January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Hey ladies! Here's today's test! So hoping this is it and it's not a nasty evap. Currently 2 hours into a 4 hour hold till I can test again!!! I'm 9dpo today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 28
Just a matter of hours now until I'm officially out for this month. My temp took a big dive this morning, to just a hair above my cover line, after being well above it for days. Getting slight crampy feelings, so AF is on the way.
I'm 13 dpo, since it is my first month charting, I don't know if this is 'normal' for me.

I gues having a big dip at 13dpo never ends in pregnancy?

Congrats to the girls who got BFPs yesterday and today! I wish you all very sticky ans healthy little beans!

So I'd like some advice I'm 9 dpo but pregnancy tests are still coming up negative my boobs feel fuller and sore and also I've had period like cramps since 6dpo which isn't normal for me could it really be to early most people get faint lines I've got nothing

Tested on the 6th - came back negative - good ol' AF showed up several hours later.
Boo. :witch:

I talked DH into taking a break this month- my days during the last three weeks were spent pouring through books to decide if I should take any new supplements or if I'm taking enough of the supplements I should take, and googling "implantation" and "pregnancy symptoms" over and over because hey, there could be new information EVERY HOUR.

I can't imagine that the stress I feel would ever help in all of this, so for just one month I'm taking a vacation. I guess my "vacation" still includes zinc, prenatals and taking my temperature (too ocd to have a charting gap), but I'm not going to obsess over every symptom for a least a month. My brain is tired.

Next month, however, who knows.

Mrs_right my usual lp is between 9 and 11 days. Before the birth of my dd it was always 11 days with af showing up in the morning on day 12. Ff expected my period to start on Friday, and I figured maybe Saturday. Still she is a no show. Temp dropped a little today so maybe she is on her way.

Babylove- I can't see the line, but if you see it irl it is probably there. Hope it gets darker tomorrow.

Desiree- 9dpo can be too early for a positive. Assuming you implanted at 6dpo when you first started feeling stuff (which is on the early side for implantation) not having positive 3 days later is nothing to fret about since hcg doubles every two days. If I were you I would wait it out another two days and test. 11dpo is still pretty early to get a positive.

So I'd like some advice I'm 9 dpo but pregnancy tests are still coming up negative my boobs feel fuller and sore and also I've had period like cramps since 6dpo which isn't normal for me could it really be to early most people get faint lines I've got nothing

I tested at the END of 5 weeks to get a :bfp: torture to wait so long, I know- but 9 dpo is early don't get too worried!

:dust:

Caved again knew it would be a bfn but still lol,not due on til the 20th so way off but just been out and stockpiled tests my poas addiction taking hold again lol,congrats to all bfps and sorry for the girls out good luck for next month.
Just wish I could hurry up and find out lol x

I tested at the END of 5 weeks to get a :bfp: torture to wait so long, I know- but 9 dpo is early don't get too worried!

:dust:

How many dpo did that make you littlejune?

Hey ladies! Here's today's test! So hoping this is it and it's not a nasty evap. Currently 2 hours into a 4 hour hold till I can test again!!! I'm 9dpo today.

I see what could be the start of a positive, keep us updated! I'd say test again today or tomorrow :flower:

Things change super fast and 9dpo is early for a positive. With dd I tested 10dpo with fmu and nothing, not even a hint. Then after work that day tested again and a very clear line appeared after 10 seconds of taking the test. So don't worry just yet!

Hi babylove
I think that looks positive!!

Can you do a frer? So exciting!! X

My temp dropped today way too low. :( not feeling very optimistic

Even though I'm out I'm still checking the thread every day!

FX'd Babylove!!!

Leti at 9dpo that could be an implantation dip. Don't fret your not out yet.

Ladies I need your help. I've got major line eyes. But I took this Wondfo test with FMU today. I'm only 7DPO (but I have a super short LP) so I'm wondering if this is a faint line or an evap. I'm leaning towards evap but I thought I would get some professional line lookers to help me. I know these tests aren't that reliable so I'm not getting my hopes up at all. I'm a chronic POASer who obsesses way too much over tests. I'll try to do a 4 hour hold and test with a FRER later.

Thoughts...https://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab122/SparklePants_02/7DPOFMU.jpg

I just watched "Good Luck Charlie It's Christmas" with dd and totally cried when Amy and Bob announced they were having another baby :cry: Wow. Just couldn't help it!

I def see a line but could be evap, plus it is early for you..
Excited to see the frer...
I just recalculated and think I'm actually 8dpo today so think I may get a frer tomorrow and test although I'm sure it will be bfn! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->