January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Congratulations Bing!! I see that line! Wishing you a H&H 9 months x
Mng please add me for the 25th
Welcome lady :)

Do any of you ever get nervous to test? I am supposed to test tomorrow assuming the witch stays away but I am kind of dreading it. I really don't want to see another bfn. And if it is a squinter bfp I will fear another chemical. Oh how I wish this whole process could be easier and less of a roller coaster.

I get nervous for sure! I am definitely trying to hold out as long as possible this time, till well after AF would be due. Just don't want to go through a chemical. Plus I had a MC in November so I just am trying to take it easy.

Congrats Bing!! Wonderful news!!

Bing!!!!!! YAY! So happy for your news. H&H 9 months for sure!

LadyV, Turtle, and others wondering: I had some serious cramps shortly after ovulation. I knew they were too early for AF cramps and wondered if they were a sign. They were. I also had achy back pain. I know each time can produce different symptoms and a lot of pregnancy symptoms mirror AF symptoms, but I wanted to encourage you that those signs sound promising!

First of all: congrats Bing! That is a BFP for sure!! I wish you a beautiful pregnancy!

Afm, I count myself out for this month. Yesterday in bed I had really bad cramps, and a head ache. I was convinced AF would've shown up by morning. She hasn't and the cramps are gone. However, my face looks like the moon, typical sign of AF for me. And my boobs are swollen as well. So if it's not today, it will be tomorrow, but the witch is coming :(

I took another hpg, the dipstick kind. I'm 12dpo now, and still not the slightest shadowy second line in sight.. I would expect to at least see something by now, if I were pg... :(

Bing I saw that line on my phone without being able to enlarge the pic.. you're fine ;) huge congratulations! ! Can't wait to see next test :D

Still crampy and sicky over here but nothing major. If I'm not pregnant I really do hope my periods return properly, still breastfeeding lots. Feels like they are going to!

Good luck to everyone. Sorry it's hard to reply much on my phone xx

Thanks so much for all your kind words.

Jules - of course I remember you from the earlier threads. :hugs: How are you and bump?

Anyway I re-tested this morning and it's a bit darker. The top CB test was done on Tuesday (11dpo) with SMU but the faint line appeared after 10 mins so I thought it was an evap. The middle test was last night (14dpo) after a 3 hour hold, and bottom test this morning (15dpo) with FMU. :happydance:

Going to buy a digi today to use tomorrow morning just to make sure! :haha:

I know how hard it is for some of you to see the BFP's so you kind words really do mean a lot to me. You have all been there for me so much over these past 17 months and I really do appreciate it...and I will definitely be sticking around to see all you get your BFP's as i really do feel we are friends. :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 37
I've just had chance to catch up. Welcome to the new ladies :wave:

Mummafrog - did you leave the tests at home in the end? I would have so taken then with me! :haha:

Snshine - don't worry we have all been there POAS at 9dpo! I think in the past I did as early as 6dpo :dohh:

Trying4no2 - sorry for the BFN. FX'd AF stays away for you.

Turtle - yes we never used the full amount of preseed either, it seemed way to slippery for us. For the first few months I used the plunger but after running out of plungers we just went back to basics and used fingers like a normal lubricant! (Sorry...tmi!) :haha:

Littlejune / RonOw - have you tested again yet?

Eclaire - I love your words about your friend! I'm sure she will be a super mummy!

Lady V - FX'd the sore boobs are a sign! It was definitely my first sign. :thumbup:

Dojen - 5dpo? :rofl: :dohh:

Laura - i bet you can't wait a week to test! :rofl: if you do manage it then you have incredibly strong willpower and I'm very jealous!

Babywanted - remember your not out until the witch comes!

OMG massive congrats Bing I am so happy for you what an amazing start to the new year :happydance: !!! Happy and healthy nine months

Hey emski :hi: wow can't believe your nearly 20 weeks already!!! :happydance:

Bing it's so amazing that it has been so long and suddenly here it is! A little bean burrowing in, all your own.. how are you feeling? Do you believe it is real at all? I still have moments of disbelief and my baby is 7 months ;)

Yes I did manage to leave the tests at home! I think I diserve a parade :haha: I am having a wonderful time with my bridesmaids choosing their dresses :') when I get home tomorrow evening I'll be 9dpo so I'll try to wait till Monday morning xx

Hey babylove I know its pretty scary I have my scan next Thursday so will be finding out if its a boy or girl I have been stalking your journal fingers crossed for Jan xx

Bing: those lines look really good! You'll for sure see a digital say pregnant!

AFM only 4 dpo, I don't usually SS, last month I had bad cramps at 7dpo and thought for sure it was implantation, and obvioisly wasn't, so I try not to look into every weird feeling. About a week left till I get to poas! Ugh seems like forever. The weight loss journey has helped to take my mind off it though. Down 2.5 lbs since Monday already! All from just eating healthy and exercising. I always drop weight fast at first and then it slows down after the first 2-3 weeks.

BING!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I came back just in time to see your bfp which is so great since you were one of the very first to see mine (even before my husband) and we're always SO supportive. even when you weren't getting yours. I wish you the very best and hope it all goes well!

Add for January 19th please!

My periods are so irregular because my 18 month old is still breastfeeding tons, but last Monday I was O! I was so excited! I can't wait to be pregnant again.

Add for January 19th please!

My periods are so irregular because my 18 month old is still breastfeeding tons, but last Monday I was O! I was so excited! I can't wait to be pregnant again.

my 20 month is still breast feeding loads but I am on my 3rd cycle now! I stopped bf'dg my first child at 18 months (was pregnant and milk dried up) but my boy just doesn't want to stop! I just hope I am ovulating!:wacko:

Bing it's so amazing that it has been so long and suddenly here it is! A little bean burrowing in, all your own.. how are you feeling? Do you believe it is real at all? I still have moments of disbelief and my baby is 7 months ;)

Yes I did manage to leave the tests at home! I think I diserve a parade :haha: I am having a wonderful time with my bridesmaids choosing their dresses :') when I get home tomorrow evening I'll be 9dpo so I'll try to wait till Monday morning xx

I feel fine apart from my boobs being a bit tender. It's slowly sinking in but hubby doesn't want to get too excited yet because the lines are lighter than the control line! :rofl:

I just popped out and bought a digi so I may try and do a 4 hour hold and use it later. I think once hubby sees the word "pregnant" on a digi, he'll start believing.

OMG massive congrats Bing I am so happy for you what an amazing start to the new year :happydance: !!! Happy and healthy nine months

Hi Emski :wave: not seen you on here for a while. how are you? How is the bump?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->