January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

:bfn: but no signs of AF. I will retest in a week if she doesn't come. FXed!

Huge congratulations herding :happydance:wishing you a wonderful journey, enjoy every second, try not to waste time worrying (even though we all do) <3

Laura I wouldn't worry too much or go to the doctor if it's just this time, it happens sometimes. I'm so sorry for the BFN :( If this continues for a few days I would test AGAIN and if BFN or BFP I might pop to see the doctor to be on the safe side. Pay attention to weird pains in your ovaries/uterus and your shoulders just because there is a tiny possibility of ectopic if you're getting strange bleeding but it's unlikely, but I don't want to not say :hugs: Just make yourself aware of ectopic symptoms so I don't worry https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/ectopic-pregnancy/pages/introduction.aspx
xx

I am busy taking care of my 7 month old, nothing like that to distract you. Had another super vivid dream about giving birth last night, it was a really quick birth and I was waking my husband up because I could feel I was starting to push. But it's not unusual for me to dream of birth and I was up half the night with my girl so it puts me in a weird sleep :coffee:

Yoga- 16k? That's insane! I mean it's totally worth it in the end but still. Please tell me you have very good insurance at least lol

Herding- congrats to you! H&H 9 months! :flower:

Babywanted- welcome! Wishing you get that sticky bean on you're first try! :)

Leti, I'm not really sure, since I've kind of stopped temping for the most part. But it looks like FF ended up moving your O date to the day you were thinking anyways, right? That should be good! :thumbup:

Mummafrog, I had crazy symptoms after stopping the pill. I was convinced I was pregnant that first month off, and my body was doing some crazy things! FX for you that it's actually a good sign and not just the side effects of stopping the pill! I'm hoping the dreams are a good sign for you!

Dojen, good job resisting the urge to poas today! :haha: Did you end up getting all of the snow that they were expecting? I hope you have a safe trip into work this morning if so! :hugs:

Yoga, hi! Oh don't worry, I'm staying on top of this insurance thing! There is no way I will go without it. I have Crohn's Disease so not having insurance is not an option for me. What with the meds I take, plus never knowing when it might flare up, plus any other unforeseen medical issue that may arise (and with ttc of course)...not having insurance is NOT an option in my eyes! Insurance is a pain in the ass but well worth having, that's for sure! And $16,000?! Holy crap! You're right that it's worth it, but damn! I echo MnG here, is that just your portion after insurance or does the insurance pick up some of that too?

Mommasboys, hi and welcome back! Good to see you! I'll get you added! :)

Laura, I'm so sorry that you're still spotting and still getting a BFN. I do agree with Mummafrog though that I personally would not call the Dr this time, but if it keeps happening with more cycles going forward maybe I would. Hopefully you just won't have any more cycles going forward! :thumbup:

HerdingDogs, welcome and congrats!!! What a great way to start off January! So happy for you! :happydance:

ROn, any updates? Did you test again this morning? :)

BabyWanted, hi and welcome! I'll get you added! Good luck, I hope you're super lucky and catch that eggie your first month trying! :) And I agree, I find that when I track EVERYTHING for a cycle, I tend to go more crazy with symptom spotting and feeling for any twinge or cramp. I do much better when I'm more relaxed in a cycle! :haha:

Psulion, sorry about your bfn! You're strong to wait a whole other week to test! When is AF due again?

Odelay, good luck with your testing today! Have you tested yet? :)

How is everyone else doing today? :)

Huge congratulations herding :happydance:wishing you a wonderful journey, enjoy every second, try not to waste time worrying (even though we all do) <3

Laura I wouldn't worry too much or go to the doctor if it's just this time, it happens sometimes. I'm so sorry for the BFN :( If this continues for a few days I would test AGAIN and if BFN or BFP I might pop to see the doctor to be on the safe side. Pay attention to weird pains in your ovaries/uterus and your shoulders just because there is a tiny possibility of ectopic if you're getting strange bleeding but it's unlikely, but I don't want to not say :hugs: Just make yourself aware of ectopic symptoms so I don't worry https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/ectopic-pregnancy/pages/introduction.aspx
xx

I am busy taking care of my 7 month old, nothing like that to distract you. Had another super vivid dream about giving birth last night, it was a really quick birth and I was waking my husband up because I could feel I was starting to push. But it's not unusual for me to dream of birth and I was up half the night with my girl so it puts me in a weird sleep :coffee:

That's what I was worrying about, an ectopic. I'm still only spotting when I wipe, no af. :witch: is due Thursday the 8th. If she doesn't show I'll test again. :bfn: this am.

Psulion, sorry about your bfn! You're strong to wait a whole other week to test! When is AF due again?

How is everyone else doing today? :)

Yeah we will see how long I hold out lol. I don't have an FRER in the house..which is probably a good thing. I thought AF was due this week sometime..but no sign of her. I figure my cycle might just be messed up and I'll test on Sunday if she doesn't show up. I'd be surprised if she doesn't show by the weekend.

How are you doing?

