January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

:nope: Woke up this morning to the evil :witch:.... Normally I'd be angry and sad and depressed, but surprisingly I'm okay with it. Bing's bfp after trying for so long gives me hope. I had a 30 day cycle, o'd on day 20, which means a 10 day lp. I'm thinking I might try temping again this month. Does anyone have any suggestions?? :winkwink:

I'll definitely be sticking around to keep up with everyone else!

On to February!! :coffee:

Sorry AF got you. :hugs: it will happen for you though! :) xx

WOW. got a :bfp: this morning. Took a FRER and both lines showed up right away. I am little overwhelmed- good luck ladies!! :dust: hopefully this is a lucky month!

Congrats little! I knew it! We can be bump buddies. :happydance: when is your EDD? Mine is 18th September. Xx

yay bing!! According to cdtp it's the 10th- little twin bumps for sure!!

Also- how do I upload pictures on this site??

Congrats Little!!!! H&H 9 months!!

When you are writing a post click on the paper clip symbol to attach a picture.

Bing: glad your DH believes it now! Haha

Huge congrats littlejune! I need some of this bfp good vibes!
Thank you all for your welcomes and I'm sorry for those that witch got this month :(

I am going to test first when I'm 10dpo so that's Wednesday ... It will prob be a bfn though as I seem to be a late bfp er from my last two pregnancies.

I've had a lot more cramping last night and today. Also waves of nausea, sore sides and nipples of boobs and a slightly sore lower back. More tired and hungry but honestly have had all that on previous cycles and still got bfn so really trying not to get my hopes up (sooooooo hard!!)
I'd be up for the ttc experiment who ever it was that was doing it? As you say something to keep busy!!! Xxx

Congrats littlejune and bing!

I'm 12 dpo today and still bfn. Minimal little twingey cramps pretty much only on the right.(I usually have BAD pre-AF cramps) I have a bunch of IC's so I'll just keep testing til get my bfp or the witch shows! If we're not pregnant this month we will do SMEP. Worked great last time!

Good luck everyone! I want to see some more BFPs!!!

Thank you- i love yours too- I have always wanted a Sophia! If I ever have a girl she would def be a Sophie/Sophia xxx

Aww we desperately would love a boy and his name has been Fraser since my hubby had a dream years ago. His middle name would be Robin after hubby's grandad, it would mean the world to his mum :') we won't tell her till we're at least pregnant though haha x

It's such a lovely name, often get compliments about it but it's not over popular either which I love!
That's so lovely that you have your boys name, it sounds just perfect :) xx

Sorry for my rant this morning. Sometimes those bfns can really get the better of me. I know I am not out until the witch shows so I will try to be more positive. I suppose I will either wait for the witch or test next on Monday or Tuesday.

Congrats littlejune! H&h 9 months.

Congratulations littlejune. So many BFP this month!
YAY Bing for DH finally believing haha!
Fx'd for all those testing this week

I'm still waiting for my + opk

Ladies I need your advice. I have been using ff for a few months now and feel like it is more accurate for me than many other apps. Well my temps have been wacky this month and I was wondering if I even ovulated for a while. So based on my pos opk it gave me crosshairs on CD18. If I take out the opk data it moves my ovulation to CD21. The only reason I am questioning all of this is because I am late (usually have 9-11 day lp) and got a bfn this morning. If my ovulation date is changed I am only 9dpo. Thoughts?

Sorry Eclaire I don't have any wisdom for you! I'd day from your chart you Od on day 18 but it is a bit weird to get your + on the day of O. Isn't it usually a day or two later?

In other news, I got my flashing smiley!!!

Thanks Mrs_right. I had an almost positive opk the day before. It was just a hair lighter than the control and the one on CD18 was darker than the control. Which is pretty normal for me.

Congrats on the flashing smiley face. Get to the bd'ing.

How long is your typical lp Eclaire? When would AF typically be due?

Hi all! I would like to join the wait... I will be testing around the 28th Jan. I hadn't come back to the forum since last months testing as it was a bit of a rollercoaster ride :sad1:
All the best to all the testers this new year!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->