January testers?

Hi girls, my tests this morning were negative so it must be a CP. I got my results back and my Progesterone was 27 but my HCG was only 6. She wants me to come back tomorrow to check HCG again, but I responded via the portal and told her that my tests were now negative. I asked if I should go ahead and stop the Progesterone and also if I could test today to try to get the results before the weekend. I'm hoping the bleeding starts while I'm home so I don't have to deal with it full force at work. I'm so sad, angry, frustrated--why does this have to be so f-ing hard?

:hugs: MrsRose- I am so sorry that this is happening to you. I don't know why it is so hard and how our bodies can be so cruel. I try to live by the fact that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes its just really hard to see the reason.

Don't give up tho. It will happen.

:hugs: MrsRose- I am so sorry that this is happening to you. I don't know why it is so hard and how our bodies can be so cruel. I try to live by the fact that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes its just really hard to see the reason.

Don't give up tho. It will happen.

Thank you, and you're right. It's just really hard right now. :cry:

Sorry to hear that mrsrose! I really hope u get the appropriate tests and treatment to help you keep the next little bean where it should be. It WILL happen. Lots of love sent your way xx

I'm so sorry :( life is so bloody hard sometimes. :hugs:

Thanks so much to everyone for their kind words. It means a lot to have such a great support system here :)

I give up :cry: I almost want to just stop temping all together.. I'm tired of being upset in the morning :cry:

So sorry Ash.. Could it bad poor sleep pattern? Or something to that effect?

I honestly have no idea.. I have slept pretty bad the last few nights but I temp :blush: because I sleep with my mouth open so I can't temp orally. I just really hope that my temp jumps up in the morning because I went back and looked at my past charts and I usually have 2 days of temps that are either the same or pretty close and then a nose dive so guess ill see what tomorrow brings..

Even if you aren't temping orally, poor sleep will affect your temp. That's definitely a possibility. Guess all we can do is wait to see what tomorrow brings.

:hugs:

Head up Ash- like Angel said we just wait til tomorrow. A few lousy temps can really mess with your head tho- I have been there. I took an entire cycle off from temping and this cycle I have had great success, just a thought. I completely just let all the stress associated with TTC out the door and started fresh. SO even tho this is my 9th cycle, I feel like I is cycle 1 all over. :)

now im spotting :wacko: @ freaking 11DPO.. AF due on the 23rd I wouldn't normally start spotting until the 21st or 22nd!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->