January Testing Thread...All Are Welcome!

Sorry girls! Relax, have a drink and keep your chin up! :)

I would love to have a drink! Could sure use it... But still no AF. And since it ain't over 'till it's over, I don't dare to have a drink... I just might be the 1 silly woman that had a serious drop, combined with all AF signs in the book, that turns out to be preggers after all. I would love that!

But if AF is gonna come, then I want the b*tch to come asap!

It feels nice to vent here, it's really helping. You're all in my thoughts!!

I don't temp or opk but going on an app I'm 6-8 dpo.ive been having mild cramps,my question is this,when does implantation happen? I'll prob start daily if from tomorrow with fmu just to appease my poas addiction so I'll post for opinions if I'm allowed to x

I don't temp or opk but going on an app I'm 6-8 dpo.ive been having mild cramps,my question is this,when does implantation happen? I'll prob start daily if from tomorrow with fmu just to appease my poas addiction so I'll post for opinions if I'm allowed to x

I believe implantation can occur anywhere from 6 - 12 DPO. It differs for every woman. I have a short LP so I think I would implant early. That's why they say like the average earliest you can get a BFP is like 9DPO because if you implant at 6 DPO it takes like 3 days for the HCG hormone to reach HPT levels.

I started testing at like 5 DPO (I'm 7 today). I had a faint faint line on a Wondfo test with FMU this morning and drove myself crazy half the day wondering if it was a BFP. I finally just gave up and said I'll just test tomorrow again with FMU. I'm a major POAS addict too (as you can tell).

I really love this thread and find all the ladies really supportive. I don't post every test I have but if I think I see something and I need another set of eyes I do post. I also post on the Pregnancy Boards if I have a squinter or evap and need a second opinion.

I think you'll find this is a really supportive board. I wish you luck! Lots of baby dust to you.

Sorry girls! Relax, have a drink and keep your chin up! :)

I would love to have a drink! Could sure use it... But still no AF. And since it ain't over 'till it's over, I don't dare to have a drink... I just might be the 1 silly woman that had a serious drop, combined with all AF signs in the book, that turns out to be preggers after all. I would love that!

But if AF is gonna come, then I want the b*tch to come asap!

It feels nice to vent here, it's really helping. You're all in my thoughts!!

:haha: the same thoughts have crossed my mind today! :wine:

Hi ladies

Mind if I join? This is our 6th cycle ttc and it's taking longer than i expected. I don't know why but I was full of wild optimism at the beginning that I would get pg straight away, and I'm losing heart each month! I think I ovlated a couple of days ago, so have some waiting to do now.

Phew! Just caught up! 5 pages today!
Welcome to all the new ladies!
I'm sorry ladies for those who the witch came :(
GL ladies who are still testing this week
And congrats to our BFP's

Oh man I am with you ladies on wanting a drink! We are watching football today and I could really use a beer. sigh.

dojenstein - my LP is really short too (usually 9 days) but also my implantation on my last pregnancy only happened at 10dpo anyway, so that was bizarre (I'm pretty sure about it because I felt it when it happened). So who knows! I'm gonna try to wait until 14dpo but will likely test earlier if AF doesn't show in its usual (short) window.

Also I think if I don't catch this month I might start using opks next month so if anyone has any info or suggestions about best brands etc please let me know x

Also I think if I don't catch this month I might start using opks next month so if anyone has any info or suggestions about best brands etc please let me know x

Whatever you do don't waste your $ on First Response opks. Once you get a positive you can't use the reader again and you're stuck with the rest of the test sticks.
Personally, I really like the CB dig. They're easy to use and you can usually find more testers on ebay.

Hi everyone! Hope everybody had a nice weekend. I've been following along but unable to respond since my reception is pretty bad at my grandma's place. Congrats to the bfp's!!! Does everyone who got one feel comfortable with me changing it to one on the front page? Let me know, and I'll wait to change it until you give me the go ahead! :thumbup:

So sorry to all that the :witch: got. Boo! :(

Welcome to all the new ladies! FX for all of you, and I'll get you added!

And as always, good luck to those left to test! I have everything crossed for you all!

:dust:

I think I have everyone in for the correct dates; let me know if anyone needs to be moved. Cupof, let me know when you decide on a testing date, until then I have you put down for TBD. Thanks, ladies! :)

Great! I'll change it on the front page. Huge congrats, I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I am going to test in the morning heehee.. I'm sure it will be negative, but it will be fun :haha:

Hi ladies congrats to those of u with BFPs and im sorry to those with AF :( i am 7 or 8 dpo, or 1 dpo ugh for not temping. Going to stick with testing when AF is due, so can I please be added to be added to the 20th? :) i have been sick today because of the smell of foods (cooking hamburger meat and a rotisserie chicken!)! Made chili (that ive wanted for days) and cant even take one bite without gagging :( really hoping these are good signs!! I am looking forward to seeing some more BFPs from you lovely ladies here soon! :D

Hi ladies congrats to those of u with BFPs and im sorry to those with AF :( i am 7 or 8 dpo, or 1 dpo ugh for not temping. Going to stick with testing when AF is due, so can I please be added to be added to the 20th? :) i have been sick today because of the smell of foods (cooking hamburger meat and a rotisserie chicken!)! Made chili (that ive wanted for days) and cant even take one bite without gagging :( really hoping these are good signs!! I am looking forward to seeing some more BFPs from you lovely ladies here soon! :D

So sorry, I thought I had you on the front page! I'll get you added right now! :)

Thats totally okay, thanks!! I cant believe it but I caved already!! Thinking I could be 8 or 9 dpo at the latest, I took an ic and it shows super faint but pink line. Ive had pink evaps before so I took a frer. I think im see in things, so I posted it in the tests section :haha:

Wow I looked back at my post and I caved not even two hours later :dohh:

Haha hiphop don't worry, we're all guilty of POAS early! We can't help ourselves!

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I post here. I've been feeling down lately and could use a group to talk to that can relate and understand so I hope you don't mind if I join.

I'm Jen I have a 19 month old daughter. We lost our first child in 2012 at 6 months pregnant. It was a boy we named him Liam. I nurse my daughter yet so my period hasn't came back. We started bding when she turned 5 months. I haven't feel pregnant as of yet. I tested this past Tuesday with clearblue due to not feeling well recently it was negative. I've been having nausea food aversions feeling exhausted headache and weak. It's odd because on Friday I felt so bad I had to take zofran. I seriously couldn't do anything but sleep. Saturday I felt great but no appitate. Sunday I had my symptoms back nausea and headache only had ice pops and a biscuit... Smell of food turned my stomach had to take zofran if was so dizzy and nauseatious. I have been extremely thirsty the past week also... I know I'm not imagining my symptoms and I honestly never thought of the possibility of maybe my symptoms being because I'm pregnant til just now... I'm crazy to think that bc I haven't had my period back yet since August 2012 and unsure when I ovulate. I go to doctor for wellness appt on Thursday hoping for a test just for fun. I know it'll be negative. Isn't symptom spotting stressful?

:dust: to everyone on this thread!! I sure hope there are some :bfp: For January for Everyone

Hi everyone! Hope everybody had a nice weekend. I've been following along but unable to respond since my reception is pretty bad at my grandma's place. Congrats to the bfp's!!! Does everyone who got one feel comfortable with me changing it to one on the front page? Let me know, and I'll wait to change it until you give me the go ahead! :thumbup:

So sorry to all that the :witch: got. Boo! :(

Welcome to all the new ladies! FX for all of you, and I'll get you added!

And as always, good luck to those left to test! I have everything crossed for you all!

:dust:

yes you can change it on the front page. Thanks. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"