January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

Fancy a buddy 05Mummy07? I'm due AF on the 20th. Currently on CD2

ETA - can I join? x The :witch: got me yesterday so on to a 2011 bub!

Hey 4Magpies - nice to see ya! We're almost totally opposite in our cycles it would seem I'm AF while you ov and vice versa xx

ETA Thanks KatyKittieKat

Haha. Opposites attract. Do you have 28 day cycles?

xxx

:winkwink: Ooh er....lol. 31 usually, 39 this time round. How about you?

Mine do a bit. Since coming off the implant I've had 46, 31,31, 29, 38

i was on 25th jan but had 25 day cycle so can u put me down for testing on the 15th :) xxxx

Ok so I tested on my opk today and it was + but last month I didn't have a + until the 23rd so I did 2 more tests and they were both + as well. So I guess that my LH surge is there but I don't have any EWCM and today It seems as I have no CM at all. Has this ever happend to any of you ladies before? I wonder if I still have a chance to get pg this cycle..

Thank you..

Ok so I tested on my opk today and it was + but last month I didn't have a + until the 23rd so I did 2 more tests and they were both + as well. So I guess that my LH surge is there but I don't have any EWCM and today It seems as I have no CM at all. Has this ever happend to any of you ladies before? I wonder if I still have a chance to get pg this cycle..

Thank you..

I think it's possible to ov without seeing any EWCM - some women don't produce enough to be 'visible'. If you've had a +opk I would get BDing!! :flower:

I have cd3 and cd21 testing next cycle if af turns up.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->