January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

hi there! Ill be hoping for a new year bfp too!!

i cant give a testing date yet as my dec cycle messed up with a mid cycle bleed instead of ovulation and my normal af has not yet arrived! I basically have no idea where we are in our cycle at the moment so just ntnp untill i get a +opk or af! I def hope to need to test in Jan sometime tho, will pop back with a date if i can work one out lol!

Good luck everyone, lets hope 2011 is our turn!!!

hi there! Ill be hoping for a new year bfp too!!

i cant give a testing date yet as my dec cycle messed up with a mid cycle bleed instead of ovulation and my normal af has not yet arrived! I basically have no idea where we are in our cycle at the moment so just ntnp untill i get a +opk or af! I def hope to need to test in Jan sometime tho, will pop back with a date if i can work one out lol!

Good luck everyone, lets hope 2011 is our turn!!!

Good luck and welcome to the thread :flower:

Hey, Can I join? Will be testing 3 of Jan I think.

xx

Hi Ladies,

This has been the HARDEST DAY OF MY LIFE TTC

i got my husbands S/A today and it was ZERO and 1 single dead sperm, Yes zip ZERO Nothing at all I begged him for the past 16 Months to get the test done and finally he took the test yesterday and we just got the result. I have been hysterical all day.

Now my husband has zero sperms i have to focus on how to get sperms in him?? I hope and pray this isnt the end. Dr said it very rare as out of all the Millions of sperms there was not even ONE?? she said 10Million IS considered very low, but not 1000 100 10 my husband has NOTHING

I spent the morning curled up in a ball crying and crying. Has any1 heard of ZERO sperm??

He will be seeing a urologist in 3 days, i just hope and pray for a miracle xx Dr told us to consider sperm donar or adoption? I want OUR baby, She sounds like were a lost cause is there any medicine he can take even if it makes 1 sperm?

Ive spent ALL DAY reading up on it, Not a good place to be, I love him so so much, i have begged him for so so long for this Test and look what happened

Im in a very very dark place right now,

Please pray for me ladies x

Please add me - not sure when my AF is due because this is my first month off the pill but I will be testing 11th January if it hasn't showed!

Hi Ladies,

i got my husbands S/A today and it was ZERO and 1 single dead sperm, Yes zip ZERO Nothing at all I begged him for the past 16 Months to get the test done and finally he took the test yesterday and we just got the result. I have been hysterical all day.

Now my husband has zero sperms i have to focus on how to get sperms in him?? I hope and pray this isnt the end. Dr said it very rare as out of all the Millions of sperms there was not even ONE?? she said 10Million IS considered very low, but not 1000 100 10 my husband has NOTHING

I spent the morning curled up in a ball crying and crying. Has any1 heard of ZERO sperm??

He will be seeing a urologist in 3 days, i just hope and pray for a miracle xx Dr told us to consider sperm donar or adoption? I want OUR baby, She sounds like were a lost cause is there any medicine he can take even if it makes 1 sperm?

Ive spent ALL DAY reading up on it, Not a good place to be, I love him so so much, i have begged him for so so long for this Test and look what happened

All our thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie xxxx I just know it'll get sorted :hugs:

hey im testin on jan 7th! hopin jan will be the month that i get a BFP!!! tryin not to get my hopes up too much though

Well af showed up today!! Couple days later than what the doctor had thought, but still pretty close to the schedule he predicted:thumbup:
:dust: Hoping the new year brings us a lot of luck!!

Hi Ladies,

Hun - i am so sorry to hear your news, i'm thinking about you lots and really, really hope things go your way in the near future xxxx hugs xxxx

Hi Ladies, I am new and hoping I can join ya'll! I will be testing on Jan. 4th.

Nayla82 - I am so sorry to hear what you are going through but please have your Hubby test again, there are many things that affect a SA. Make sure he has abstained from jerking off or sex for at least 2 but no more than 5 days. Also if he has any infections or illness at sample time it will also affect him. Finally the term is Azospermia when there aren't any sperm but there may be some viable sperm still inside the testes. You should also have a talk with him about using donor sperm. Please take care of yourself.

Hi Ladies, I am new and hoping I can join ya'll! I will be testing on Jan. 4th.

Nayla82 - I am so sorry to hear what you are going through but please have your Hubby test again, there are many things that affect a SA. Make sure he has abstained from jerking off or sex for at least 2 but no more than 5 days. Also if he has any infections or illness at sample time it will also affect him. Finally the term is Azospermia when there aren't any sperm but there may be some viable sperm still inside the testes. You should also have a talk with him about using donor sperm. Please take care of yourself.

:hi: and welcome to the January Testers Thread :flower: I've added you for the 4th!

Hey girls hope all is well got a positive opk last night shockingly so I think I might be testing new years day now! I am super nervous, me and dh were way to.tired to bd last night hopefully we can make up for it the next couple of days lol

Hey girls hope all is well got a positive opk last night shockingly so I think I might be testing new years day now! I am super nervous, me and dh were way to.tired to bd last night hopefully we can make up for it the next couple of days lol

I've changed your dates! Happy :sex:!!! x

I have no idea when I ovulate so January 11th for me.....will update later if I decide to buy opk's

Nayla - sorry to hear that. Maybe there's a blockage? Hope you get answers.

My testing date is January 11th if I could be added :)

Good luck everyone!

Nayla - sorry to hear that. Maybe there's a blockage? Hope you get answers.

My testing date is January 11th if I could be added :)

Good luck everyone!

:hi: and welcome to the January Testers! :flower: Have added you for 11th xx

Hey ladies :hi:

Quick update for you - had my first small amount of EWCM for this cycle!!! woohoo!!

:dust: to all of us and lets start the new year with a load of :bfp:s!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->