January Testers Thread! 28 BFPs!!

5th cycle, please add me to the list, thank you

Morning ladies!

How was everyone's weekend?

My big news is that I got a faint line on my OPK - twice - yesterday! It may not seem like much, but I've never had so much as a whisper of a faint line on an OPK and I was starting to think I was one of those women they'd never work for, so I nearly cried with relief yesterday! Also, going by my last cycle, I'm not due to ovulate for another 2 weeks at least!!!!! I took soy cd3-7 and it looks like it might be working!

Thats great news katiekittykay! I get to start to use my CMFM tomorrow, so exciting. If i see a "high" i will be soo happy, OPK never worked for me :( xx

Thats great news katiekittykay! I get to start to use my CMFM tomorrow, so exciting. If i see a "high" i will be soo happy, OPK never worked for me :( xx

Good luck with the CBFM!! That was my next step if I didn't get any joy with OPKs! Really hope it works out for you xx

Well meant 2 ov 2day and think im out this month :( me and LO had sickness bug on fri and sat so no BD, then we BD last nite, but OH woke up puking this morn so no BD till its to late now :( neva mind maybe next month will be our month. xx

Hi Everyone :wave:

Had a good Weekend Hun. Went to see Dr with Hubby this Morning, After 15Months of trying now on the 16th :dohh: His 1st time ever going with me! that in itself was so excitinnggggg :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Managed to get him to do the Semen Analysis :happydance: (i have begged him like forever to get that done!) I just hope and pray that his soldiers are fine [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< I just dont want any shocks.

Also Dr wants to see me again next tuesday CD11 to see the size of my eggs and too make sure everything is going well :thumbup: after all this time i finally feel were moving in the right direction :thumbup:

Waiting Game I guess :coffee:

Please keep me in your prayers ladies that a miracle will happen to me also.
:dust::dust::dust: to everyone in here have a great week ladies xx

@nayla - WOOHOO glad to hear your making progress!!

as for me - well hubby just got his rota in for over christmas and he is off for my entire fertile window !!!!! lets hope we get lots of :sex: sessions in fx ladies!
:dust:

Morning ladies!

How was everyone's weekend?

My big news is that I got a faint line on my OPK - twice - yesterday! It may not seem like much, but I've never had so much as a whisper of a faint line on an OPK and I was starting to think I was one of those women they'd never work for, so I nearly cried with relief yesterday! Also, going by my last cycle, I'm not due to ovulate for another 2 weeks at least!!!!! I took soy cd3-7 and it looks like it might be working!

I think im the polar opposite of you, I always get a second line on my OPK's....and often multiple days of dark positives, its very confusing!

BEST OF LUCK!!!
MY Mind is playing absolute tricks with me lately, this cycle I've started taking more supplements, and I know I'm not preg, because I had strong AF 5 days ago, and it lasted for my usual 3 days with a day of spotting.... but I swear I'd think I WAS pregnant, feeling sick, absolutely exhausted, and weird smells, everything smells weird to me, I'm attributing this to the herbal supplements...

Great news Gilmore85 & Nayla82!!!! So pleased that everything's going well for you! :hugs:

Well after my initial euphoria over seeing lines on my OPKs, this afternoon's test was totally negative. I squinted at it for ages and still couldn't make myself see even a faint line :nope: So, I'll do another one later tonight and see what comes up. Yesterday must just have been a random light surge maybe caused by the soy. I don't know why I'm so disappointed - I wasn't due to ov for another 2 weeks anyway!

:hugs: at Kitty its always a hit and miss with those OPK, If possible try to :sex: 3 times a week Minimum, You will have that peace of Mind that you have covered the important days, Fingers crossed for you hun :hug: Sometimes for me there so dark, and other Months its just a slight tint.. Good Luck xx

Glimore85- Thats excellent news when you know your hubby will be off in your fertile window!! :happydance: I love weekend Ovulations :haha: I really wish that we get New Year Gifts soon!

Im still on Cloud9 :cloud9: He went, I just hope and pray they find strong and healthy ones :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: I just dont want any complications as its took me so long to get here, I dread the thought if they ask my DH for another sample :wacko: He keeps telling me he feels violated and shameless and everyone knew what he was doing in that room:haha:

I told him hes not the 1st and certainly not the last, He said '' I made love to a cup" I hope hes not too traumatised!! :winkwink: On a serious note im just happy, I hope my :BFP: will be here soon!

Good Luck to you All xx Wow what a struggle its been :wacko: :dust:

Haven't had much luck with OPK's myself yet. :growlmad: Think im about 2 DPO, been having light twinges yesterday and today, one of which nearly made me nealry jump out of my seat at work! It was like a sharp nip then nothing..... Hoping its a good sign but could just be my imagination playing tricks on me! :cry:

xxx

Hey ladies wondering if I can join y'all, I will be testing january 7th :)

Well af should be showing up tomorrow (hopefully, that way im on track)! Today is my and hubby's 2nd year anniversary, so we will be celebrating tonight:sex:haha!!

Thats 11 people testing within 4 days of each other (7th-10th Jan) Surely a good few of us HAVE to get a BFP!!

Hey ladies wondering if I can join y'all, I will be testing january 7th :)

Added! Welcome to the January Testers :flower:

Well, I'm trying not to get OPK anxiety and just keep following the SMEP :winkwink: FF is showing yesterday and today as fertile days, and I had some watery cm yesterday....who knows :shrug: We BD'd this morning anyway, but it was a bit rushed :blush: and we didn't have time to use the Conceive Plus or keep my legs in the air for more than 5 minutes!

Oh well, lets just see what today's OPKs bring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->