January testers?

:happydance: Yay Congrats Mrs Rose :happydance: here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Frizzabelle, Ash - thanks so much! I'm still super cautious given my previous 2 CPs. The lines were definitely squinters so I'm testing everyday to see if the lines progress. My FRER this morning looked a little darker. I've never had dark lines before so really hoping I'll get some with this pregnancy. I also got my HCG and Progesterone tested yesterday (I have low Progesterone and started taking pills 3dpo this cycle, along with Baby Aspirin just in case I have a clotting issue.) I will hopefully do it again later this week, depending on when the dr recommends I come back in.

Ash, please come back and post in here once you know what's going on this cycle. Really hoping you get your BFP this month!!

I'm keeping everything crossed that your lines get darker and all test come out good hun :hugs: please keep us updated as well..

I actually only stopped posting here because I thought the thread died :shrug: :haha:

This cycle has been such a crazy one.. My temps are all over the place and this up and down mess is really driving me nuts.. I was going to test this morning I know 8DPO is so early but when if my temps would have gone up more I would have but seeing that it went back down again it just made me upset. I fell back alseep waiting for my work alarm to go off and it didn't even wake me so I was late for work :dohh: So i really didn't have time to test anyway.. I'm really trying to hold onto hope but it's getting hard. :cry:

Mrsrose, I see u got a positive?! Congratulations, hope it's a sticky bean xx

:happydance: Yay Congrats Mrs Rose :happydance: here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I'm keeping everything crossed that your lines get darker and all test come out good hun :hugs: please keep us updated as well..

I actually only stopped posting here because I thought the thread died :shrug: :haha:

This cycle has been such a crazy one.. My temps are all over the place and this up and down mess is really driving me nuts.. I was going to test this morning I know 8DPO is so early but when if my temps would have gone up more I would have but seeing that it went back down again it just made me upset. I fell back alseep waiting for my work alarm to go off and it didn't even wake me so I was late for work :dohh: So i really didn't have time to test anyway.. I'm really trying to hold onto hope but it's getting hard. :cry:

Thanks, Ash. Haha, I thought the thread died too! But I'm happy some of us are still around. I'll definitely keep you posted. Don't give up yet! I've heard of others that had crazy charts with dips below the coverline that ended up with BFPs.

That's funny you said that someone just told me that on another thread.. So lets hope that means something [-o<

I'll be around more now :hugs:

Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you mrsrose!

Fingers crossed for you too ash! I'll keep on checking here for updates from you both! xx

Not feeling too bad although getting quite a few headache and dizzy spells! Had a few waves of nausea so I don't think it will be too long before the morning sickness kicks in! Thanks for asking :) xx

Oh yeah time for the fun stuff :Haha: I hope it goes easy on you hun.. remember cracker and Ginger

Bad news, girls. My FRER was lighter this morning and the sticks are the same as yesterday. I took a CB digital and that also said "Not Pregnant". This is beyond frustrating. I just don't understand why this keeps happening. I'm going to have DH get another SA done and I'm going to ask the doctor if we can move up the genetic testing (labs are currently scheduled for March 1st as she wanted me to wait 6 weeks from the last MC to do the blood clotting test and we were just going to have the genetic tests done at the same time).

Sorry Mrsrose! Do you definitely think it's another chemical? Did u have a digital that said pregnant before your not pregnant one? xx

Sorry Mrsrose! Do you definitely think it's another chemical? Did u have a digital that said pregnant before your not pregnant one? xx

Given my history, I don't know what else it could be. I never had a digital confirm pregnancy. This is the earliest CP I've had though.

So sorry :( our bodies can be so cruel sometimes. :hugs:

when I had a lighter line on a frer I also had not pregnant on a digi. It wasn't until I was 4 days late that I got a positive on the digital test.
My strips took quite a few days to get darker too.
I really hope it's not another chemical! Will u test again tomorrow?
I always had better lines in the evening or with my second wee of the day. My fmu was always rubbish!! xx

Mrs Rose I'm holding on to hope for good news for you :hugs:

I thought this thread had died as well.. So glad to see some of you are still here!

Mrs Rose, I'm hoping that it's just too early for the tests, and inconsistent amounts of fluid/etc in your urine? Hard to say when it's so early.

I'm feeling like I am about to O.. Nice temp drop this am, a lot of watery cm, opks getting a little darker, but I am one to be almost nothing then bam positive.. My everything is crossed this month.

Angel- how are you doing

Ash- when do you plan to test?

when I had a lighter line on a frer I also had not pregnant on a digi. It wasn't until I was 4 days late that I got a positive on the digital test.
My strips took quite a few days to get darker too.
I really hope it's not another chemical! Will u test again tomorrow?
I always had better lines in the evening or with my second wee of the day. My fmu was always rubbish!! xx

Hey Frizzabelle, that gives me some hope, thank you! Yes, I'm going to keep testing. This one's been strange bc it's so early and I haven't started spotting yet, though maybe it's bc of the Progesterone. With my last CP, I had already been spotting for a few days at this point. I really wish my dr would hurry up with my lab results. It's been almost 48 hours! I just sent them a note so hopefully they'll hurry up. I'm really interested to see my Progesterone levels to see if the pills have helped. Some other girls take twice what I do so of course I'm wondering if I'm taking enough.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I will keep you posted.

MrsRose - keep us updated! I'm hoping it is positive news that you haven't started spotting yet!

AFM - got my blinky yesterday and today. Managed to bD yesterday and hoping to keep the BD up every day until I get my confirmed temp rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->