January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Well I havn't ovulated yet, but I typically run 5 week cycles, so that would put my expected period around January 5th.

Well I havn't ovulated yet, but I typically run 5 week cycles, so that would put my expected period around January 5th.

:hi: Heather - welcome to the January Testers :flower: I've added you for Jan 5th, but you can always change that nearer the time if you need to :hugs:

:hi: Heather - welcome to the January Testers :flower: I've added you for Jan 5th, but you can always change that nearer the time if you need to :hugs:

Yeah I'll know more once I ovulate haha. Last month I ovulated on CD18, but I got my egg white CM this morning at CD14 so we shall see! I can ovulate early, thats fine. I hate waiting to O hehe

Yeah I'll know more once I ovulate haha. Last month I ovulated on CD18, but I got my egg white CM this morning at CD14 so we shall see! I can ovulate early, thats fine. I hate waiting to O hehe

Me too!! I ov'd on cd29 last cycle and the waiting drove me crazy :wacko: I think it's worse than the 2WW!!

i will be testing on the 10th although i dont hold out much hope as its my first month off yasmin!

Me too!! I ov'd on cd29 last cycle and the waiting drove me crazy :wacko: I think it's worse than the 2WW!!

Yep I agree! At least in the 2WW you know how long you have to wait lol. And its not like you have to plan anything extra like timing sex, checking CM multiple times a day, etc.

i will be testing on the 10th although i dont hold out much hope as its my first month off yasmin!

I've added you for 10th Jan and I'm sending lots of :dust: your way xx Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

katie- thanks for keeping track of all this you rock:)

baby dust to everyone:) I am ready for january to be here!!

Hi Everyone :flower: can I join you?

I am on CD6 due Af on the 14th January 2011.
I am not going to test untill then.......or thats my intention anyway.
Got a faint BFP on 10th and then darker on 11th sadly started to cramp and mc on sunday the 12th.
Had a rubbish week but feeling a bit brighter now...Heres to us all getting our New year babys :wine:

Hi Everyone :flower: can I join you?

I am on CD6 due Af on the 14th January 2011.
I am not going to test untill then.......or thats my intention anyway.
Got a faint BFP on 10th and then darker on 11th sadly started to cramp and mc on sunday the 12th.
Had a rubbish week but feeling a bit brighter now...Heres to us all getting our New year babys :wine:

So sorry to hear about your mc Pinga :hugs:

I've added you for 14th Jan - welcome to the January Testers :flower:

morning!
Can i join please, i will be testing on 16th Jan fingers crossed if cycle goes to plan xx

Morning Ladies, :wave:

I hate the start of cycles, it feels like ages till Ov and time is dragging. Saying that I hate the 2ww for the same reason. The best part is deffinatly the middle of the cycle:winkwink:

Its cold this morning -11 last night.
My temp is down atlast after the early mc. So hopefuly my cycle won't be too messed up.

My Chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-20&mode=a&ts=1292832048

morning everyone

well af got me this morning so no xmas bfp for me!

can you add me to the 17th plz katie

britt24 & mamadonna - have added you both - welcome to the January Testers Thread :flower:

Sorry the :witch: got both of you, but here's hoping for a NY BFP for all of us xxx

Morning Ladies, :wave:

I hate the start of cycles, it feels like ages till Ov and time is dragging. Saying that I hate the 2ww for the same reason. The best part is deffinatly the middle of the cycle:winkwink:

Its cold this morning -11 last night.
My temp is down atlast after the early mc. So hopefuly my cycle won't be too messed up.

My Chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-12-20&mode=a&ts=1292832048

We only got the snow around teatime yesterday....but it was -8 this morning when I took OH to work :shock:

How is everyone doing?? I am finishing up af (today hopefully)!! Ready to get this cycle going!! Tomorrow will be my last day on my clomid pills, s/e havent been to bad this time, I did notice more headaches but hey if it works it'll be worth it!! I'm on cd6, going to start taking musinex tomorrow to help with cm! Hopefully everyone is doind well!! 2011 WILL be the year!!!
:dust:

How is everyone doing?? I am finishing up af (today hopefully)!! Ready to get this cycle going!! Tomorrow will be my last day on my clomid pills, s/e havent been to bad this time, I did notice more headaches but hey if it works it'll be worth it!! I'm on cd6, going to start taking musinex tomorrow to help with cm! Hopefully everyone is doind well!! 2011 WILL be the year!!!
:dust:

Good luck with the clomid this time :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"