January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

BING!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I came back just in time to see your bfp which is so great since you were one of the very first to see mine (even before my husband) and we're always SO supportive. even when you weren't getting yours. I wish you the very best and hope it all goes well!

Maybe we can be bump buddies this time round instead!?! :haha:

Sounds like Mr.Bing is used to OPKs and not that any line on an HPT is still positive! I can't wait to see your digi!

Add for January 19th please!

My periods are so irregular because my 18 month old is still breastfeeding tons, but last Monday I was O! I was so excited! I can't wait to be pregnant again.

my 20 month is still breast feeding loads but I am on my 3rd cycle now! I stopped bf'dg my first child at 18 months (was pregnant and milk dried up) but my boy just doesn't want to stop! I just hope I am ovulating!:wacko:

Ahh! I can't imagine my milk drying up, that would be terrible for my son haha he loves it so much. FX's crossed we get our bfp soon!

Sounds like Mr.Bing is used to OPKs and not that any line on an HPT is still positive! I can't wait to see your digi!

:haha: :rofl:

How is your bump Mamabee? Have you had your first scan now?

I feel fine apart from my boobs being a bit tender. It's slowly sinking in but hubby doesn't want to get too excited yet because the lines are lighter than the control line! :rofl:

I just popped out and bought a digi so I may try and do a 4 hour hold and use it later. I think once hubby sees the word "pregnant" on a digi, he'll start believing.

My DH was the same way when we got the bfp with dd. He thought they were supposed to be like opks where it's not positive till its as dark as control. It took me a long time and some digis to convince him.

Add for January 19th please!

My periods are so irregular because my 18 month old is still breastfeeding tons, but last Monday I was O! I was so excited! I can't wait to be pregnant again.

my 20 month is still breast feeding loads but I am on my 3rd cycle now! I stopped bf'dg my first child at 18 months (was pregnant and milk dried up) but my boy just doesn't want to stop! I just hope I am ovulating!:wacko:

Same here, going on 13 Months of Breastfeeding. It's less now, especially during the day, but still lots at night. Thankfully looks like I've been Oing and my periods are pretty regular. I don't think dd will ever want to stop either, I love it too though. But i dont want to tandem nurse so sometime before we have baby2 I will wean. Good luck ladies! It will be so nice to be pregnant again :flower:

How is your bump Mamabee? Have you had your first scan now?

We are good. I've had the early dating scan and the 12 week NT scan. We got to see baby sucking its thumb; so sweet. My anatomy scan is Feb 16, though we might find out gender in the next week with the trisomy blood test. I thought that was a nice bonus!

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. :winkwink:

Tryin~Have you tested again?

MnG~Good luck at boot camp. Great news that you are sore…it means its working. Now, drop and give me 50! LOL! :haha:

Turtle~How is the eod going? Way to keep things interesting with greeting him at the door. Have fun this weekend out of town with your family. Sorry to hear that you are sorting your gma’s stuff. That has got to be hard. I hope you and your family makes happy memories this weekend.

Bing~Enjoy your dinner party. Sounds like fun. I can see the double lines now!!!! YEAH!!!! Super excited for you and Mr. Bing! Will you ask your friend when she thinks I will get pregnant? :haha:

MrsRight~Welcome back! I remember your kitty pic…so cute. Sorry to hear about your cycles being all over the place. That would drive me crazy. Glad to hear they are getting back to normal. Whew!

LittleJune & Rob~Wow, 6 & 7 days late! I hope that turns into a BFP!

Leti~How is the TWW going? Any symptoms?

Eclaire~I hope your cold passes quickly so you can go visit your friend’s baby. There is nothing better than snuggling with a baby.

Hi Jules! Thanks for stalking us! I need to catch up proper on your pregnancy journal. I hope you are feeling well.

AFM, I am CD18 and I do not have any symptoms. I dropped off the paperwork & my old chart to my new RE this week! I have a great feeling about him, his staff, and this year in general. Our appointment is on the 27th of this month. Super excited! This week has been super busy at work, but it ended on bright note. I got a pay raise and bonus. Yeah! I will be traveling to New Orleans next week for work, so I won’t be able to keep up with the thread. I look forward to catching up with you ladies when I get back. It has been -2 degrees here in Ohio this week, so I am looking forward to the 50-60 degree weather in New Orleans. It’s the little things in life.

Baby dust to all! OXOX :hugs:

Bing your lines look great!

Afm 12dpo and no witch yet. My lp has been very irregular since the birth of my daughter but I have never made to 12dpo without a positive hpt. I tested this am and very negative. I am heart broken. I am sure it is just my cold messing with me this month and af will be here at any moment. Beginning to feel like I can't keep doing this. So frustrated.

OMG massive congrats Bing I am so happy for you what an amazing start to the new year :happydance: !!! Happy and healthy nine months

Hi Emski :wave: not seen you on here for a while. how are you? How is the bump?

Xx

Bump is doing well starting to get movement I have my 20 week scan next week ! Ah Mr Bing my hubby was like that until he saw the digi and the confirmation from the blood test from my first midwife appointment lol I cant wait to see your digi result :happydance: hope you have a great dinner party and can get away with not drinking

Bing your lines look great!

