January testers?

now im spotting :wacko: @ freaking 11DPO.. AF due on the 23rd I wouldn't normally start spotting until the 21st or 22nd!! :shrug:

Maybe it's IB!

I thought about that but 2 days of below cover temps? and I'm trying so hard not to get excited.. I had one drop of red in the toilet (sorry tmi :shy: ) and pink on paper I just want to go to sleep to wake up and see what my temp is tomorrow.. I'm so emotional today its unreal.. :wacko::cry::dohh: That about sums it up

now im spotting :wacko: @ freaking 11DPO.. AF due on the 23rd I wouldn't normally start spotting until the 21st or 22nd!! :shrug:

Maybe it's IB!

I thought about that but 2 days of below cover temps? and I'm trying so hard not to get excited.. I had one drop of red in the toilet (sorry tmi :shy: ) and pink on paper I just want to go to sleep to wake up and see what my temp is tomorrow.. I'm so emotional today its unreal.. :wacko::cry::dohh: That about sums it up

I'm new to charting so I don't know for sure. But what I can tell you is that some people get BFPs with crazy charts, so you never know! Keep us posted.

Really hoping its IB. You're at 11dpo right? What's your usual LP? It's possible it's a shorter LP than normal but that's kind of rare :( really hoping its good news

Really hoping its IB. You're at 11dpo right? What's your usual LP? It's possible it's a shorter LP than normal but that's kind of rare :( really hoping its good news

Yeah I'm 11dpo and my LP is usually 14days. I O'd late this cycle I normally have a 29-30 day cycle this one is well I thought was going to be 33 days so I have no idea whats going on :wacko:

FF even took my crosshairs away ugh!!

Yeah I'm 11dpo and my LP is usually 14days. I O'd late this cycle I normally have a 29-30 day cycle this one is well I thought was going to be 33 days so I have no idea whats going on :wacko:

FF even took my crosshairs away ugh!!

I'm hoping for late implant!!

Ash I can't imagine why FF would take away your CHs. That's silly. I'm really hoping it's late implant. :hugs:

AFM - Apparently I spoke too soon. Came home this afternoon and did an IC and it was close to + so I decided to do a digi with the same urine. Glad I did, because I got my peak :)

I usually O on the same day as the peak but I don't think that will happen today based on temps. Probably tomorrow or day after. I texted DH a pic of the :) and told him that no matter what we are BD today, tomorrow and Sunday. No matter how tired we are or how emotionally drained I am tomorrow. :haha:

We were supposed to have game night today at my sisters, which usually involves drinking too but I'll refrain from alcohol tonight or have no more than one drink so that I don't mess with my temps. I want tomorrow's temps to be as accurate as possible.

Ash I can't imagine why FF would take away your CHs. That's silly. I'm really hoping it's late implant. :hugs:

AFM - Apparently I spoke too soon. Came home this afternoon and did an IC and it was close to + so I decided to do a digi with the same urine. Glad I did, because I got my peak :)

I usually O on the same day as the peak but I don't think that will happen today based on temps. Probably tomorrow or day after. I texted DH a pic of the :) and told him that no matter what we are BD today, tomorrow and Sunday. No matter how tired we are or how emotionally drained I am tomorrow. :haha:

We were supposed to have game night today at my sisters, which usually involves drinking too but I'll refrain from alcohol tonight or have no more than one drink so that I don't mess with my temps. I want tomorrow's temps to be as accurate as possible.

Good luck! Go catch that eggy!

Good luck Angel!
Ash I know what you mean - I may stop temping after O is confirmed this cycle as I overanalyse my post-o temps and get upset. I think the TWW may go more quickly if I try to forget (like that's going to happen :haha:) about it for at least part of the day!

The dr responded and my HCG was still a 6 on Thursday--the same as Monday, and she thinks that's an indication that it was not a CP after all. She also said I could still come in on March 1st for genetic testing and blood clot testing as scheduled--no need to push it back.

