January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Laura- I was about 24 dpo, but I didn't do any charting I just went off of pain and ewcm for my estimated ovulation day- so give or take a few days.

I def see a line but could be evap, plus it is early for you..
Excited to see the frer...
I just recalculated and think I'm actually 8dpo today so think I may get a frer tomorrow and test although I'm sure it will be bfn! Xx

Yeah, I'm a major POAS addict and can't help but obsess over tests. I have a short LP so I thought maybe I'd get a result earlier. But yeah, this does kinda look like an evap.

I'll try to do a 4 hour hold and see what the FRER says.

I think 9 - 10 DPO is probably the best time to start testing. Good luck to you!!! Lots of baby dust.

I see a line right away and I am usually terrible at that kind of thing, but I agree it could be an evap, very hard to tell especially in a photo. Good luck! 7 dpo is very early.

I agree with the other ladies, I see *something* try again for sure in a couple days :flower:

AFM: 1/2 way there! I will start testing at 10dpo and I'm 5 dpo today... hope this week goes by fast!!!

Tomorrow morning marks 1 week of my weight loss journey! Hope I can keep it up! I'm SUPER sore from exercise but feeling good otherwise :happydance:

I tested again, still getting lines! I did a super drug test and there's des a super faint line on that too! It'd be so cruel for all these tests to end up being a evap!!! Pic of super drug below. It's hard to see in pic but I promise it's there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 35
I see something on the super drug one, babylove. Hope this is it for you!

Are super drugs bad for evaps? They've only ever been stark white before!

Babylove, I see something on the SuperDrug test too. I hope it's the start of your BFP!

Laura- I was about 24 dpo, but I didn't do any charting I just went off of pain and ewcm for my estimated ovulation day- so give or take a few days.

I'm doing the same thing. I'm between 21-23dpo. Af is three days late. Trying to wait to test but may end up testing tonight...

I see it too! Keep testing, the line should get darker and darker day after day. FX's crossed

How's everyone doing this weekend?
Hubby and i vegged on the couch and i didn't really have much time to catch up here.

Feels like this cycle is slowly dragging it's ass :coffee:

I am officially out. I got my period the day after my last post, so I relaxed and enjoyed the rest of my vacation and ate a TON of poke!

I got back last night nd started myself on 100mg of Clomid today (cd5). I also ordered some Wondfo OPK so I can find out when I'm ovulating, since my period came earlier than expected.

I am out too. Witch showed up an hour ago. On to cycle 9.

Blaaargh I love seeing tests!! Babylove I am literally bouncing on my sofa for you, let this be it! :D Aand Laura I reeaally hope you're just a 'late' bfp person, must be so annoying :hugs:

So sorry for you ladies who got af :cry:it is so painful and frustrating.. it's nice that we all understand each other.

AFM now 9-10dpo! I want to take my first test tonight or tomorrow morning... we're home from our weekend and I've been catching up with you all :) I want to test early because I didn't get to last time, I won't be really heartbroken by negatives this month because we're not trying super hard just yet. But this morning I woke up feeling that feeling that makes me think af is round the corner..

Sorry girls! Relax, have a drink and keep your chin up! :)

Sorry girls! Relax, have a drink and keep your chin up! :)

This. I have been obsessing all morning over the faintest line and driving myself mad. It's just not worth it. If I wait a few more days I'll know for sure.

Sorry for all the ladies that are out this cycle. I know from my last 13 how hard it can be. But there are so many success stories out there I know, I just know it's in the cards eventually.

And I'm also sorry for all the ladies in limbo. It's just torture. But like MnG says, we have to relax or we're ruining this special time. Now if only I can use that logic on myself we'd be in good shape.

What's everyone else up to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->