January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

so i had a mc a few months ago. but af is 1 day late and i got a + on a cb digi. does anybody know if i can celebrate now or does my ob need to run tests first?

i'd be celebrating!!! lol after i'd taken another 4 or 5 tests myself first hehe :happydance:

i've been getting + since friday, but you know...:happydance:

lol i'd be defo celebrating!! non-alcoholically of course lol congratulations!! has the thread been updated to add you to the number of jan :bfp:'s??

no not yet. i didnt want to jinx it. thank you! i havent even told dh yet. he just left to work out of town for 3 weeks. so i will tell him when he gets back. it will be exciting when i can tell people. but it doesn't even feel real yet.:yipee::yipee:

YAY we're at 6:bfp:'s - this is the luckiest thread EVER hehe I want some of the luck!!!! :happydance:

YAY we're at 6:bfp:'s - this is the luckiest thread EVER hehe I want some of the luck!!!! :happydance:

it is definately lucky. we were only able to :sex: 1 time during O. i guess it is true what they say...you only need 1 good swimmer:thumbup::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:to all!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls - just popped in to say I got a faint line on my OPK about an hour ago. :happydance: I've had totally blank ones for a few days now, so hopefully something is happening! I'll do another one about 7pm.

Any testing updates?

Are you using OPK's for preg test? Or because your due OV :shrug:

Im pretty much out of preg tests so just wondered :winkwink: xx

I was due to ov 5 days ago but there has been no sign! I have heard they can work as pregnancy tests though...:thumbup:

I did another OPK at around 7pm - there was another faint line, but more faint than the one earlier this afternoon....boo hiss. x

Katie, I think that is worth celebrating! Also, I was just curious so I did some math...Based on Jan 1st and 2nd testers, we have a 50% success rate in this thread! Very lucky indeed!! Thats better than the average 25% odds of :bfp: Congratulations, ladies! :happydance:

sooo excited to see all the BFP's this month! praying we are lucking in this thread, and rubs off on me! honestly, I'm a week away from AF, but feel like its coming already! praying she takes a hike for nine months! to all the bfps, did you try anything different this month? any suggestions??? also, when did you start feeling symptoms?? thanks all! and good luck to the rest of the testers....

Hi pez,

7th bfp from me :)

was trying to load the image but failed too..

Hope more bpfs on the way!

Wow!! 2 more BFPs to add to the thread!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations to both jowing and happymuffin xxxx

Congrats to the BFP ladies! I think that this thread is lucky too! Hopefully the rest of us get a BFP as well, to the ladies that didn't get a BFP this cycle good luck next cycle! Baby dust to all of us and FX!

Definitely a lucky thread! Congrats to all the BFPs xx

mee i got my bfp yesterday :) the 3rd :) .........

Congratulations Everyone who got their BFP!!!!

wow its great 7 BFPS and we are only 4 days into the new year!! xx

:happydance:Congratulations to all the BFP's:happydance:

My temp went back up today so feeling hopefull!

Hi guys, jus to let u know AF jus got me, so am out AGAIN!!! Arrrgggh!! Feeling so emotional right now n so i think am gonna let go this TTC thing for awhile n do sth tht makes me happy n not defined in "2 weeks"...sorry jus down! So all da best to all those still in the race...for me 10 months is tooo much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->