January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Does anyone here use the CBFM??

I use the CBFM.. first cycle though

cd21 today and still reading high :dohh:

Are you supposed to use FMU with it? From what I thought LH surge is through the afternoon so I'm a bit confused. I havent gotten the monitor yet either so just curious. .. did it work the first month for you? Mine should be here in the next few days but I doubt by cd5 and I think thats the cut off for using it ?? :shrug:

Bing, as stupid as this sounds, I really don't know! My boobs have been a little sore so I suppose maybe I already did O like you're guessing? That's really good to know that you can have ewcm sometimes even after O. I'm just so confused! :haha: I think I'll do the opk when I get home to help give me an idea, and then bd just to be safe. DH is getting off work a little late today so I'm going to just greet him with a drink and wearing some lingerie to help get him in the mood. That should do the trick. :winkwink: I've been using Pre-Seed for the first time this month so I'll be really annoyed if all of our "good timing" was for nothing! Maybe I'll temp tomorrow too, just to see if it's above my normal cover line or not... The challenge you're doing sounds great! I think that's a wonderful idea! :)

MnG, replace your desk with a treadmill.... :rofl: Too funny! Maybe I'll have to look into doing that too! ;)

Bing, as stupid as this sounds, I really don't know! My boobs have been a little sore so I suppose maybe I already did O like you're guessing? That's really good to know that you can have ewcm sometimes even after O. I'm just so confused! :haha: I think I'll do the opk when I get home to help give me an idea, and then bd just to be safe. DH is getting off work a little late today so I'm going to just greet him with a drink and wearing some lingerie to help get him in the mood. That should do the trick. :winkwink: I've been using Pre-Seed for the first time this month so I'll be really annoyed if all of our "good timing" was for nothing! Maybe I'll temp tomorrow too, just to see if it's above my normal cover line or not... The challenge you're doing sounds great! I think that's a wonderful idea! :)

MnG, replace your desk with a treadmill.... :rofl: Too funny! Maybe I'll have to look into doing that too! ;)

Hey I'm all for supporting you ladies in all of your goals ;)

Keep us posted on that opk!!!

Mh_ccl - It might be too late for implantation but not too late for implantation bleeding! It can be delayed by days and come out brownish colour. How are you feeling? Have you tested? :)

Craigbaby - it took us about 4 cycles with our first, I say about because the timing wasn't right on some of them. But normal is anywhere up to a year hunny.. but I understand if you want to test him just for peace of mind :thumbup:

Bing - Hello! Eep sounds exciting this month, I want you to test now! :happydance:

Turtle - Your cycle sounds like a confuzzling one, I reckon you will have already ov'd though, have you taken the opk yet??

AFM - Ugh coming off the pill is making me feel horrendous, it was like 4 weeks ago that I stopped it, 5dpo today. Soo sick and bloated and no appetite at all and I just feel sore and achey and bleeergh. Going to have a bath now with my cutie Demi :cloud9:

I'm still waiting on af. She's due tomorrow at the latest. I'm still spotting. This has been going on for six days. I really don't know what to do. There's no cramping... It's so weird.

Nope, haven't taken it yet, still at work. I should be home in about 1 1/2 hours though and will be taking it then...I'll keep you ladies updated! Sorry that you're still feeling so crappy from coming off the pill. I remember it was not fun at all! :(

Laura, I do tend to spot off and on for 3-5 days before AF arrives. Some months it's less and only like 1 day, some months it's more like 5. But I'd say 3-5 is the average. I never used to do that before, even off the pill. So I know it's weird for you, but maybe this is just a weird month and that's all it is? I do hope you get answers soon, one way or another! :hugs:

I'm really sorry if this is tmi, but I'm driving muzelf crazy again! I'm like... SUPERgassy today and the last 4 days! It's SO annoying! And then I go sit on the toilet and nothing comes! I want this to be 'a symptom', but then again, I want every stupid twitch to be a symptom these days...
My temperature went down a little this morning compared to yesterday. Still well above my coverline, but not a good sign I guess..

I really admire the girls on here who have been trying for longer periods and are still sane! I'm loosing my mind already and it's only the first month! I wish BFP's for all of you, asap!

I'm not sure how yous are all doing it I'm going crazy and have 8 days left I can't even concentrate :wacko:

Ok. So I have seen a lot of ladies temping successfully. I tried it before and I couldn't catch on and it made no sense to me. I'd love to give it another shot. Would someone please explain to me "Temping For Dummies"? ☺️

I'm not due for period until January 15 how early could I see a positive

Hello ladies! Can I please be added? I am testing around the 20th. Ttc #2. A cyst last cycle totally trickle me, so I am trying my best not to symptom spot this time around.good luck everyone!!

Desiree- it depends on how long your lp is. Average lp length is between 12 and 16 days. The longer your lp is, the earlier you are more likely to get an early answer. So if you test two days early it could be between 10-14 dpo. Most women won't get a bfp until at least 10 dpo and that depends on how sensitive your test is and how quickly your hcg increases. This site can help you determine how soon you can test depending on the hpt you use. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

Tryin here is a quick low down on temping.

Use a basal body thermometer (one that goes to two decimal places).
Temp either orally or vaginally at approximately the same time each morning before you get out of bed or speak.
Use an application like fertilityfriend.com to track your temp, time and cm. You can also track the frequency you bd as well as any opks and symptoms.
Generally speaking you will be able confirm ovulation by seeing a shift in temperature immediately following ovulation. The temp shift can be slight like .3 degrees to higher. After ovulation your temperature will be higher as progesterone takes over. For most women your temp will drop the day af comes.

That is a short dirty explanation. I can go in more detail if you would like.

Thanks for your reply my cycle is usually 28 days I'm making myself crazy I think

Tryin here is a quick low down on temping.

Use a basal body thermometer (one that goes to two decimal places).
Temp either orally or vaginally at approximately the same time each morning before you get out of bed or speak.
Use an application like fertilityfriend.com to track your temp, time and cm. You can also track the frequency you bd as well as any opks and symptoms.
Generally speaking you will be able confirm ovulation by seeing a shift in temperature immediately following ovulation. The temp shift can be slight like .3 degrees to higher. After ovulation your temperature will be higher as progesterone takes over. For most women your temp will drop the day af comes.

That is a short dirty explanation. I can go in more detail if you would like.

:thumbup: what she said. :)

I was due on the 10th, but I've started AF early.

Feeling pretty gutted.

I know we've only been ttc for a short period, but we had so many things working in our favour this month. Both on holiday, relaxed, lots of fun BD.... My boobs grew 2 sizes in a day about 5dpo and became very sore on the sides, and I had constant twinges. 2 days ago they stopped, no AF symptoms, and suddenly the witch arrived.

Very disappointed. On to February...

Awwh I'm so sorry startd.. it's extra disappointing when you think it might be your month :( Are you sure it's AF? X

Awwh I'm so sorry startd.. it's extra disappointing when you think it might be your month :( Are you sure it's AF? X

It is always disappointing. The TWW is a bit of an emotional roller coaster! I'm pretty sure.

I really do have a lot of respect for people who do this long term.

Just need to keep the end goal in mind....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->