The weird thing is that my HCG last month went back below 5 so I'm curious why/how my HCG is now at a 6. I'm trying to google if it's normal for HCG to fluctuate without being pregnant but haven't been able to find anything. I asked her that and if she had any concerns that my HCG wasn't below 5 since that's her normal threshold of completing a CP, so we'll see what she says. So weird!!!

Did have a good time last night, but woke up today with a temp rise (again!), but also have been throwing up since shortly after 5am, so I think it's more of illness than accuracy. :/ I only had 1 drink last night and it wasn't anything strong or enough to make me thorw up or to spike my temp. I just took temp a few mins ago and my temp is high 98s, which is abnormally high for me. During the day my temp is typically low to mid 97s. :/

I had the peak yesterday, so we BD yesterday and will try to BD today and tomorrow (if I still feel like this that will be tricky :haha: ) but I am expecting a giant temp drop for O day, and haven't seen that yet. So I am hoping tomorrow I see a big drop and then a rise again Sunday.

MrsRose So if it wasn't a CP what does she think it was? Keep us updated, I'm interested in what she says. Also, curious as to your chart..... 17DPO and no AF yet?

Did have a good time last night, but woke up today with a temp rise (again!), but also have been throwing up since shortly after 5am, so I think it's more of illness than accuracy. :/ I only had 1 drink last night and it wasn't anything strong or enough to make me thorw up or to spike my temp. I just took temp a few mins ago and my temp is high 98s, which is abnormally high for me. During the day my temp is typically low to mid 97s. :/

I had the peak yesterday, so we BD yesterday and will try to BD today and tomorrow (if I still feel like this that will be tricky :haha: ) but I am expecting a giant temp drop for O day, and haven't seen that yet. So I am hoping tomorrow I see a big drop and then a rise again Sunday.

MrsRose So if it wasn't a CP what does she think it was? Keep us updated, I'm interested in what she says. Also, curious as to your chart..... 17DPO and no AF yet?

I have no clue, this is so weird! I'll keep you posted on what she says though. And yes, I've only had a little bit of spotting that started last night. I just started on some herbs to help induce AF so hopefully those will start working soon.

The doctor said some people have what is called phantom hcg, elevated hcg even though not pregnant. I would prefer this over having another CP...it's very strange though.

Hmm that's interesting. I don't think I've heard of that before. But I agree, I'd rather that than another CP.

Hope everyone is doing well.
I've just got back from taking my 4 year old to preschool and have started bleeding brown, it's heavier than the spotting I had early on. I'm so upset.
I had a subchorionic hematoma during my second pregnancy and it was so worrying the whole way through, I really hoped this would be a straight forward, healthy pregnancy :( xx

Hope everyone is doing well.
I've just got back from taking my 4 year old to preschool and have started bleeding brown, it's heavier than the spotting I had early on. I'm so upset.
I had a subchorionic hematoma during my second pregnancy and it was so worrying the whole way through, I really hoped this would be a straight forward, healthy pregnancy :( xx

Hopefully it's nothing. Spotting is normal during pregnancy. Are you going to have it checked out? Keeping my FX for you, Frizzabelle. :hugs:

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday. After I wrote the first message the bleeding turned pink and I lost a small red clot..it's turned brown again now. I'm so worried but there's not much I can do and I highly doubt the doctor will help much as during my second pregnancy all they kept saying was 'it could go either way' or 'it's fifty-fifty'. The first scan just seems so far away! That's if I make it to then xx

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday. After I wrote the first message the bleeding turned pink and I lost a small red clot..it's turned brown again now. I'm so worried but there's not much I can do and I highly doubt the doctor will help much as during my second pregnancy all they kept saying was 'it could go either way' or 'it's fifty-fifty'. The first scan just seems so far away! That's if I make it to then xx

Oh gosh, sweetie. It really sucks being in limbo like this but I really hope everything works out. Please keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->