last 4 cycles.. cow-bag :cry:

LMAO! :rofl: sorry, it was the cow-bag that struck me as funny :) That's a cute one

good luck

Yeah, that is kinda a hard one too. I was supposed to O around the 23-28th, but I didn't get + opk's until the 28th, then they stayed positive for 4 days. LOL it's a tough one this month.

Hi girls - just popped in to say I got a faint line on my OPK about an hour ago. :happydance: I've had totally blank ones for a few days now, so hopefully something is happening! I'll do another one about 7pm.

Any testing updates?

Are you using OPK's for preg test? Or because your due OV :shrug:

Im pretty much out of preg tests so just wondered :winkwink: xx

I was due to ov 5 days ago but there has been no sign! I have heard they can work as pregnancy tests though...:thumbup:

I did another OPK at around 7pm - there was another faint line, but more faint than the one earlier this afternoon....boo hiss. x

Can I join please ?
I am now on CD2 on my 3rd cycle TTC my first. I am going to test next on 30th Jan, day after my next AF is due.
Think I may have had a chemical last cycle as I got a faint BFP before I got my AF last cycle. Can't be sure though.
I am going to be using OPK's this cycle from CD10 and also checking my cervical mucus and position every day from CD7 so I can check when I ovulate.
Me and OH are planning to BD at least every other day to make sure we catch eggy !

What vitamins is everyone taking ?
I'm taking -
Multivitamins with Iron
Oil of Evening Primrose
B-Complex
B6
Folic Acid
Sea Kelp
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Zinc

and OH is taking -
Multivitamins with Iron
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Zinc

Can anyone suggest any more that might be useful ?

Can I join please ?
I am now on CD2 on my 3rd cycle TTC my first. I am going to test next on 30th Jan, day after my next AF is due.
Think I may have had a chemical last cycle as I got a faint BFP before I got my AF last cycle. Can't be sure though.
I am going to be using OPK's this cycle from CD10 and also checking my cervical mucus and position every day from CD7 so I can check when I ovulate.
Me and OH are planning to BD at least every other day to make sure we catch eggy !

What vitamins is everyone taking ?
I'm taking -
Multivitamins with Iron
Oil of Evening Primrose
B-Complex
B6
Folic Acid
Sea Kelp
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Zinc

and OH is taking -
Multivitamins with Iron
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Zinc

Can anyone suggest any more that might be useful ?

Added! Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

I think you've got it covered :winkwink:

Thank you !
Am really nervous because I was sure last cycle was going to be my cycle.

so i had a mc a few months ago. but af is 1 day late and i got a + on a cb digi. does anybody know if i can celebrate now or does my ob need to run tests first?

so i had a mc a few months ago. but af is 1 day late and i got a + on a cb digi. does anybody know if i can celebrate now or does my ob need to run tests first?

i'd be celebrating!!! lol after i'd taken another 4 or 5 tests myself first hehe :happydance:

i'd be celebrating!!! lol after i'd taken another 4 or 5 tests myself first hehe :happydance:

i've been getting + since friday, but you know...:happydance:

i've been getting + since friday, but you know...:happydance:

lol i'd be defo celebrating!! non-alcoholically of course lol congratulations!! has the thread been updated to add you to the number of jan :bfp:'s??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->