January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

I see it, I see it!!!! Bing, congrats!!!!!! Soooo excited and happy for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you Turtle! I can't quite believe it right now! I don't think I will until I see those words on a digi! I'll buy one tomorrow to use Sunday morning. Xx

Bing you did it! I am so happy for you right now. And it looks like you made the right decision for your bridesmaid dress since if all goes well you will be about 6 months. Stick little bean stick!

Congratulations Bing!!!
Please tell us if you did anything different this month and if you felt anything unusual during the TWW :happydance:

Thank you so much ladies. I just want to see it in writing now to believe it. I did have a nice was planned to tell hubby when the time came but I couldn't keep it from him so I blabbed! :rofl: he wants to see it in writing too because the line is so much lighter than the control line yet.

Tbh your all going to hate me when I say it but I just relaxed a bit over Christmas and tried not to think about it. I didn't come on the boards at all, didn't go to acupuncture, ate and drank what I liked, didn't google anything and didn't use OPK's. We just went from ewcm as to when to bd and carried on taking our vitamins and using pre-seed as usual.

The only thing I thought odd this cycle in the TWW was my boobs started hurting around 6dpo and have been tender on and off ever since. Usually they don't hurt until around 9dpo and only hurt for a few days before AF arrives. I also came down with a chesty cough around 9dpo but there is a lot going around where I am at the moment so not sure if that could be related or not.

I'll update you all when I retest with FMU!

Xx

Bing you did it! I am so happy for you right now. And it looks like you made the right decision for your bridesmaid dress since if all goes well you will be about 6 months. Stick little bean stick!

Arghhhh you remembered. That's so sweet of you. Yes definitely the right decision. My friend told me she had a premonition I was going to be around 5-6 months pregnant at her wedding! I can't believe she may be right! X

Exciting bing! Can't wait to see your next test!

Yeah Bing that is so exciting! Please keep us updated! I can't wait for you test again! :happydance: :hugs: :happydance:

Hi ladies, can I join please??
Firstly bing I've been reading this thread and see you just got your bfp! Huge congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing your next test!

I am ttc our third and this is our 5th cycle of trying.
I am only 5dpo so still have ages to wait although I will prob do first test about 9dpo as I'm sooo impatient!

I have had some funny symptoms this cycle too- firstly and mainly is cramping. This has been since 3dpo and its pretty much constant. It feels like af cramps but obv too early for that... Boobs started hurting too today and again bit early for that...
Anyone else similar dpo to me? Xxx

Wow Congrats Bing! H&H 9 months.

I'm still at work so I can only do sporadic trolling. There's so many new ladies. Welcome.

I'm 5 DPO today and already broke down and tested. I know, I know. I seriously cannot help it. Of course it was BFN. But I'll probably test everyday until I get that BFP or AF shows her ugly face.

Hoping we see some more BFPs in this thread!!! Baby dust!!!

congrats bing!!!! yay!!

Welcome ladyv- hopefully this month is your lucky one!

Congrats bing can't wait to see the pregnant on the digi because that's a blazing bfp so happy for you xx

Congrats Bing!

Littlejune, thanks! Unfortunately I don't think it will be good mental r&r, we're going to my grandma's house to help my mom go through things and clear it out (she passed away in October). It's like a home away from home for us and I spent a lot of time there growing up so clearing it out to get it ready to sell is really hard on all of us. But, the bright side is that we're all going (my parents and sister and her family) so that should be fun! :thumbup: I can't wait to hear what you find out when you test tomorrow, your symptoms are sounding so good!!!

Mummafrog, thanks for agreeing not to take them, just for me! :haha: It will be something to look forward to when you get back on Sunday! Just look at it that way! :winkwink:

Tryin4, I'm sorry it was a bfn. :( But that's a great attitude to have and you're right...you're not out yet! :hugs:

Coucou, that's great on getting your crosshairs! Yay!

ROn, that's so odd! I really hope it's leading to something good for you. Good thinking on making an appointment if it's still a bfn! Keep us posted!

Akirk, hi and welcome! :hi: I'll get you added, and good luck! :thumbup:

Laura, weren't you going to test again today? Or was that tomorrow?

Eclaire, that's wonderful news about your friend! I'm so happy for her! And thank you for telling us that uplifting story, it does help. :hugs: I hope you get over your cold soon!

Drjo, I second what Eclaire said about temping! :)

I was going to test this morning but I used my last test last night... I'm going to try and wait a week and see if af shows.

LadyV, hi and welcome! I'll definitely get you added! I am pretty sure I'm 4-5dpo now (although I could only be 2, my body has been weird this cycle) and I too have been having what feel like AF cramps since O day (or what I think was O day anyways). There was one day I didn't have them but have every other day. They're just constant now and have been for the last couple of days. :shrug: Obviously it's too early for AF like you mentioned. I don't know what's going on. I'd like to think it's a good sign, but I had a lot of cramping/pressure all tww last cycle too that turned out to be nothing. It wasn't quite like this though. I really hope it's something good, for both of us! Good luck! What day would you like me to add you for?

Dojen, that's hilarious that you tested so early! :haha: you're cracking me up! :)

Sorry you don't have any tests let, Laura! :(

Congrats Bing! That is awesome!!!!:happydance:

It may be faint, but is clearly visable, saw it right away. Especially since it's always harder to see in a picture, that's a definite positive! Can't wait to see it get darker for you!!!!

Do any of you ever get nervous to test? I am supposed to test tomorrow assuming the witch stays away but I am kind of dreading it. I really don't want to see another bfn. And if it is a squinter bfp I will fear another chemical. Oh how I wish this whole process could be easier and less of a roller coaster.

Ladies please tell me your thoughts?!?! This pic was taken after 3 mins and I did the test after a 3 hour hold!

Can this really be after all this time?!?

I don't know for sure but think I ovulated Xmas day so I would be 14dpo today.

Congrats bing! Not sure if you remember me from before, but I remember you from MnG's threads from the fall. And I always recognize that GORGEOUS wedding pic In Your profile!!
Anyhow congrats on that bfp!
Sending everyone else testing soon some good double line vibes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->