Afm 12dpo and no witch yet. My lp has been very irregular since the birth of my daughter but I have never made to 12dpo without a positive hpt. I tested this am and very negative. I am heart broken. I am sure it is just my cold messing with me this month and af will be here at any moment. Beginning to feel like I can't keep doing this. So frustrated.

Eclaire I am totally feeling heartbroken as well. I'm ony 6 DPO but I tested and got a BFN. I don't know why I do this to myself. I keep squintng and obsessing but that really doesn't help the time pass any quicker. I had an HSG this month and I was really hopeful it would increase my chances (I know there's no real proof that it does). But I'm not feeling any symptoms and just not feeling hopeful. I don't know how not to get down. And I have to be all cheery and customer service at work. And it's not that challenging a job so the day moves sooooo slowly.

Sorry, I feel like that was a big rant. I just identified with how you were feeling.

I'm not supposed to be on here during work but I'm totally going to thread stalk in between customers...

:nope: Woke up this morning to the evil :witch:.... Normally I'd be angry and sad and depressed, but surprisingly I'm okay with it. Bing's bfp after trying for so long gives me hope. I had a 30 day cycle, o'd on day 20, which means a 10 day lp. I'm thinking I might try temping again this month. Does anyone have any suggestions?? :winkwink:

I'll definitely be sticking around to keep up with everyone else!

On to February!! :coffee:

:nope: Woke up this morning to the evil :witch:.... Normally I'd be angry and sad and depressed, but surprisingly I'm okay with it. Bing's bfp after trying for so long gives me hope. I had a 30 day cycle, o'd on day 20, which means a 10 day lp. I'm thinking I might try temping again this month. Does anyone have any suggestions?? :winkwink:

I'll definitely be sticking around to keep up with everyone else!

On to February!! :coffee:

Have you tried OPK? That's what I use for my first pregnancy. It definitely helps to know when you O. Hope February is your month!

I've just had chance to catch up. Welcome to the new ladies :wave:

Mummafrog - did you leave the tests at home in the end? I would have so taken then with me! :haha:

Snshine - don't worry we have all been there POAS at 9dpo! I think in the past I did as early as 6dpo :dohh:

Trying4no2 - sorry for the BFN. FX'd AF stays away for you.

Turtle - yes we never used the full amount of preseed either, it seemed way to slippery for us. For the first few months I used the plunger but after running out of plungers we just went back to basics and used fingers like a normal lubricant! (Sorry...tmi!) :haha:

Littlejune / RonOw - have you tested again yet?

Eclaire - I love your words about your friend! I'm sure she will be a super mummy!

Lady V - FX'd the sore boobs are a sign! It was definitely my first sign. :thumbup:

Dojen - 5dpo? :rofl: :dohh:

Laura - i bet you can't wait a week to test! :rofl: if you do manage it then you have incredibly strong willpower and I'm very jealous!

Babywanted - remember your not out until the witch comes!

LOL, probably not bing. I'm going to try though. :) I still haven't gotten af yet. And I haven't spotted in days now. Idk what's up. I just think if I was pregnant I would've gotten a positive by now. The only time it took me this long to get a positive was with my first pregnancy and I was 8 weeks along before I finally got a positive. I was 3 weeks the second time and 6 weeks the last time.

Danielle, yes I have done opks, but since then I have learned more about my body and my cycle so perhaps I can try again!

Okay, so since I'm a self-declared POAS addict I'm doing an experiment. Basically, I found this woman that chronicled her TWW journey through the ups and downs, BFNs and all that stuff. I thought I would copy her (I'm not that original). I needed an outlet for my addiction so here's the thread if anyone is suuuuuper bored or a fellow POASer.

I'll be posting my journey starting today, 6DPO, tests and all. Fun times. At least it's something to do.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...oas-addict-testing-chronicles-experiment.html

WOW. got a :bfp: this morning. Took a FRER and both lines showed up right away. I am little overwhelmed- good luck ladies!! :dust: hopefully this is a lucky month!

Wow little that's so amazing. Congrats! How many DPO are you (just curious)?

So exciting. Keep us posted! :hugs:

OMG massive congrats Bing I am so happy for you what an amazing start to the new year :happydance: !!! Happy and healthy nine months

Hi Emski :wave: not seen you on here for a while. how are you? How is the bump?

Xx

Bump is doing well starting to get movement I have my 20 week scan next week ! Ah Mr Bing my hubby was like that until he saw the digi and the confirmation from the blood test from my first midwife appointment lol I cant wait to see your digi result :happydance: hope you have a great dinner party and can get away with not drinking

Wow, 20 weeks has gone so quickly. Do you know if your having a boy/girl? Are you going to find out?

Luckily the dinner party has been postponed as a friend was ill so I have a little while to work on an excuse for not drinking!

I did a digi earlier and it says "pregnant 1-2"! :happydance: :happydance: Mr Bing finally believes it too now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->