Leti, I'm not really sure, since I've kind of stopped temping for the most part. But it looks like FF ended up moving your O date to the day you were thinking anyways, right? That should be good! :thumbup:

I changed the method to OPK bc I trully believe I ovulated on CD14

Thanks Turtle, yeah last time I stopped it I had a normal cycle, then a 6 week cycle, I was going crazy :haha: I won't lie to you ladies, I would normally have waited a few months before ttc after stopping bc but this month was a bit of an oops for us and our heads are all over the place about it. I don't mind the good wishes though, another baby would of course be wonderful no matter what <3

Laura, glad you're aware. Just pay close attention to your body and assume it's just being weird for now, if you miss your period and you're having funny bleeding I have been told by a doctor before that is reason to have a gp appointment just to be safe so see how it goes, there is no harm with an appointment to put your mind at ease xx

I'd love to join this thread! I test January 11th. Good luck ladies!! Hope to see lots of :bfp:s!

I definitely will. I'm sure it's probably just an off cycle or something.

Psulion, I think not having tests in the house is a huge help to me, it helps keep me sane! :haha: I'm anxious to see what you find out when you test on Sunday! I'm doing good, thanks! I was fairly sure that I O'd on Sunday (cd13) but then yesterday I was having a LOT of cramping (so much so that I had to use a heating pad!) and an overabundance of watery cm (and I never have a lot of cm) so I'm thinking it was actually yesterday instead. I'm going to call this 1dpo and go with it! :)

Leti, good thinking! We know our bodies, and sometimes FF gets the date wrong. I know it has for me before!

Mummafrog, too funny! I did start trying right after stopping bc pills (you can see how well that's worked out for me so far! :haha:) but I know a lot of people wait a few months to let their bodies regulate first. I'll still be sending the good wishes your way though, even if a baby this month wasn't exactly as planned! :hugs:

Tryin, hi and welcome! :hi: Happy to have you as part of our thread! I'll get you added for the 11th, and good luck! :dust:

Hello everyone and welcome to the new ladies! I need to check in more than once a day, this thread is getting busy like all of us have been. :winkwink:

Congrats herding!

Afm, 8 dpo and nothing much going on. I am trying to avoid symptom spotting this month so I am trying to ignore every cramp and twinge. How is everyone else doing today?

Hi

Tested again just now after a 3 hours hold and still bfn so disappointment. I have decided I am not guna drive myself crazy over this. I guna think I'm not preggers if af doesn't come I'll test again on 10th I'll then be 7 days late and if still bfn then make a dr appointment!!

Don't get me wrong I wanna be preggers... but at the moment I just feel like I want af to show so at least I now either way and then can move on with my next cycle. Feel like crying bloody annoying body :(

Hi I'm trying but not charting or opk just waiting and seeing to get baby number 2. Will be testing the 20th jan the day af due but might have a cheeky test before lol x

Thanks for the warm welcome..!
I have been feeling crampy all day again today, again more creamy CF. And I am SOOOO hungry! Does anyone recognise that as a possible symptom?

Also, I had O early (CD11). My last cycles was my first without birth control pills, so maybe not the best reference, but it was a 28 (or 29) day cycle. Does anyone think testing tomorrow makes any sense (9DPO then)?

I'm really going symptom crazy. Have been googling my head off! :wacko: And I constantly chance my mind about when to test...

Tryin, hi and welcome! :hi: Happy to have you as part of our thread! I'll get you added for the 11th, and good luck! :dust:

Thank you Turtle for the welcome! :hi: I have struggled and struggled for many years with the disappointments of TTC. I am feeling more optimistic since finding this site. Knowing I'm not the only one and seeing other women's struggles, some different and some the same as mine, is somehow uplifting and encouraging!

Good luck to everyone!!

Turtle- no tests in the house is a great way to stay sane. ... UNTIL someone badgers someone else to test, test and test eod :p :haha:

Hope everyone is having a great day! Hubby and i start bootcamp tonight and I'm trying to stay positive about it. I'm excited and anxious all at once.

I am feeling more optimistic since finding this site. Knowing I'm not the only one and seeing other women's struggles, some different and some the same as mine, is somehow uplifting and encouraging!

Good luck to everyone!!

This. I couldn't have said it better myself! :flower:

Thanks for the warm welcome..!
I have been feeling crampy all day again today, again more creamy CF. And I am SOOOO hungry! Does anyone recognise that as a possible symptom?

Also, I had O early (CD11). My last cycles was my first without birth control pills, so maybe not the best reference, but it was a 28 (or 29) day cycle. Does anyone think testing tomorrow makes any sense (9DPO then)?

I'm really going symptom crazy. Have been googling my head off! :wacko: And I constantly chance my mind about when to test...

Same as me, I'm 9dpo tomorrow too. Bought two FRERS todsy, was sooo tempted to test. Sanity prevailed though and I think I will wIt until at least 10dpo. Good luck xx

Hi ladies! I will be testing January 18th!

This is cycle #3 for baby #2 :flower:

Positive opk last night and still this morning. So O should be today or tomorrow. Hope I see my temp rise.

Hoping this cycle is it!

Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->